Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly (8346 Views)

You Know Your Bae Is Ugly When (funny Pic) / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2012
Hello nairalanders,i got a gf to me i dont care about beauty but i think shes intelligent and outspoken buh 99% of my friends and family think she is ugly,anytime we go out people think i made a bad choice,am even ashamed this days to introduce her to people as my girl friend,pls advice needed should i dump her or how can i overcome this feeling of shame.
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by pendo89(f): 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2012
What r u on about??
d YOU think shes ugly?? If you do leave her.
Do you live your life according to people's standards or wait for their approval??
Discover yourself first and what you treasure before you mess up a girl's life.

2 Likes

Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by mashnino(m): 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2012
eiyah
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by DAY12(m): 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2012
@OP
Post ur babe pix make we see ham jo! angry

2 Likes

Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2012
You are too immature to be in a relationship no offence.

3 Likes

Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by CrazyBone(m): 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2012
miss rokiatu mar. width oll duu repsket mar, kan wi kiss? smiley
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2012
OMG which kain thread b dis?
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by Killz3(m): 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2012
Emzybrown:

Hello nairalanders,i got a gf to me i dont care about beauty but i think shes intelligent and outspoken buh 99% of my friends and family think she is ugly,anytime we go out people think i made a bad choice,am even ashamed this days to introduce her to people as my girl friend,pls advice needed should i dump her or how can i overcome this feeling of shame.
If honestly you dont care about beauty, what is the basis of your shame? She's intelligent and outspoken, desirable traits as far as you are concerned but you are allowing friends and family influence your decision? Would you rather prefer a pretty girl who everyone would be happy seeing, but deep down her intellectual capability is below zero? Well, the matter has gone out of hand now, because you are already regretting your decision and you are ashamed of her, even to the point of not wanting to introduce her to people. That is a bad sign as far as i am concerned. Honestly speaking, i could write a paragraph on how you can, and why you should overcome feelings of shame, but the effort will be futile! 99% of people around you dislike her facial features + you are ashamed of her = Catastrophic Damage to the relationship! Therefore, benevolently, graciously let her go. She'll feel sad, she may even cry but it will not matter anymore to her the moment she meets someone who would love her the way she is! She's intelligent, and that's a plus for her! Now, to you. . . In your next relationship, try as hard as possible and learn how to protect your own interest first, before the interests of others. Your happiness should be more important to you than what your friends, or your family thinks & want. Dont bother trying to overcome the feelings, cos you CANT! The feelings have eaten too deep into you. You should be proud of what you have, no matter what! A quick rhetorical question: What will you do if you get married, and something unfortunately happens to your wife's face, permanently scarring it?

3 Likes

Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by annawhite(f): 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2012
Somebody help! Sexkil response don blind my eye
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by Flashaldrin(m): 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2012
Your love for her shouldnt depend on what others think, you have your own reasons why you chose her and you should stick by those! Dont in anyway try to make her feel inferior!
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by drnoel: 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2012
DAY11.:

@OP
Post ur babe pix make we see ham jo! angry

Its best we decide 4 ourselves what is ugly or not. Until we see her pix, I am sorry I can't comment
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by chibaby5(f): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2012
Hold on. Firstly U are asking ppl who dont even knw what ds person looks like to make a decision for u.

2ndly, other ppl, not u, thinks she's urgly so u are contemplating dumping her.

Like seriously  
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by ronkebp(f): 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2012
Poster, seriously, what do you want us to do about it?? angry angry Plastic surgery?
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by WebSurfer(m): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2012
weiten you wan take her picture do?
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by chuksikem(m): 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2012
~Killz~:

If honestly you dont care about beauty, what is the basis of your shame? She's intelligent and outspoken, desirable traits as far as you are concerned but you are allowing friends and family influence your decision? Would you rather prefer a pretty girl who everyone would be happy seeing, but deep down her intellectual capability is below zero? Well, the matter has gone out of hand now, because you are already regretting your decision and you are ashamed of her, even to the point of not wanting to introduce her to people. That is a bad sign as far as i am concerned. Honestly speaking, i could write a paragraph on how you can, and why you should overcome feelings of shame, but the effort will be futile! 99% of people around you dislike her facial features + you are ashamed of her = Catastrophic Damage to the relationship! Therefore, benevolently, graciously let her go. She'll feel sad, she may even cry but it will not matter anymore to her the moment she meets someone who would love her the way she is! She's intelligent, and that's a plus for her! Now, to you. . . In your next relationship, try as hard as possible and learn how to protect your own interest first, before the interests of others. Your happiness should be more important to you than what your friends, or your family thinks & want. Dont bother trying to overcome the feelings, cos you CANT! The feelings have eaten too deep into you. You should be proud of what you have, no matter what! A quick rhetorical question: What will you do if you get married, and something unfortunately happens to your wife's face, permanently scarring it?

