Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly (8344 Views)

You Know Your Bae Is Ugly When (funny Pic) / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by Goldieluks: 5:42am On Feb 03, 2012
born2fuck:

Most of nigeria babes are ugly but they have a way of applying artificial wig for cover and their make up, let your girlfriend try that too

No matter the artificial make up or wig,who don worwor don worwor so take note.
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by mpmp: 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2012
I think Ugly is still better than Worwor.

So the girl in question still has hope.
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
:oIf u dnt believe in beauty my broda why u cum dey ansa ppl matta abi na ppl u dey date. But if u think the shame is too much 4 u to bear der r millions of gals out der pick anoda 1 ok
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
Evaberry: :oIf u dnt believe in beauty my broda why u cum dey ansa ppl matta abi na ppl u dey date. But if u think the shame is too much 4 u to bear der r millions of gals out der pick anoda 1 ok

must you dug up a forgotten thread,eh AMEBO!!! Wel the girl in question is with me and we are cool
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2013
Evaberry: :oIf u dnt believe in beauty my broda why u cum dey ansa ppl matta abi na ppl u dey date. But if u think the shame is too much 4 u to bear der r millions of gals out der pick anoda 1 ok

must you dug up a forgotten thread,eh AMEBO!!! Wel the girl in question is with me and we are cool,thank you to some good guys and ladies on nairaland,THREAD CLOSED!!
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by Enegod(m): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
If you are not proud of her,that's not love..dump her!
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2013
I dnt believe anyone is ugly. I think dis lady just hasnt learned to package and comport herself. First of all, what body cream does she use? If shes dark, she shld use toners n lotion dat maintains her color and makes her 'shine'. 2ndly, People who r seen as ugly usually have some spectacular facial features. could be their eyes, lips or even eyebrows, she should discover what hers is, maintain and flaunt it all the time. And If not , then she should learn to speak out in every conversation. Intelligent and outspoken people have a way of creating attention such that people forget how they look.
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2013
grin grin grin Op does she have FAKE HAIR too?
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by born2boink(m): 8:59am On Jan 07, 2013
When the world says She is ugly, admit she is ugly
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by cindyrella(f): 9:27am On Jan 07, 2013
Emzybrown:

must you dug up a forgotten thread,eh AMEBO!!! Wel the girl in question is with me and we are cool,thank you to some good guys and ladies on nairaland,THREAD CLOSED!!
Lmao!
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
Lol. Me sef no look date. But op u no suppose vex na. Some pple may be experiencing the same problem
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2013
Dondav: People Don't just think things... It's probably cos she's really ugly. But as long as you love her, She'll always be beautiful.
gotch ya
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2013
preshuzpearl: Lol. Me sef no look date. But op u no suppose vex na. Some pple may be experiencing the same problem
oh i see THREAD OPEN!! Feel free to comment
Re: Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly by Monicasque(f): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
i wish you dump her, then get a beautiful girl but i want her to treat you like shit then you will learn that true beauty comes from within and a woman on the outside is just clothes, weave and makeup

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? / Afrocandy Releases New Explicit Movie With 15 Different Sex Scenes (Video) / “close Your Legs” Fans Tell Korra Obidi During A Live Broadcast - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.