Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,184 members, 7,780,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:30 AM

Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? (18164 Views)

I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! / Why Is Life So Unfair To Single Guys? / Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2012
- we have to work so hard to eat, to be liked, to be something in life, to marry, to maintain a family while all a girl has to do is at most be a graduate in any course at all, get married, and she is settled for life

- in the family we have to make the hard decisions and maintain discipline, we keep getting hates from our children, while all the mother has to do is sit back, be her normal self, and be loved by the children and have poems and songs written about them!

- we always have to do so much to impress the ladies, wasting our hard earned money, buying expensive things while they just take the gifts and rejects us afterwards, make fun at us, and settle for the highest bidder

- we have to do the hard and menial jobs around, make sacrifices for ladies that are complete strangers to us, take up arms, fight for the country, get killed, and still get insulted by these ladies in return. I know how many times i've stood up in classes and public transportations for the so-called weaker sex, and yet na insult i go chop afterwards.

- in the family we are supposed to take responsibilty for every financial details, from paying the bills, training the children and also paying for women's incessant shopping, even though we ourselfs may not have more than two pairs of shoes and few changes of clothes. And when the money finishes, she just ups and leaves to the next mugu.

- when we decide to opt out of the marriage, they get half of our money and our children. When they get fed up and want out, they also get half of our money and our children!! Win-win situation for them!

- during sexx, we have to do all the action, twisting and contorting our waists just to please the ladies, while they just lay back and complain about the sexx afterwards, we take responsibility for anything that goes wrong and even get to pay for the sexx enjoyed mutually by both parties, even more by the women since they get to have unlimited orgassms!!

- we are expected to handle all the violence in the family, we are the ones who get into fights, who get beaten, arrested, murdered, shorter life expectancy. Their are far more widows than widowers!

- in any dispute involving men and women the men get automatically indicted! If three ladies have sexx with a man, its a four-some, if three men have sexx with a lady, its a gang-raape.

- generally in the society women are more favoured and considered than a man, a man has to work so hard to get to a position, while all a lady has to do is flash a charming smile and show a little breeast.

In campuses a guy has to hussle for huge sums of money to sort an exam, while the babe go just open leg for the lecturer, and have sexx in which she derives as much pleasure.

In summary, all a woman has to do is look beautiful and break hearts!

Women think they are having it hard, just because the men aint complaining doesnt make it any less easier for the men!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by MrsChima1(f): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2012
LMAO@women have it more easier than men   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Throughout this site, MAJORITY of the men chanted and beaten their chest about women should be happy that men are desired to handle difficult things NOW you saying it is unfair?!!   

Make up your bleeping mind, do you want women to help or not?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Afam4eva(m): 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2012
When women bring their own list you go fear fear.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Sijo01(f): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2012
Some men will soon consider TRANSPLANT!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Acidosis(m): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Throughout this site, MAJORITY of the men chanted and beaten their chest about women should be happy that men are desired to handle difficult things NOW you saying it is unfair?!!   

Make up your bleeping mind,
do you want women to help or not? 
Mrs. Chima. why do you like shouting insults @ men? its gettin too much. .
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Make up your bleeping mind, do you want women to help or not? 
lolz, so now it has been brought up, we should be happy we are configured to do hard things?? Now i see.
Sijo01:

Some men will soon consider TRANSPLANT!
Many women are already transplanting!!!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Sijo01(f): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2012
Proof!^
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2012
Smh!

When did men become wimps, to the extent of complaining, nagging and whining incessantly about life, and about women? Why are you a man if you complain over what you cannot change? If you cant handle responsibility as a man, then quadruplicated shame on you! So, if your wife or girlfriend nags and complains, the best reply is to nag her back? Is this a reply to the other thread? So if everyone is complaining, whats the solution? Now that wimpish men are complaining, what should women do? Never knew we had these kind of men sissies in existence! I thought they were long extinct! I'm flabbergasted, obfuscated in all totality! This is supposed to be irrelevant beer palour gossip between men, but making your stance public? Oh my Gawd! I just slapped myself!

Thread is absolute childish nonsense, and a waste of some nice bandwidth!. . . -10,000

Bullshit!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by LaParisienne(f): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2012
@OP
Tell me, what is your purpose of creating this thread? If it is to spite my thread about women, you are very funny.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2012
~Killz~:

Smh!