you have said it all, cool cool

@op, just let her go you sound very immature and childish, methinks she is way better off without you, IMHO undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by CrazyBone(m): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2012
op, sorry sir pls dunt fill offenses, bet is yua brain on straike? undecided wen you toasting dee sherikoko deed yua aye cova sellotape? with all duu repsket are you fain? undecided
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by Divaifylor(f): 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2012
WebSurfer:

weiten you wan take her picture do?
a lot,we need 2 determine how ugly she is and d kind of plastic surgery dat needs 2 b done e.g wat does her nose look lyk?is it big?small? Badly shaped? Does she need rino plasty? Wuld Micheal Jacksons nose suit her? Then how is d shape of her head and face?does d shape of d face need alteration?are her chicks 2 fat or are her chick bones high? Does she have a big forehead? Wat can b done 2 salvage her face in general? How are her lips? Are dey 2 small and thin and need botox injection? Or are dey 2 big and need reduction? Are her teeth 2 big? Are her teeth scattetered? E.t.c After all dese,we den tell him d total cost of d plastic surgery so dat he can go and pay 4 her
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by Mynd44: 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2012
Another 12 tear old asking silly questions
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 02, 2012
@OP
here is what your post is saying about you:

Emzybrown:

Hello nairalanders,i got a gf to me i dont care about beauty (down to earth kinda guy, probably ugly) but i think shes intelligent and outspoken (trying to find excuses for being with an ugly woman) buh 99% of my friends and family think she is ugly (pretending you are blind) ,anytime we go out people think i made a bad choice (STILL pretending you are blind),am even ashamed this days to introduce her to people as my girl friend (liar. if you can kiss this monster then introducing her to friends is child's play),pls advice needed should i dump her (lacking any back bone) or how can i overcome this feeling of shame. (confused)

1 Like

Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 02, 2012
This makes me feel sad for people seen as ugly sad
@poster,what sexkillz said
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by femmy2010(m): 6:35am On Feb 02, 2012
it is your choice and your life.
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by Flashaldrin(m): 6:37am On Feb 02, 2012
Mbj, i dont support you in this one o, you are making ugliness look like a bad thing! sad
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 02, 2012
^^ yes it IS.
if someone thinks i am ugly then they have NO BUSINESS trying to be with me, and vice versa! i am not saying that it is WRONG to be ugly (although life will be tougher on you), but that it is wrong to try to be with someone, if you think they are.

physical attraction is the FIRST thing that will draw you towards someone, its the first thing you SEE, its the first signs you need to get closer to someone(wanting to discover them further). . . . . . . . .therefore if you believe someone is ugly, there would be no reason to get closer to them (unless their money/status was what interested you)

yeah, many will say that life is bigger than that, but, I (MBJ) believe that it aint! beauty is the gateway to approaching someone. afterwards, love takes over and so you base your r/ship on something stronger/deeper. . . . . . . thus staying with your partner if they lose that beauty due to age etc
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by Chnges(m): 6:53am On Feb 02, 2012
@OP na effizzy. U no de code sha that's y u're ashame_guy package that babe well, even if she's nt looking good make pple jealous with ur caring abilities
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 02, 2012
OP were u blind when u started dating her 99% of people around you thinks she's ugly and u are here asking question what do u want us to do
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by luckgames(m): 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2012
Mrs,Chima
"Do not design your relationship base on what society thinks, your family thinks, and stereotypes. You will be unhappy and miserable for the REST OF YOUR LIFE. Do you. "

Your relationship should be about your happiness
If you happy with her
Tell the ppl to F off and get off your back
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2012
Dude it doesn't matter what people think or say about you and your girlfriend. You're the boss of your own fucking life.
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by rickiross(m): 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2012
In as much as you all are saying that "He shouldn't mind what other think", it's only part of human nature for him to start having second thoughts, When every1 keeps reminding him that she's ugly, its only a matter of time when he too would start thinking she's not pretty.

@OP, if you think she's not fine physically i think you should look at the inner beauty, but in today's society where looks matter I SAY UPGRADE if you can, if not just enjoy what u have.
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 03, 2012
^ît all depends on WHO you are. if you are a strong person mentally, then you certainly wouldnt care about what others feel. . . . . . . . and definitely wont change your outlook on life because of them.
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by MrsChima1(f): 12:47am On Feb 03, 2012
Thank you Lawd for my bobo! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 03, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Thank you Lawd for my bobo! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
I am jealous. angry angry
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by born2boink(m): 5:04am On Feb 03, 2012
Most of nigeria babes are ugly but they have a way of applying artificial wig for cover and their make up, let your girlfriend try that too

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbor Is An Insane Sex Maniac. / Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? / Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.