Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working (30783 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2012
Remember that Bishop Oyedepo said he has released the spirit of insanity on Boko Haram, well it has started happening as there is now infighting within Boko Haram.

Rift in Boko Haram, ‘Ansaru’ Splinter Group Emerges, Calls BH ‘Inhuman’ To Muslims

There are indications that an ideological feud within the rank and file of the Boko Haram sect may have led to a breakaway faction. The new outfit calls itself ‘Ansaru.’

In a statement circulated in Kano, Ansaru gave its full name is “Ansarul Muslimina Fi Biladis Sudan,” meaning Vanguards for the Protection of Muslims in Black Africa. Its motto is “Jihad Fi Sabilillah,” meaning it is fighting and sacrificing for Allah’s cause. The statement was signed by one Abu Usamata Al’Ansari, who claimed to be its leader.

Ansaru expressed displeasure with Boko Haram’s style of operations, which it described as inhuman to the Muslim Ummah. It vowed to restore dignity and sanity to the “the lost dignity of Muslims in black Africa” and to bring back the dignity of Islam in Nigeria and the Sokoto Caliphate, founded by Othman Dan Fodio in 1804, which spread across Niger Republic, Cameroon and some West African countries.

Ansaru’s logo shows the Qur’an, with a gun on both sides; attached to the guns are black flags with the inscription, “There is no deity but Allah and Muhammad is His messenger”.

The statement said, “For the first time, we are glad to announce to the public the formation of this group that has genuine basis. We will have dispassionate look into everything, to encourage what is good and see to its spread and to discourage evil and try to eliminate it.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/rift-boko-haram-%E2%80%98ansaru%E2%80%99-splinter-group-emerges-calls-bh-%E2%80%98inhuman%E2%80%99-muslims

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2012
So those of you who are always so quick to abuse and insult men of God, better stop it for your own good. Do not let the wrath of God come upon you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2012
Ol boy shut up your dirty trap. Dont speak foolishly, words you will later regret.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2012
Thank God for this, more confusion in their camp
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2012
diluminati:

Ol boy shut up your dirty trap. Dont speak foolishly, words you will later regret.

It's people like you who abuse pastors. I will only advise you to stop!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Acidosis(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2012
@dilluminati,
you again ? ? !
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2012
So Oyedepo's prayers had to wait till more than 500 innocent souls were killed before it started taking effect. You guys should wake up and smell the cofee. After your proud and chauvinistic, bad tempered bully called David Oyedepo prayed his empty prayer it had to take almost 500 lives before anything can happen. Do you know the hydra? It reproduces asexualy in a process called binary fussion such that it splits itself into two and the two parts grow back to become two different hydra with the same strength of the original entity. I hope/pray this is not what BH has done.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2012
dekung:

So Oyedepo's prayers had to wait till more than 500 innocent souls were killed before it started taking effect. You guys should wake up and smell the cofee. After your proud and chauvinistic, bad tempered bully called David Oyedepo prayed his empty prayer it had to take almost 500 lives before anything can happen. Do you know the hydra? It reproduces asexualy in a process called binary fussion such that it splits itself into two and the two parts grow back to become two different hydra with the same strength of the original entity. I hope/pray this is not what BH has done.

I wonder why pple are so so critical of men of God even when it is so obvious their prayers are working
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2012
Some people are sha reserved in this life for punishment from God.
Must people talk when all they want to do is mock what they don't understand?

I don't understand why people choose to deliberately compile wahala for themselves due to senseless talking.
If God remove hand from your matter allow devil to donate serious disease give you shebi you go start to dey look for MOG to pray for you?  cheesy

You go kon be all these people wey dey give testimony--> "for the past 10 years, there was serious pie in my yansh. It was very red and big, but the MOG laid his hands on me today and I was instantly healed".  grin
different things come upon people for different reasons, and if it is something God allowed because of mockery wey nobody send you do, the thing fit tay oOO.  lipsrsealed

