Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Nigerian Students Are Record Setters And Breakers In Foreign Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students Are Record Setters And Breakers In Foreign Universities (4159 Views)

UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) / FUNNY: See Where Students Are Reading For Their Exams. / Foreign Universities Feast On Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Students Are Record Setters And Breakers In Foreign Universities by faketan(m): 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2007
http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=92352
Who said we are not brainy? First it was osita onuma smashing 120 years record at Imperial college London, now it is miss Effiong scoring 100% to smash 140 years record.
I know Osita would have scored 100% but the conservative britain deducted 2 for the queen.

Go naija go. . .corruption if only you will relocate openly to Britain where you came from. . we will be greater.

In fact you have to go. Your visa has expired.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Are Record Setters And Breakers In Foreign Universities by dwhite1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2007
Yeah man,
Nice of U and kip up the research. U know what many of those whities they fear of for everything U can everly mention n that includes Education. She na entertainment? n I love ur last credit if only corruption wud return fto where it came from. nice ! man,
Re: Nigerian Students Are Record Setters And Breakers In Foreign Universities by faketan(m): 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2007
O dear dear.

We will get there my bros.

Only time. Only time and determination. I think we have the will and what it takes
Re: Nigerian Students Are Record Setters And Breakers In Foreign Universities by Ndipe(m): 1:53am On Nov 15, 2007
Nigerians in the US are sort of renowned for their academic prowess and 419. What a contrast!
Re: Nigerian Students Are Record Setters And Breakers In Foreign Universities by coolesthun(m): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2009
smiley Among a basket of eggs, there will always be bad eggs. While some nigerians may spoil our name abroad but most often many give us good names and are record breakers. Visit www.nigerianstudentsunion.com to see what you are really missing in the nigerian community worldwide. If you are looking for a place to study abroad which is excellent in education and cheap as well, you can look into russia.

Well i can only tell you my experienced advantages:

1. Russia has a high standard in education
2. Their teachers/lecturers.professors are not interested in your money, most of them want to pour out their vast knowledge to students while they are alive and while they can.
3. See was believing for me. You can be the best in the world if you put your head down to study in Russia. When you go for international conferences, the difference is usually clear
4. Constant Power, Light, Internet (No NEPA)
5. Phone calls are cheap. Imagine paying just 1000 naira and getting 200 minutes (free to local calls). SOme tariff plans give free local calls
6. Education fees/ Tution fees is cheaper than you will find in most countries and they offer scholarship at a high rate. You may even get a scholarship for getting A's in your exams instantly.

once again visit WWW.NIGERIANSTUDENTSUNION.COM. It's free to join, lively and social grin

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Part Time Form Is On Sale,ends On 25th Feb / Executive Mba Programme At Oau, Ife / GMAT Prep: From Personal Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.