Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,908 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) (22421 Views)

Cement Business start it I will guide you (by dangote authorised distributor) / How Can I Start IT Business With 10,000.00 Pls / Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by Welder(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2012
Nice one
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by Malubi(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2012
wealth123: Have u been considering starting Cement Business? Here is the oppourtunity to do so.

I am a DISTRIBUTOR with Dangote Cement and can help you to get the cement at wholesale price while you sell retail to make profit. I will also teach you how to make it in this lucrative business.

Those handling big construction can also buy cement from us at near distributor price and save a lot of money.

This is the business that made Dangote the richest man in Africa and now he has 3 big plant in Nigeria. Without distributors and retailers he cannot sell so why not join the train and do the business of the rich.
i want to do this biz

1 Like

Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by pearharbour(m): 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2012
kindly get to me on the details...especially the cost implication of a starter. email: tunjifunsho@yahoo.com
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by omo9ja2010: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2012
Do you supply Abeokuta Ogun State?
I will like to represent Dangote there!

Please let me know!
Thanks
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by jaxx: 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2012
Am interested.Kindly send to jaxx700@gmail.com
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by oyewale3000(m): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2012
im also interested. pls send me the details
oyewale3000@gmail.com
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by Greatfuture: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2012
[quote author=wealth123]Have u been considering starting Cement Business? Here is the oppourtunity to do so.

I am a DISTRIBUTOR with Dangote Cement and can help you to get the cement at wholesale price while you sell retail to make profit. I will also teach you how to make it in this lucrative business.

Those handling big construction can also buy cement from us at near distributor price and save a lot of money.

This is the business that made Dangote the richest man in Africa and now he has 3 big plant in Nigeria. Without distributors and retailers he cannot sell so why not join the train and do the business of the rich.
Please am in lokoja,please kindly email me on the detail mcibro4all@yahoo.com
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by devLov(m): 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2012
Please,I ‎​Ά̲̣̥♍ in D̶̲̥̅̊ Business already please how do I secure loan to buy truck or increase ♍ƺ stock.email@ seyiakinx@gmail.com.Thanks
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by Henix(m): 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2012
Interested in d cement deal! Send me details to richardnwobu@yahoo.com
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by MAKLIZ: 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2012
Kindly mail the info to akinxoee@hotmail.com
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by ike4real: 1:40am On Aug 08, 2012
Plz kindly email all d ncesry info to me~ uwalakai@yahoo.com
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by Henix(m): 5:11am On Aug 08, 2012
Am yet to received details concerning the cement business. My location is calabar. Send me details to richardnwobu@yahoo.com
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by CCampbell(m): 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2012
Interesting. carlbuckobell@yahoo.com please.
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by flolimited: 9:06am On Aug 09, 2012
am intrested
afolarinakingbesote@yahoo.com
flogroupsinvestmentlimited@hotmail.com
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by flolimited: 9:07am On Aug 09, 2012
am intrested
afolarinakingbesote@yahoo.com
flogroupsinvestmentlimited@hotmail.com

This is the business that made Dangote the richest man in Africa and now he has 3 big plant in Nigeria. Without distributors and retailers he cannot sell so why not join the train and do the business of the rich.[/quote]
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by somalox(m): 10:23am On Aug 09, 2012
pls am interested, send me details. Am in Aba. sommy4all@gmail.com
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by wealth123: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2012
Thank God many of you are interested in cement business.

I say congratulations to those that have started by first visiting me at my shop for a chat and for following my advice. To those who have bought from me i say thank you.

Those who are still interested should find time to visit my office/shop for a chat if you are in lagos or environ.

My office is at AREPO off Ibadan Express Way before MFM PRAYER CITY.

Call me now and book appointment. It is absolutely free no consultation fee. Some have even come twice it all depends on your zeal for the business.

To those outside lagos and environs, i can also help just call me: 08082083126. Don't expect a mail because am very busy so cannot attend to individual mails.
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by dougivilla(m): 4:27am On Aug 22, 2012
wealth123: Thank God many of you are interested in cement business.

I say congratulations to those that have started by first visiting me at my shop for a chat and for following my advice. To those who have bought from me i say thank you.

Those who are still interested should find time to visit my office/shop for a chat if you are in lagos or environ.

My office is at AREPO off Ibadan Express Way before MFM PRAYER CITY.

Call me now and book appointment. It is absolutely free no consultation fee. Some have even come twice it all depends on your zeal for the business.

To those outside lagos and environs, i can also help just call me: 08082083126. Don't expect a mail because am very busy so cannot attend to individual mails.
just got a supply deal of a few truck loads of cement for a construction site along agbara axis. Does this offer also cover stuffs like this? Details pls! palsfood@yahoo.com. Or 08067961300
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by lacord5: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2012
Am interested, pls send price and details to lacord5@fastmail.fm, location Agbara.
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by Johnnny(m): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2012
I am interested. Please send me a mail at johnonline2005@yahoo.com.
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by 17lee(m): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
i am intrested in this business please send me yuur price details and the quantity my e mail is 17bestlee@gmail.com
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by kanmifad(m): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
am interested pls send the details including price to fadeyiolasunkanmi@ymail.com
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by ronseg: 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2012
Please i am interested in cement business.Send me the detail I AM READY TO START VERY SOON. Contact me at gibeonworld@gmail.com Please let me have the price for 300bag
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by bigbash(m): 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
IF YOU NEED A BULK PURCHASE OF DANGOTE OR ELEPHANT CEMENT, I WILL SUPPLY DIRECTLY TO SITE OR PALLET AT DISTRIBUTOR PRICE ANY LOCATION IN LAGOS FOR N1750

FOR DETAIL ENQUIRY REACH ME ON-08065818124, 07044898487
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by segelolo: 7:53am On Sep 22, 2012
Pls am intested in dis business can u send me d full details of d business I will sincerely appreciate it my email is segunoyanna@yahoo.com thank u
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by optimus30: 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2012
Pls,am interested,send me d details/prices,eprime30@gmail.com
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by hajjimam: 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2012
bros,i am intrested in dis bussines but i will like to know d cost of d unit price so that i can use that to do my calculation.Am at Ijebu ode.reply me to my email adress.Sansawaheed@yahoo.com.
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by osca123(m): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2012
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by wealth123: 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2012
Thank God for all of you for the interest in cement business. Due to the numerous enquiries i receive daily, kindly direct your enquiries to: wealthhunters@yahoo.com stating your: Location and number of bags you can buy e.g 300 0r 600 bags. Note that You cannot buy less than 300 bags from us.

Hurry now as am giving out some incentives to serious people who wants to start immediately.

If you have a contract to supply a company, we will give you a price that will put money in your pocket after the supply and the company will call you again because we will give you the cement at a very low rate DIRECT from one of Dangote Plants at IBESE, OBAJANA OR GBOKO.
You call also call me: 08082083126

GOD BLESS YOU ALL (AMEN)
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by joshadem: 1:18am On Sep 23, 2012
please I need the details too. Reach me on joshadem@gmail.com
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue / Investor Condemns Invasion Of Hotel Presidential, Enugu / Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.