Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. (5404 Views)

President Jonathan Condoles With Mrs Oronto Douglas, Signs Condolence Register / Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks / Faced With Severe Criticism, Sanusi To Donate To Christmas Day Bomb Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2012
may the gentle soul of d departed rest in peace. my heart sincerely bleeds for d fallen and may their heavenly rest not be in vain, meanin boko harams day of doom is near, sad sad sad
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by ak47mann(m): 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2012
RIP my people cool
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by shoboy9: 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2012
O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongeth: O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself. Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud.

Ps 94 v1,2

R.I.P.
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2012
You all were innocent and from tonight your blood will be thick upon the family of your murderers, sword and violence will never depart from them up to their third generation in Jesus name. Enjoy unending xmas with Prince of Peace- Emmanuel. Rip beloveth. Sleep on.
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by MrGlobe(m): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2012
RIP!!!!
You didn't deserve to die. The people that killed you, their sponsors and the people that said they know their sponspors but rather play politics with your lives were the ones that should die. God will judge them.
My condolence to your families.
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2012
chines4:

They are christians and will prefer a peaceful burial, and some of the may say "Father forgive them for they know not what they are doing".

May their gently souls rest in perfect peace of God

You probably missed out on all the books of David where David takes stand after stand against the unjust and the persecutors of the peopel of God to the last.

Stop trying to use God to explain why instead of taking a stand against those killing you, you would rather, like a mouse, post ineffective condolence messages that will likely NEVER be seen by the family or the victims, or even help bring justice to the families at the end of the day.
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by Kobojunkie: 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2012
see*noevil:

Na wa oh ! Everything seems TOTALLY wrong in this country . Wouldn't this be the best time for :

1. Our Civil rights groups , well wishers and christian association of Nigeria to take a stand and issue a strong message out there to the perpetrators of this heinous and cowardly act and to also lambaste our good for nothing so called security agents or should i say "boko haram agents in uniform"

2. For Nigeria as a nation to declare at least a day of mourning in memory of those who lost their lives in the Christmas day bomb blast.

3. At least this week the governor of the state in which this attack to place should at least pick out a day to invite the family members of the victims to the government house for consolation .

This steps wouldn't do much to heal the emotional wounds of the family / loved ones of the victims but it would show that our government still cares . The Federal and State government in Nigeria either have very poor PR departments or they just don't care about the lives and well being of Nigerians and its very sad.

How do we get our Government to do better than it has if we are busy signing hidden condolence registers online, under ANONYMOUS monikers?

For pete's people this is not even like signing a petition where you at least identify yourself by your real name and your address to send a message.
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2012
RIP! God will not spare the bastards that played politics with ur lives. Gone too soon.
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by Chongaiman: 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2012
. . . . 9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should[i] rest yet for a little season[/i], until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they [were], should be fulfilled. . . .

Revelation 9 (KJV)
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by Kobojunkie: 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:

RIP! God will not spare the bastards that played politics with ur lives. Gone too soon.

Yes, God will come down from heaven because you have posted a condolence register using an ANONYMOUS identity to smith them. grin grin grin grin
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2012
^^It is called karma nothing more. Those were people whose only crime was to attend church on christmas day. Such crimes will afflict generations yet unborn.  Blood is thicker than water hence careful not to spill because it doesn't end there.
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by Kobojunkie: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2012
^^ now God is Karma?? ROFLMAO!!
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:57pm On Feb 01, 2012
GOD IS GOD and he presides over the affairs of man. Yes, he will judge the living and the dead. That judgement start from here on earth.
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by aljharem(m): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:

GOD IS GOD and he presides over the affairs of man. Yes, he will judge the living and the dead. That judgement start from here on earth.

+ 10

RIP
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by PointB: 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2012
May the good Lord grant them peace. cry cry cry cry sad sad sad sad
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by Kobojunkie: 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:

Essentially we should all fold our arms, sit behind our masks and say prayers with anonymous monikers? The people all around the world today, standing up against injustice are f00ls because the way to do it is do nothing but leave all the work to God?

Anywho, if posting under different names on a forum helps to make you and yours feel better, good. At the end of the day, the cat still needs to be belled. If you do say God will come down to bell the cat for you, and do all that is necessary to see things change, then let it be that way unto you. grin
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by olumyde5(m): 12:05am On Feb 02, 2012
May their Souls Rest in Peace
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by Aniebonam: 1:13am On Feb 02, 2012
May their lovely souls find rest in God amen
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by zmoni: 3:37am On Feb 02, 2012
RIP.
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by juman(m): 5:13am On Feb 02, 2012
Unfortunate.

You people are victims of a destroyed country. A country that belong to nobody. But sha everybody will die at his/her appointed time. Life is nothing except to worship God.

