Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,876 members, 7,798,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Is Nairaland On Twitter ? If No: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nairaland On Twitter ? If No: (983 Views)

Nigerians Message To Buhari On Twitter If He Wins / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet / Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Nairaland On Twitter ? If No: by princejude(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2012
In one of the past posts, some people were asking what is twitter ? Make I try answer the query small. Pls me I no dey work for twitter(I don't even know the owner) but I dey enjoy am well well. So this is not advert but to share my 50 kobo idea about twitter.

Twitter is a social network site (www.twitter.com) that helps you to find out what's happening, right now, with the people and organizations you care about - such as the current news updates about the people, places or organizations.

If you are using Airtel(Zain) line, you can sign up to be receiving the tweets through your phone FREE.
To sign up with your Airtel line, do the following:

1. Send "SIGNUP" as sms/text message to 40404 then wait for their reply. In the reply they will ask you for your username.
2. Send your username to 40404. If your username has been taken by someone, they will suggest one for you, use the one they suggested and wait for their reply.
3. Send "follow NigeriaNewsdesk" (this handle with update you with the latest Nigerian news like Boko Aharamu, politics, bombing,etc

Note that each of these 3 sms you sent to sign up will cost you N10 each (totalling N30) and all their tweets/text to your phone is free.

With this Airtel setting you don't need to be online before you can hear what is happening around you.

I will like others to share their own idea with twitter.

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG: Yoruba Leaders Flay Protests Over Renaming To MKO Varsity / Igbo Presidency After Jonathan Not Negotiable, Say Igbo Leaders / EFCC, SSS Bosses Earn More Than IGP’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.