When did men become wimps, to the extent of complaining, nagging and whining incessantly about life, and about women? Why are you a man if you complain over what you cannot change? If you cant handle responsibility as a man, then quadruplicated shame on you! So, if your wife or girlfriend nags and complains, the best reply is to nag her back? Is this a reply to the other thread? So if everyone is complaining, whats the solution? Now that wimpish men are complaining, what should women do? Never knew we had these kind of men sissies in existence! I thought they were long extinct! I'm flabbergasted, obfuscated in all totality! This is supposed to be irrelevant beer palour gossip between men, but making your stance public? Oh my Gawd! I just slapped myself!

Thread is absolute childish nonsense, and a waste of some nice bandwidth!. . . -10,000

Bullshit!

lolz, relax dude, we aint fighting. unless you want to get banned
In real life i wouldnt be saying these, yes, but this is a faceless forum and i could as well be a woman tongue
well i just pointed this out so the women out there wont feel they have the worst lot in life, they should know both sexes have their own challenges and thus should tone down their complaints and naggings. I will never complain about being a man.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2012
grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2012
La Parisienne:

@OP
Tell me, what is your purpose of creating this thread? If it is to spite my thread about women, you are very funny.
yes its a direct reply to your thread, and i take that as a compliment.
My purpose is simple, to point out that both sexes have their own cross to bear, and no gender should make a mountain out of their respective moles.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2012
Am sorry Flash Killz said it all,Men don't complain bois do.This thread is childish trust me its sounds like someone nagging,not cute u shouldn't be thinking out loud,I'll pass on this one Byeeeee cool
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2012
Flashaldrin:

lolz, relax dude, we aint fighting. unless you want to get banned
In real life i wouldnt be saying these, yes, but this is a faceless forum and i could as well be a woman tongue
well i just pointed this out so the women out there wont feel they have the worst lot in life, they should know both sexes have their own challenges and thus should tone down their complaints and naggings. I will never complain about being a man.
Well articulated and compendious bullshit! Smh @ this is a faceless forum and i could as well be a woman! [/b]WTF! @ [b]i just pointed this out so the women out there wont feel they have the worst lot in life, Damn! What point are you trying to make that you could not make on the other thread? undecided You just want to flash yourself? Guess what? You did, and it's making you look like a sissy. . . A wimp!
Grow up! undecided

And stop this ban nonsense! Anyone that wants to ban me because i called your thread st[i]u[/i]pid should go ahead and do so, and see if it will stop me from calling your next thread st[i]u[/i]pid if it is! For the 2nd time GROW UP! You speak of ban ban ban as if i can actually be banned! You only ban a username, and not the user! Sexkillz was banned, but am i not using Killz? Who doesnt know that sexkillz is the same as killz? How dumb can you get?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2012
Haba na wa o,la prisoner chill out,this is just saying it isn't any easier for men than it is for women,nothing like spite in it,you should be able to see that.

@killz,walai you have a very mighty problem,smh,mscheew.

@Op so in your mind now you've proven life is harder for men abi? Btw who told you women don't contribute to the disciplinary role of their kids?often times than not women are the ones who practically raise the kids,women also don't just relax and enjoy s3x,we contribute to it,you better do your research well before concluding.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Am sorry Flash Killz said it all,Men don't complain bois do.This thread is childish trust me its sounds like someone nagging,not cute u shouldn't be thinking out loud,I'll pass on this one Byeeeee cool
Abegi paddy free that talk,what did killz said all?if you read la prisoner's thread you'd get his point,some people just take everything way too serious and it actually makes them come across as sadists,why didn't y'all call la prisoner's thread childish? Yeah she's a woman and that's part of what op is trying to point out,if both parties (male and female)start complaining then you'd see that life isn't fair to any gender,that's just what OP means,killz has a grudge,don't encourage him.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2012
Haba na wa o,la prisoner chill out,this is just saying it isn't any easier for men than it is for women,nothing like spite in it,you should be able to see that.

