Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Should I Hire This Website Designer? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Should I Hire This Website Designer? (2664 Views)

I Am 17 Years Old, I Designed This Website. Criticise It And Support Me / Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? / Who Did This Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Hire This Website Designer? by cheapautos: 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2012
I am a novice when it comes to IT.I saw this website http://www.chukwuneduossai.com/ loved it and want to hire the developer for my own business.I like the features of the site.Infact,I would like him to replicate exactly this kind of site.What do you think?

http://www.chukwuneduossai.com/
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by braintrack: 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2012
with braintrack computer you are good, i guess u need contact braintrack on 08066914644 , 08054585802 or braintrack2010(@)yahoo.com
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by guru01(m): 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2012
@cheapautos,
Do you know you can get something even better than that?
Contact me if interested: josiahaccounts@gmail.com
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by cheapautos: 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2012
could you pls show me just 1 of such you have done.
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by greenmouse(m): 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2012
check this one out: http://www.greenexchanger.com/
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by cheapautos: 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2012
It's not so bad.But http://www.chukwuneduossai.com/ look more catchy to the eyes.Maybe my own eyes anyway.I also love the features like social media,online chat,etc
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by drone99(m): 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2012
The website doesn't look bad, event though its a template website. If the designer knows his job, you'll get value for your money.

Cheers
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by cheapautos: 7:40am On Feb 02, 2012
K,i will go ahead to hire him.I just need a website that is search engine friendly and that can help me create lots of contents and blog.thank you
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by sisqology(m): 8:49am On Feb 02, 2012
See all these ones o, dem ask u something, una dey advertise unaself
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by frisahost(m): 12:55am On Feb 03, 2012
no mind them,
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by cheapautos: 8:45am On Feb 03, 2012
It shows probably they can do better?
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by cheapautos: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2012
Thank you guys for your response.I have met with the guy, and hired him at 120k.I want him to do me exactly his website - http://www.chukwuneduossai.com/.He is to complete in 10days. Can't wait to have the site and blog from my own site.
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by DualCore1: 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2012
cheapautos:

Thank you guys for your response.I have met with the guy, and hired him at 120k.I want him to do me exactly his website - http://www.chukwuneduossai.com/.He is to complete in 10days. Can't wait to have the site and blog from my own site.

When I see 20 more clients like you, I will begin to show interest in people in this country and their web development needs.
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2012
cheapautos:

Dual Core:

When I see 20 more clients like you, I will begin to show interest in people in this country and their web development needs.
*dies*
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by Koolwilly(m): 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2012
^^^What is killin you nah?
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by yawatide(f): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2012
On the phone with travel agent, to buy one-way ticket to Nigeria. 120K is enough to get my hopes up.  Agent says there are only first class seats at $15k each.  Again, I am thinking that at 120K, it is worth the price.  Flight leaves in 5 hours, non-stop.  Am I making a mistake? Am I dreaming? Time will surely tell. Alas! if folks in Nigeria are willing to shell out 120K, there is hope for Nigeria  tongue
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by soloqy: 12:36am On Feb 07, 2012
yawa-ti-de:

Alas! if folks in Nigeria are willing to shell out 120K, there is hope for Nigeria  tongue

There are a lot who will pay that and more in Nigeria. Its quality those ones are looking for.

The amount of stress, headache and time that one uses to chase a 10k job , is the same, one uses to chase a 120k - 350k job.  That should be at the back of the minds of those people, who feel that they must appear cheap to get jobs.
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by WebSurfer(m): 12:37am On Feb 07, 2012
shocked shocked
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by Nobody: 2:44am On Feb 07, 2012
soloqy:

There are a lot who will pay that and more in Nigeria. Its quality those ones are looking for.

The amount of stress, headache and time that one uses to chase a 10k job , is the same, one uses to chase a 120k - 350k job.  That should be at the back of the minds of those people, who feel that they must appear cheap to get jobs.
*Wakes up* now you are talking sense
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by Koolwilly(m): 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2012
soloqy:

The amount of stress, headache and time that one uses to chase a 10k job , is the same, one uses to chase a 120k - 350k job. That should be at the back of the minds of those people, who feel that they must appear cheap to get jobs.
I am really Learning alot from here.
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by NewMedia: 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2012
nice job out there.well done guy.
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by sisqology(m): 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2012
*buries Tony*
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2012
*Preparing for valentine* in after-life
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by NewMedia: 11:06am On Feb 10, 2012
Hi dhtml, don't give up.you can earn even more.just do an awesome job and ple will pay.Can I send flight ticket?
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by 4ward(m): 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2012
He Tried but i think u can also call dis number for beta offer and result, 07038641600,webdesign,webhosting,autocad drawing,Bulksms
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2012
yawa-ti-de:

On the phone with travel agent, to buy one-way ticket to Nigeria. 120K is enough to get my hopes up.  Agent says there are only first class seats at $15k each.  Again, I am thinking that at 120K, it is worth the price.  Flight leaves in 5 hours, non-stop.  Am I making a mistake? Am I dreaming? Time will surely tell. Alas! if folks in Nigeria are willing to shell out 120K, there is hope for Nigeria  tongue

joking right?
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by NewMedia: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2012
You should have bin back by now.Or still stuck?
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by globalwaly(m): 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2012
yea the website is great we can get you some thing like that or even more than that, check http://www.cashdove.com that is my website you can contact me on 08085851941, thanks love you all,
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by DualCore1: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2012
NewMedia:

nice job out there.well done guy.

NewMedia:

You should have bin back by now.Or still stuck?

Considering you are the same person who created this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-875065.0.html

I just re-lost some faith in Nigerians, clients and "developers" alike.
Back to square 1.
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by Timileyin(m): 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2012
Na wa for you people ooo, na opinion them ask from you guys wey all of you come D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ drop CV's na wahala. Please the guys is ok but let's consider what u A̶̲̥̅®ε̲̣̣̣̥ offering to pay him
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by cheapautos: 10:04am On Feb 21, 2012
Hi Dual core guy, u got it wrong.Nedu himself created that thread - the owner of the site.he was only doing Facebook paid ads only with trust in his SEO strategy, but had to join nairaland after i told him i created a thread that will see ple patronize his good job.As am talking to u, he has got 2 clients from here and gave me 10% commission which I collected.Trust Nigerians bro.good things deserve appreciation.are u sure it's not distrusting urself?
Re: Should I Hire This Website Designer? by DualCore1: 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2012
Cheapautos
NewMedia
chukwuneduossai.com

ALL same entity/person. Do your research or pay slyr0x to help you research tongue
Silly publicity stunt.

Just when I thought something good could come out of this country, worse came.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mmm Clone Script Free Download / We Build Quality Business Websites - We are the best. / Free Offer- I Will Write An Article Or Blogpost For Your Website (400 Words)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.