Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? (13795 Views)

Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) / Calling All Legimate Lead Ore Suppliers In Nigeria / Pipe Coaters Ltd:lpo To Supply Iron Ore (2) (3) (4)

How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? by rightlagos: 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2012
WE NEED SUPPLIERS OF IRON ORE AND ZINC ORE IN LAGOS IN LARGE QUANTITY CONTINUOSLY.
IF INTERESTED, PLS CALL 07043268090 OR EMAIL: rightacademy@yahoo.com
Re: How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? by papapee: 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2012
l have a contacts who can supply you iron ore of 75% and above and scraps ,how many quantities do you want
Re: How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? by mkmyers45(m): 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2012
I can supply you iron ore ex-Kebbi and Zinc ore (what quality?) ex-Lagos
Re: How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? by rightlagos: 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2012
let us know the details about your Lead and Zinc Ore. Send a message to my email or call me so that I send you the details of the Zinc Ore and Lead Ore we need.
Email: rightacademy@yahoo.com. Call 07043268090.
Note: The Lead and Zinc Ore are what we need first
Re: How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? by Trantoun: 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2012
I am also looking to purchase Iron ore. If you are interested in selling, could you let me know the specifications, quantity and prices?

Please let me know where product is located. Also, do you have any method of transporting to port (if so, which port?) and shipping or will I have to handle this on my end?

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require further information, I am reachable on my email tta85@yahoo.com,
Re: How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? by JerryUI(m): 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
smileyHello,
If your post for a supplier of Lead and Znc ore is still vallid, I wish to inform you that I can supply them to you. Please contact me on my email: jerryui10@yahoo.com.
Hope to hearing from you
Re: How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? by kingagropro1: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
Jerry U I: smileyHello,
If your post for a supplier of Lead and Znc ore is still vallid, I wish to inform you that I can supply them to you. Please contact me on my email: jerryui10@yahoo.com.
Hope to hearing from you

Oga Jerry: What % of zinc and lead can you supply? Where is your lead and zinc coming from? Do you supply lead oxide or sulphide?

Thanks for your response.
Re: How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? by Ayus34(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
zinc 35 pcent and above,lead 45pcent above,contact me if you are interested to buy...thanks ayus34@yahoo.com
Re: How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? by Jlow2: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2013
leadoxide n zinc ore 45 n 40% available,buy directly 4rm a miner,also crushin n milling of materials via primary n secondary crusher at ikorodu lagos,my minning sites is at ebonyi n niger state,call 07010286339
Re: How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? by tatooboy: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2013
Jlow2: leadoxide n zinc ore 45 n 40% available,buy directly 4rm a miner,also crushin n milling of materials via primary n secondary crusher at ikorodu lagos,my minning sites is at ebonyi n niger state,call 07010286339

For Lead, do you have 70% and above and if you do how much is your price ex-site? How many tons do you have on ground at the moment?

Re: How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? by Jlow2: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
@tatooboy,send me ur email address,ur bb pin or fone numba to 07010286339.
Re: How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? by tatooboy: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
Jlow2: @tatooboy,send me ur email address,ur bb pin or fone numba to 07010286339.

@jlow2: I am a consultant and trainer on agro produce and solid minerals sourcing and export. Infact my strength is getting foreign buyers for Lead and Zinc Ores.

I will prefer we keep our discourse here for now so we can help other people learn about the business from this thread.

If you have 70% and above, let us know. If you do, how much do you sell per MT ex-site or ex-Lagos warehouse?

Re: How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? by zincleadore: 9:05am On Nov 27, 2013
Masterminds Integrated Concept LTD is a solid mineral supplier. Our sourcing sites are rich in Lead Ore and Zinc Ore. Lead Ore Grade-45% above while Zinc Ore 35% above. We supply Ex Site, Ex Plateau, Ex Lagos, FOB.

Our order products are Tin Ore, Columbite Ore, Zircon Sand, Iron Ore, Silica Sand.

We accept TT & LC payments.

http://solidminerals.weebly.com/
zincleadores@aol.com
+2347032705086
Re: How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? by mordi4evah: 10:42am On Apr 10, 2015
Hey @tatooboy u still got dem Zn n Pb buyer leads?holla@ me on 08187211385or delconlogisticslimited@gmail.com

tatooboy:

@jlow2: I am a consultant and trainer on agro produce and solid minerals sourcing and export. Infact my strength is getting foreign buyers for Lead and Zinc Ores.

I will prefer we keep our discourse here for now so we can help other people learn about the business from this thread.

If you have 70% and above, let us know. If you do, how much do you sell per MT ex-site or ex-Lagos warehouse?

Re: How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? by mordi4evah: 10:46am On Apr 10, 2015
Hey there, dunno if this is still valid but av got 40% n above Zn n 50 n above Pb. Holla @ 08187211385
kingagropro1:

Oga Jerry: What % of zinc and lead can you supply? Where is your lead and zinc coming from? Do you supply lead oxide or sulphide?

Thanks for your response.
Re: How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? by seuntoyo: 2:01pm On May 28, 2015
I've got lead Ore and Zinc Ore to supply. Only serious buyers should contact: seuntoyo@gmail.com
Re: How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? by nsyforreal: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
papapee:
l have a contacts who can supply you iron ore of 75% and above and scraps ,how many quantities do you want

please do you still have iron ore?

Re: How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? by nsyforreal: 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
zincleadore:
Masterminds Integrated Concept LTD is a solid mineral supplier. Our sourcing sites are rich in Lead Ore and Zinc Ore. Lead Ore Grade-45% above while Zinc Ore 35% above. We supply Ex Site, Ex Plateau, Ex Lagos, FOB.

Our order products are Tin Ore, Columbite Ore, Zircon Sand, Iron Ore, Silica Sand.

We accept TT & LC payments.

http://solidminerals.weebly.com/
zincleadores@aol.com
+2347032705086

Please do you still have iron ore and if yes how much can i get it to lagos per ton?

Re: How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? by sulex11(m): 1:27am On Aug 26, 2015
I Have Lead Ore 60 - 65% Any Interested Buyer Should Contact Me At 07031025778
Re: How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
seuntoyo:
I've got lead Ore and Zinc Ore to supply. Only serious buyers should contact: seuntoyo@gmail.com

Do you have copper ore?
Re: How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? by chineduho: 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
i can help, email chidinho1995@gmail.com
Re: How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? by fadaland: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
We have lead ore, zinc ore and kosso wood for sale. Serious buyers should contact us on 3ka.enterprise@gmail.com
Re: How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? by sulex11(m): 2:23am On Jan 05, 2016
HI NAIRALANDERS,I HAVE A GOOD SITE AT TARABA STATE FOR LEAD ORE OF 60% AND ABOVE. I AM LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS PARTNER THAT WE CAN WORK ON THE SITE. I HAVE THE SAMPLE OF THE LEAD ORE FROM THE SITE. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED KINDLY CALL ME OR EMAIL ME AT: +234 7031025778/ hksmuri@gmail.com ___________________ we have licence and the site is big and the deposite is large( Commercial quantity)
Re: How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? by layzie: 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
I am interested in iron ore. Suppliers needed urgently.

Re: How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? by sulex11(m): 12:59am On Jan 17, 2016
I have Iron Ore of high quality,write me and tell me the quantity you need and proposed price per ton to: assulex@gmail.com, then I can send u my analysis and sample. or call +234 7031025778
Re: How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? by layzie: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
where are u located? can u supply to port Harcourt? what % is available and at what price per ton? I will mail you soon

Invest In Concrete Mixer Business / 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders / Naira Rebounds From One-week Low