[size=13pt]@killz,walai you have a very mighty problem,smh,mscheew.[/size]

@Op so in your mind now you've proven life is harder for men abi? Btw who told you women don't contribute to the disciplinary role of their kids?often times than not women are the ones who practically raise the kids,women also don't just relax and enjoy s3x,we contribute to it,you better do your research well before concluding.
Ok. I've seen you. . . Welcome! undecided
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2012
^na you sabi,I wasn't talking so as to be seen,besides I no hide for here so you must see me.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2012
Funny thread, dis proves that neither sex is having a roller costa ride, but we are the puzzle and complaining and trading blames would do us no good. Imagine how the world would be like if one sex exsited without the other, thats why men are meant to complement the women, and women likewise men.  Both sexes are just like two sides of a coin, the coin cant exist with just one side, i am proud the be male, proud to be african, proud to be a nigerian, and most importantly proud to be an mbaise guy,
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by mobf: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2012
Flashaldrin:

- we have to work so hard to eat, to be liked, to be something in life, to marry, to maintain a family while all a girl has to do is at most be a graduate in any course at all, get married, and she is settled for life
- in the family we have to make the hard decisions and maintain discipline, we keep getting hates from our children, while all the mother has to do is sit back, be her normal self, and be loved by the children and have poems and songs written about them!
- we always have to do so much to impress the ladies, wasting our hard earned money, buying expensive things while they just take the gifts and rejects us afterwards, make fun at us, and settle for the highest bidder
- we have to do the hard and menial jobs around, make sacrifices for ladies that are complete strangers to us, take up arms, fight for the country, get killed, and still get insulted by these ladies in return. I know how many times i've stood up in classes and public transportations for the so-called weaker sex, and yet na insult i go chop afterwards.
- in the family we are supposed to take responsibilty for every financial details, from paying the bills, training the children and also paying for women's incessant shopping, even though we ourselfs may not have more than two pairs of shoes and few changes of clothes. And when the money finishes, she just ups and leaves to the next mugu.
- when we decide to opt out of the marriage, they get half of our money and our children. When they get fed up and want out, they also get half of our money and our children!! Win-win situation for them!
- during sexx, we have to do all the action, twisting and contorting our waists just to please the ladies, while they just lay back and complain about the sexx afterwards, we take responsibility for anything that goes wrong and even get to pay for the sexx enjoyed mutually by both parties, even more by the women since they get to have unlimited orgassms!!
- we are expected to handle all the violence in the family, we are the ones who get into fights, who get beaten, arrested, murdered, shorter life expectancy. Their are far more widows than widowers!
- in any dispute involving men and women the men get automatically indicted! If three ladies have sexx with a man, its a four-some, if three men have sexx with a lady, its a gang-raape.
- generally in the society women are more favoured and considered than a man, a man has to work so hard to get to a position, while all a lady has to do is flash a charming smile and show a little breeast.
In campuses a guy has to hussle for huge sums of money to sort an exam, while the babe go just open leg for the lecturer, and have sexx in which she derives as much pleasure.

In summary, all a woman has to do is look beautiful and break hearts!
Women think they are having it hard, just because the men aint complaining doesnt make it any less easier for the men!!
Reasoning at its lamest. smh
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2012
, # takes a bow, #,
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2012
mobf:

[size=14pt]Reasoning at its lamest. smh[/size]
Thank God the "Men" are talking!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by mcnepow(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2012
freecocoa:

@killz,walai you have a very mighty problem,smh,mscheew.

¤just wondrin how my fellow virgin take know¤
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2012
mobf:

Reasoning at its lamest. smh
This thread is more like a reply to another thread.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2012
mcnepow:

¤just wondrin how my fellow virgin take know¤
Hello that I'm a V doesn't mean I don't read sexx related books,I have 2 copies of "every woman" and hey I've seen kamasutra,I just haven't done the deed. wink
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2012
freecocoa:

Abegi paddy free that talk,what did killz said all?if you read la prisoner's thread you'd get his point,some people just take everything way too serious and it actually makes them come across as sadists,why didn't y'all call la prisoner's thread childish? Yeah she's a woman and that's part of what op is trying to point out,if both parties (male and female)start complaining then you'd see that life isn't fair to any gender,that's just what OP means,killz has a grudge,don't encourage him.