A word is enough for the wise.  undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 4:23am On Feb 01, 2012
Prophet Elijah was confident of the power that was backing to the extent of publicly challenging Baal prophets to a competition. If your MOG is has enough guts let him go to Borno or Kano and challenge BH to an open battle, if he comes out alive then I will know he is a man of God otherwise he can go on hidding behind the protection of body guards and security agents in his abode and keep shouting curses that are not worth more than noise they made when he was shouting. Like I said, lets hope and pray that what we are seeing BH is not Binary fussion. You can go ahead and keep worshiping Oyedepo I am not perturbed, I am answerable to God alone not to one bald headed bully who goes arround slapping defenceless girls. If I have a problem I will call on God not on a pastor who could not save his wife when she was sick to almost the point of death.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 4:58am On Feb 01, 2012
A yoruba saying says if you are confident of the powers you carry, you will hit it on your head. If you and your MOG are confident enough tell him to make a public announcement and ask FG to withdraw security agent from Kano and all other states where state of emergency have been declared. You all, led by Oyedepo, should go to those states and in one fell swoop smoke out and destroy Boko Haram with your curse and prayer war. I believe your church has enough buses to convey all of you now. This would be the most dramatic event of all times. You will not only win me, you win the heart of millions of muslims in Nigeria. Oyedepo's behavior is consistent with that of a very cowardly man who will brag in front of family inside his bedroom but will not as much as whisper when confronted by men his own size. His major preoccupation is to instill fear in his congragation so he can control them like pawns. You guys should expose yourselves to teachings and information outside what your 'Men of Greed' tell. For starters let me recommend a book for you. Go to laterna ventures or amazon.com and ask for 'THE BEAUTIFUL BRIDE' by Muyiwa Oguntoyinbo. Go read that book then you will where I got my confidence from. Like as earlier said am answerable only to God not to any powerless heretic or money monger

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Enigma(m): 7:01am On Feb 01, 2012
^^^ If the slap happy pastor fit organise that, maybe he go get some respect from me; as things stand and as na only to slap poor small girls hin sabi (worse without subsequent repetance) him na just another twister of Bible and a coward to boot. Hin say hin be "baba witch", ehn make we see am as "baba boko haram" now and no be only for mouth.

cool

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 9:38am On Feb 01, 2012
God will not come down from heaven teach and show us things, He uses His men that are here on earth. If you choose not to blv and say all sorts of nonsense and bring upon urself curses, that na ur wahala.
The division in BH is the beginning of disunity and disintegration within the organization.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2012
In this matter, What will Jesus do?

Please drop your answers here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-860208.0.html
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 10:10am On Feb 01, 2012
@FXking2012,
God did not come down in the time of Elijah yet he defeated prophets of Baal on mt. carmel, God did not come down in the time of David yet he defeated Goliath, God did not come down in the time of Moses yet he drowned Egyptian. All the above mentioned individuals did not hide behind their pulpits showering curses, they challenged their opponents in a public square. What makes you think its your bishops prayers or curses that culminated in this newest trend? What if it is a strategy in order to create an appendage of Boko Haram that will negotiate with the govt. Why can't you guys just wake and for once reason like a 21st century human beings rather people living in the medieval periods? Why must it be about Oyedepo? Afterall he wasn't the only one that cursed them, in fact muslims, christians, traditional worshipers, atheists, theists, deists and all other people that do not belong to their belief system cursed and condemned their onslaught. Even if their is confusion within them as you claimed, it is not impossible that it was the incantations of the sango worshippers that caused the fragmentation. You cannot arrogate victory over Boko Haram to just one person lest of all your wicked, chauvinistic, inhuman, lying Bishop Oyedepo. If at all you want to celebrate anyone for crushing the sect it should be the security forces who risk their lives everyday in trying to unravel the mystry behind these people.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2012
@OP

What makes you think it's Oyedepo's curse and not mine that is working on Boko Haram?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dare2think: 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2012
^^^

Classic !!!!

Yes OP how do we know whose curse it is that is working?

After all everyone, including the victim's family, has been  cursing.

By the way, Islamic terror splinter groups causes more harm than good. 

Spirit of insanity on a group that is acting insane.  Makes sense doesn't it?

Jokers
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2012
dare2think:

^^^

Classic !!!!

