Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Instruction 4 My Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Instruction 4 My Guys (1288 Views)

My Guys Thing Is Too Small / ★ Photo: How Many Of My Guys Believe In This 3-point Agenda / MY Guys, Which Do You Prefer? ***PHOTO**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instruction 4 My Guys by Chnges(m): 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2012
I know you love your girlfrnd, which is
why they finally feel comfortable telling you what they want. It’s not so much that you’re doing
anything wrong, but they're too shy
to tell you what they really want. There are things they want, things that turn them on, that I’ve always
hoped i would share with you, so
let me give you some direction. First of all, ladies(most) are submissive, they
want you to handcuff me, tie them
up, and do anything to restrain them. Handcuff their hands above
her head, and tie their legs to the
bedposts, so that she can’t effectively move any part of her body. Start by just looking at her Unclad body, let your eyes linger
where you want them to. The fact that you think she's beautiful
makes her wet.
Next I want you to focus just on her skin. Run your hands or some soft fur, fabric, or feathers
down her body. Let your fingers linger, but not stop on her most sensitive parts: her neck,
stomach, hips, and calves. Just let her feel your flesh graze down her ribcage, across her bosoms, and down to her waist.
Now let her feel a little more. Gently scratch or graze her skin with your nails, run your hair across her body(if u grow some), kiss her
softest parts , make her quiver.
Start to bite her. Bite her on the neck, hard. Don’t be afraid to
hurt her, a little pain is a good thing. Run your tongue along
her collarbone, then down between her bosoms, and let it
flick across her stomach until
you reach her hips. Leave soft, wet, lingering kisses on her hips, lick across her inner thighs, and
down her legs. Touch and lick the back of her knees. Make her
gasp, and squirm. Don’t ignore any part of her body.
Now start to make her want you
inside her. Rub your fingers, or your rooster against her opening,
by now she'll surely be wet. Don’t
penetrate yet, don’t touch her clìt, just make her suffer. Bite
and kiss and lick her neck, and her bosoms while you rub yourself against her. With one hand, grab the hair at the back
of her neck and force her head backwards, so you can restrain
her, and kiss her throat more easily. If she has enough slack to move her hips, and thrust against your hard member, she'll definitely do it. But don’t let her have you
yet. The longer you wait to push yourself inside her love hole, the wilder she'll get.
She'll start to struggle in earnest. She'll want to free her
body and jump on top of you, and force your hard rooster inside her. She'll want it so bad and could scream. Hold her hands down to make sure she don’t get free. After
your done torturing her, if you think she need it bad enough,
thrust yourself inside her with
one hard sure stroke.
Start thrusting inside her, slowly.
Every backstroke, pull yourself out to the tip, and when you thrust back inside her, push
yourself in to the hilt. As she start to get close to cumming stop
thrusting deep, and just pump the tip of your rooster in and out
of her wet hole. When she starts to go wild, start to moan, start to
cry out in frustration, start pumping yourself into her hard,
and fast. Whatever you do, DON’T STOP. Right before she's about to precipitate, pull out, and don’t touch her for about 30 seconds.
She'll scream at you, curse you, but this is the way she'll feel lyk:
to be completely at your mercy, for her pleasure to be totally
dependent on your whim. Go down on her. Lick your way
down her stomach, and lick past her womanliness to her inner thighs. Let your tongue play around her womanliness, licking to the left, and right, but not inside, not yet.
Slide your hands under her Bottom and grope her. Lick up towards her clit, and when you get there,
lick, and nibble, and suck. Don’t put your tongue inside her,
make her wait and yearn for your Joystick. When you get her
close to cumming again, stop, and
don’t touch her for a few seconds.
Now, fùck her!. Thrust yourself
inside her and bleep her hard and
fast. Grab her by the hips and pull her down to meet your
every thrust. When you’ve got her close to cumming, pull out,
and free her legs. Grab her ankles, and put her legs over your shoulders. Thrust into her as hard and as fast as you can. See how many times you can
get her precipitate before you shoot your load.
This is what I want you to do to her nxt time. Yeah! Visit www.literotica.com for more

(1) (Reply)

Who Say True Love Does Not Exist? Check This Out:-) / Few Ways To Show Love To Your Man! / Feelings!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.