Agbalagba ki wa ni oja ki ori omo tuntun owo (whenever there is/are old people in a place that place suppose to in order), but this is not true in nigeria. The old people are the ones that are destroying the country.
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by Nobody: 5:15am On Feb 02, 2012
Wit deep sympathy n heart felt, i condole d deceased family, n may soul of d departd rest in peace, AMEN, !!!
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:49am On Feb 02, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Essentially we should all fold our arms, sit behind our masks and say prayers with anonymous monikers? The people all around the world today, standing up against injustice are f00ls because the way to do it is do nothing but leave all the work to God?

Anywho, if posting under different names on a forum helps to make you and yours feel better, good. At the end of the day, the cat still needs to be belled. If you do say God will come down to bell the cat for you, and do all that is necessary to see things change, then let it be that way unto you.  grin

"VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY," says the Lord. The blood cries to the Lord for Vengeance and if God chooses to use me to administer that vengeance, it would be a pleasure, for God can use anything to accomplish his wish. I believe in God. cool
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by otondo55: 6:05am On Feb 02, 2012
May their souls Rest in Peace !
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by Kobojunkie: 6:10am On Feb 02, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:

"VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY," says the Lord. The blood cries to the Lord for Vengeance and if God chooses to use me to administer that vengeance, it would be a pleasure, for God can use anything to accomplish his wish. I believe in God. cool

So Justice for the victims is now Vengeance? Here's hoping that if another tries to take advantage of you or your loved ones, you NEVER EVER go to the courts or the law to seek Justice but instead sit back and wait for God to come down to do something about it all for you. What should we agree be your fate should you ever happen to decided to stand up for your right as an individual on planet earth? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by foster69: 6:12am On Feb 02, 2012
I am sorry that you had to die needlessly so that a few misguided and brainwashed can have their day. But my friends, your death is not for naught. You committed no crime other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time. It could've been any one of us in your place.  We will not rest until the serpent that took your life is put in its proper place.  I for one, I hope there is an afterlife, where you can live again. I am sorry for your loved ones. You will be missed.  Let God by any name you wish to call him avenge your death, for you are innocent.
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by foster69: 6:17am On Feb 02, 2012
@Kobojunkie : I am sure no one is waiting for God to repair the wrong. This is a respect page. Not for laywers, not for Gods, but to remember and praise the vicitms. We do our dissing of Boko and goverment on other threads. Follow me and respect the burial here on this thread.
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by vanstanzy(m): 8:00am On Feb 02, 2012
Kobojunkie:

How do we get our Government to do better than it has if we are busy signing hidden condolence registers online, under ANONYMOUS monikers?

For pete's people this is not even like signing a petition where you at least identify yourself by your real name and your address to send a message.

It really beats my imagination& am really angered at how helpless we and the govt r concerning this issue. Our govt not only cares less, but how can they? When they r blinded by magnanimus corruption, wastefulness& evil conspiracy against the Nigerian state.
Now does anyone want to tell me that this Vampires In Power do not only know but have an established link to this BOKO beasts.
This wasteful VIP's even have the nerve to inimidate us into stopping our peaceful protest.
NOT ONLY WILL GOD AVENGE THIS SENSELESS KILLINGS BUT HE'LL AVENGE US AGAINST THIS Vampires In Power. angry
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by Joey82(m): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2012
@kobojunkie

If u want to stage a protest, well start a thread on that and we'll gladly follow, the webspace is eough for all of us. angry in here is a condolence register to pay tribute to the dead, if u dont wish to pay the dead respect, just shut the hell up and read or better still forget this thread exist.
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by chiama1: 8:54am On Feb 02, 2012
I write this with tears in my eyes, no one deserves to die the way you did. May your souls rest in peace and may heaven avenge your death.
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 02, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:

+100
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by vanstanzy(m): 10:46am On Feb 02, 2012
Joey82:

@kobojunkie

If u want to stage a protest, well start a thread on that and we'll gladly follow, the webspace is eough for all of us. angry in here is a condolence register to pay tribute to the dead, if u dont wish to pay the dead respect, just shut the hell up and read or better still forget this thread exist.
@joey82
E never reach shuting up level na. Actually kokojunkie is right, how on earth can we sit down and keep quiet while our God-given rights r being trampled upon?
Why cant we hold govt by the jugular? We had a great opportunity and we blew it. Hope we wont blow the next one in making our voices strongly heard.
We all r sorry for those that have died (well i am), every human life is precious and should be treated as such. May their souls rest in perfect peace (in heaven)!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Distributes 8,000 Bags Of Rice To Idps, Orphanages In C/river-official / Rotimi Amaechi Is Responsible For APC's Confusion- Oshiomole / Oriental Hotel: Please Don’t Burn Our Hotel, We Have No Ties To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.