Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Jobs In Nigeria Airports? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs In Nigeria Airports? (1420 Views)

Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Staff School, Port Harcourt Vacancies / Any Jobs In Oil/Gas Sector? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In Nigeria Airports? by bouncy: 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2007
Hello house, am a fresh graduate and i need a job,I'll like to work at any of the airports, does anyone know who or where i can send my application?thanks
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Airports? by awa(m): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2007
Dear,

Do send it to any Airport authority around and if that is not the right place they might be lenient enough to redirect you. You need to give it a trial and also you may need to check out with some Airlines Operators to see if anything will come up.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job / University Of Ibadan Is Recruiting! / Standard Chartered Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.