Yes OP how do we know whose curse it is that is working?

After all everyone, including the victim's family,  has been  cursing.

By the way, Islamic terror splinter groups causes more harm than good. 

Spirit of insanity on a group that is acting insane.  Makes sense doesn't it?

Jokers
phxc:

@OP

What makes you think it's Oyedepo's curse and not mine that is working on Boko Haram?
dekung:

@FXking2012,
God did not come down in the time of Elijah yet he defeated prophets of Baal on mt. carmel, God did not come down in the time of David yet he defeated Goliath, God did not come down in the time of Moses yet he drowned Egyptian. All the above mentioned individuals did not hide behind their pulpits showering curses, they challenged their opponents in a public square. What makes you think its your bishops prayers or curses that culminated in this newest trend? What if it is a strategy in order to create an appendage of Boko Haram that will negotiate with the govt. Why can't you guys just wake and for once reason like a 21st century human beings rather people living in the medieval periods? Why must it be about Oyedepo? Afterall he wasn't the only one that cursed them, in fact muslims, christians, traditional worshipers, atheists, theists, deists and all other people that do not belong to their belief system cursed and condemned their onslaught. Even if their is confusion within them as you claimed, it is not impossible that it was the incantations of the sango worshippers that caused the  fragmentation. You cannot arrogate victory over Boko Haram to just one person lest of all your wicked, chauvinistic, inhuman, lying Bishop Oyedepo. If at all you want to celebrate anyone for crushing the sect it should be the security forces who risk their lives everyday in trying to unravel the mystry behind these people.

Because it was Bishop Oyedepo who boldly came out - just like Elijah did in the Bible - to curse BH thereby putting his name and reputation on the line. I wonder why you guys are so quick to find reasons why it is not the bishop's curse at work.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dare2think: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2012
^^^^^^

So, judging from your explanation you have to curse in public for it to be accepted by God??

lol.

One more thing, I take it that now that Oyedepo's curse, according to you, is working there would be no more bomb explosions in Nigeria.

Mmm, we can only hope for the best.

I think Oyedepo's service is needed in Iraq and Afghanistan, all the money spent on military hardware is not necessary.The investment is needed on "spirit of insanity" to defend the world from terrorism.

Nice!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2012
FXKing2012:

Because it was Bishop Oyedepo who boldly came out - just like Elijah did in the Bible - to curse BH thereby putting his name and reputation on the line. I wonder why you guys are so quick to find reasons why it is not the bishop's curse at work.

Well, you can't say I didn't boldly come out just because you didn't hear me. After all, I didn't hear the bishop curse BH because I wasn't there. So you're actually saying the curse from the person you heard is the one that is working. You are yet to prove it's mine that is doing the damage.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2012
@FXKing2012,
Does Oyedepo have a reputation? Oh…yes he has one. Being a bully, slapping innocent, defenceless girl in the name of exorcism. Last time I checked Oledepo cursed BH when they attacked his business centre in the north. His actions were not predicated on the love of humanity but on perceived economic losses he may incur. Nothing more. You claimed he was the only one who came out publicly to speak against BH. Well public is relative, I and several other people did not hear him curse Boko Haram. I only read about it on NL. If your meaning of public is inside his church then Femi Otedola could have cursed them in his office in VI and it would still qualify as public. For all you care Boko Haram may not even know he cursed them especially if they do not have conversational contact with members of church, which is very likely. In essence, within Boko Haram Oyedepo does not exist.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2012
Bottom line remains BH had never had such in-fighting not until Bishop laid a curse on them. These are pastors who heal the sick on a very regular basis and the sick come out to testify. So what makes u think a man who can lay hand on the sick and he gets healed will lay a curse on a person or group and the curse will not hold?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dare2think: 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2012
FXKing2012:

Bottom line remains BH had never had such in-fighting not until Bishop laid a curse on them. These are pastors who heal the sick on a very regular basis and the sick come out to testify. So what makes u think a man who can lay hand on the sick and he gets healed will lay a curse on a person or group and the curse will not hold?