Okay now u flashing me I don't like it,y do u get crossed wen I reason stuff posted by killz,Maka I do me wen am here if I see sense for Killz post I go talk am.Now la mamasita and una fit get beef but nobody enter me so it no concern me to tuff unless I wan freestyle den Bado go reason matter,u no my way na.To be sincere I don't no wot wen down with killz,flash,u or la mamasita so dis aint encouraging na me Bado dey talk IT!!.I repeat dis thread is childish IMO, killz just got dere b4 me. I wud ave posted d same but as always comical wiv woeva I do online,na my yansh I open give u so dats my WAY.*winks*
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by mobf: 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2012
freecocoa:

This thread is more like a reply to another thread.
isi gini?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2012
freecocoa:

Abegi paddy free that talk,what did killz said all?if you read la prisoner's thread you'd get his point,some people just take everything way too serious and it actually makes them come across as sadists,why didn't y'all call la prisoner's thread childish? Yeah she's a woman and that's part of what op is trying to point out,if both parties (male and female)start complaining then you'd see that life isn't fair to any gender,that's just what OP means, killz has a grudge,don't encourage him.
nuff said!!! I and my baby are one.
Now you see why i love this babe cool
freecocoa:

lol, how exactly do you contribute?? By moaning?? cheesy cheesy jk
yea, the mother also disciplines but they are much softer and always go behind the scene to offer niceties to the kid. Lie??
If i were to be raised only by my mom, i know were i would have been now!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by mobf: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Now you see why i love this babe coollol, how exactly do you contribute?? By moaning?? cheesy cheesy jk
yea, the mother also disciplines but they are much softer and always go behind the scene to offer niceties to the kid. Lie??
Damn, that's low. was she popping prescription pills ? undecided
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by amuukwu1(m): 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Now you see why i love this babe coollol, how exactly do you contribute?? By moaning?? cheesy cheesy jk

Actually you sound like you were only raised by her. Thats just an observation, no offence.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Okay now u flashing me I don't like it,y do u get crossed wen I reason stuff posted by killz,Maka I do me wen am here if I see sense for Killz post I go talk am.Now la mamasita and una fit get beef but nobody enter me so it no concern me to tuff unless I wan freestyle den Bado go reason matter,u no my way na.To be sincere I don't no wot wen down with killz,flash,u or la mamasita so dis aint encouraging na me Bado dey talk IT!!.I repeat dis thread is childish IMO, killz just got dere b4 me. I wud ave posted d same but as always comical wiv woeva I do online,na my yansh I open give u so dats my WAY.*winks*
Anyway that one is,no lele btw I gats no beef with killz,him just day enter my baby for nothing and he tends to over do it.

mobf:

isi gini?
Rapu zie okwu,kwu ife obula e choro na the thread,nothing do you.

@ OP,That's partially a lie cos some mums are actually stricter than dads,my dad is the soft one,what would you say about that?

As for the s3x,ever heard of the "woman ontop" position?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2012
~Killz~:

Well articulated and compendious bullshit! Smh @ this is a faceless forum and i could as well be a woman! [/b]WTF! @ [b]i just pointed this out so the women out there wont feel they have the worst lot in life, Damn! What point are you trying to make that you could not make on the other thread? undecided You just want to flash yourself? Guess what? You did, and it's making you look like a sissy. . . A wimp!
Grow up! undecided

And stop this ban nonsense! Anyone that wants to ban me because i called your thread st[i]u[/i]pid should go ahead and do so, and see if it will stop me from calling your next thread st[i]u[/i]pid if it is! For the 2nd time GROW UP! You speak of ban ban ban as if i can actually be banned! You only ban a username, and not the user! Sexkillz was banned, but am i not using Killz? Who doesnt know that sexkillz is the same as killz? How dumb can you get?

the problem with you, and the only problem i gat with you is that you never admit you are wrong, because of the way you articulate your post and your bashful words, people get confused and think you're making sense, in actuality, 50% of the times you are wrong!! And you will never admit.
Now you agree am making a point but that i shouldnt have opened another thread, if i answer you now, you will bring another excuse.
Well the truth is i opened another thread for it so it will be seen by all and not just ignored as another comment, i dont need to be popular, i already am cool wink

and about the ban thingy, lol, you wan kill yourself say i got you banned, nawa o, sha i dont blame, you attach to much ego to all this online crap, and i know how badly you must have taken that loss grin grin tongue i just hope you didnt cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe / What Was Your Favorite Song And Movie Of 2022? / When She Just Wants To Be Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.