Nice question Fxking;

Because those who seem to be cured by these men are always ghosts. Nowhere to be found, no verification whatsoever, several complaints from concerned familiy member that their ill siblings are not taken their drugs and the situation getting worse, several documentaries exposing such fraudulent activities and so on.

Tell me, how do you know these people were sick in the first place? How then do you know they have been healed?

How again are you sure they have not been organised to dramatise the situation.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2012
@FXKing2012,
So you attend boko haram meetings to know that have not been having these in-fightings. People have been cursing long before your bishop cursed and are still cursing after he cursed. You said he laid hands on the sick and they recover, how come he had to fly his wife out of the country for medical treatment when she was ill. He could have laid hands on her. People heard about him running his mouth against Boko Haram. Several people are doing the same thing. Several pastors, like Oyedepo, cursed boko haram in the comfort of their churches so drop this hero worship attitude.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2012
dare2think:

Nice question Fxking;

Because those who seem to be cured by these men are always ghosts. Nowhere to be found, no verification whatsoever, several complaints from concerned familiy member that their ill siblings are not taken their drugs and the situation getting worse, several documentaries exposing such fraudulent activities and so on.

Tell me, how do you know these people were sick in the first place? How then do you know they have been healed?

How again are you sure they have not been organised to dramatise the situation.

I know the miracles are real and I dont need anybody's confirmation cos I've been a witness to it. For your information I dont even attend Winners Chapel but I have had a pastor (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) lay hand on me when I was really sick and I got my healing instantly. So I am witness.

dekung:

@FXKing2012,
So you attend boko haram meetings to know that have not been having these in-fightings. People have been cursing long before your bishop cursed and are still cursing after he cursed. You said he laid hands on the sick and they recover, how come he had to fly his wife out of the country for medical treatment when she was ill. He could have laid hands on her. People heard about him running his mouth against Boko Haram. Several people are doing the same thing. Several pastors, like Oyedepo, cursed boko haram in the comfort of their churches so drop this hero worship attitude.

You are so quick to believe rumors but would rather debate the power of God working in men of God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dare2think: 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2012
FXKing2012:

I know the miracles are real and I dont need anybody's confirmation cos I've been a witness to it. For your information I dont even attend Winners Chapel but I have had a pastor [b](Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) [/b]lay hand on me when I was really sick and I got my healing instantly. So I am witness.

LOL

Instants healing, marvellous.

Believe what you want to believe and I'll believe mine.

One more thing though, who healed you? God, Jesus or Chris

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2012
dekung:

@FXKing2012,

In any case, we've over this nonsense of cursing before here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=852413.msg10097369#msg10097369

I can't believe anyone here isn't aware that groups like BH are simply liable to periodic infighting.
Get real.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2012
PA1982:

In any case, we've over this nonsense of cursing before here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=852413.msg10097369#msg10097369

I can't believe anyone here isn't aware that groups like BH are simply liable to periodic infighting.
Get real.

But we never heard of any infighting, not until the MOG placed a curse on them and was bold enough to even make it public.

dare2think:

LOL

Instants healing, marvellous.

Believe what you want to believe and I'll believe mine.

One more thing though, who healed you? God, Jesus or Chris

Was healing not instant in the Bible? Did u not see all the miracles in the Bible? And it was God who healed me using the man of God (pastor Chris) in the name of Jesus.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2012
FXKing2012:

But we never heard of any infighting, not until the MOG placed a curse on them and was bold enough to even make it public.

Was healing not instant in the Bible? Did u not see all the miracles in the Bible? And it was God who healed me using the man of God (pastor Chris) in the name of Jesus.

The fact is that you never heard of any infighting in BH.
Does that mean it didn't exist?

The fact is that radical groups tend to splinter over time.
You can see that over and over again when you start studying the matter.

This thread is about curses, not healing.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Greeenpips(f): 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2012
It amazes me how people are so blind to the things of God, they just doubt anything that is of God. The world is in deed coming to an end.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 12:37am On Feb 02, 2012
@Greeenpips,
Maybe its your world and your pastors, world that is coming to an end.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 9:25am On Feb 02, 2012
@Greeenpips, very well said. I concur wt u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” / Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas / Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.