Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: (6433 Views)

Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day / Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) / Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2012
Now this is both true and hilarious X_X An advice from a friend: Valentine's day is a problem day!! Because I don't understand how a set of people (you know yourselves) would want to exchange boxers and singlets for perfumes, watches, jewelry, phones and more recently "hair" (the topic of giving hair as a gift is for another day because you were not born bald) Scientifically a woman can't be, bald, so why buy hair? It's completely overwhelming!!! Don't you know what trade by barter is? Is it fair to trade boxers for Galaxy Tab on valentine's day? Or exchange singlet for Bold 5? How can u give belt and be expecting iPad2?!! Ladies! Enough is Enough! #boys are not smiling. Try and impress him this year. If you know you are buying singlets, boxers etc just tell him to buy you bra and pant (plain cotton not Victoria anything) that's fair enough please. Let's raise d bar this year.

grin angry

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by Killz3(m): 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2012
Ijogz K:

Now this is both true and hilarious X_X An advice from a friend: Valentine's day is a problem day!! Because I don't understand how a set of people (you know yourselves) would want to exchange boxers and singlets for perfumes, watches, jewelry, phones and more recently "hair" (the topic of giving hair as a gift is for another day because you were not born bald) Scientifically a woman can't be,  bald, so why buy hair? It's completely overwhelming!!! Don't you know what trade by barter is? Is it fair to trade boxers for Galaxy Tab on valentine's day? Or exchange singlet for Bold 5? How can u give belt and be expecting iPad2?!! Ladies! Enough is Enough! #boys are not smiling. Try and impress him this year. If you know you are buying singlets, boxers etc just tell him to buy you bra and pant (plain cotton not Victoria anything) that's fair enough please. Let's raise d bar this year.

grin angry

Dies on Arrival! grin grin grin

Valentine's day is a problem day!! = +2000

I don't understand how a set of people (you know yourselves) would want to exchange boxers and singlets for perfumes watches, jewelry, phones and more recently "hair" (the topic of giving hair as a gift is for another day because you were not born bald) =  +500

Scientifically a woman can't be,  bald, so why buy hair? It's completely overwhelming!!! =  +500

Is it fair to trade boxers for Galaxy Tab on valentine's day?   =  +1000

Or exchange singlet for Bold 5? angry   +1000

How can u give belt and be expecting iPad2?!! angry angry = +1000

If you know you are buying singlets, boxers etc just tell him to buy you bra and pant (plain cotton not Victoria anything) shocked = + 4000 grin

Total Scores = + 10,000

Grades = A++

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by slimyem: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2012
now,this is one hilarious thread! cheesy
Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by Pricelesss(f): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2012
Looool, This is Hilarious. But seriously this is about love, and when you give out gifts, you do it out of love and you should expect a reward or a similar offer cuz it's not an investment. If its a pen that the lady can afford, accept it with Joy  cheesy tongue

Nice post though  smiley
Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by cynthiafred67(f): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2012
Hahahahahah this thread is really hilarious can't stop laughing.
Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by Killz3(m): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2012
cynthiafred67:

Hahahahahah this thread is really hilarious can't stop laughing.
You are not there. . .
Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2012
Hilarious, very funny thread
Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by cynthiafred67(f): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

You are not there. . .

I am coming.
Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by slimyem: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2012
what's with the use of all the hilariouses? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by dabrake(m): 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2012
Pricelesss:

Looool, This is Hilarious. But seriously this is about love, and when you give out gifts, you do it out of love and you should expect a reward or a similar offer cuz it's not an investment. If its a pen that the lady can afford, accept it with Joy  cheesy tongue

Nice post though  smiley
what if she is a student and i buy her a textbook that will be useful to her that semester/session? Asking 'cause they usually get angry at me whenever i buy them textbooks as gift
Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by MrsChima1(f): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2012
I'm sick and tired of being so sick and tired of being so sick and tired of this Valentine's day BS,  mann!
Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by mreds: 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2012
slimyem:

what's with the use of all the hilariouses? cheesy

u try jawe, cheesy
Maybe we shld all av a HILARIOUSISED VALENTINE'S DAY, cheesy grin
Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by Wexelion(m): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2012
Some no dey even give

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by favcom(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2012
lol @ hilariourities
Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by Dyt(f): 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2012
jumps outta d bus
Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by jimctu: 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2012
Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2012
use a bb? add me on bbm. pin:26be3874 ;d
Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by buzor(m): 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2012
guys listen -
a singlet for bra.
a belt for pant(g string ll do)
nothing less nothing more
Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by octavian(m): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2012
How can u give belt and be expecting iPad2?!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by sirp2007: 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2012
l was just thinking ''wht if u give without expecting anything  in return,by doing so u will not be disappointed or feel short changed(TIS APPLY TO BOTH  MALE AND FEMALE).
remember GIVING TO GET IS A FAILURE BOUND APPROACH.

btw l dont believe in tis valentine stuff.
Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by honeric01(m): 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2012
For those who love to waste money on "valentine's day", wake up and smell the coffee, subsidy update: If your fiancee :

Gives you a belt, give her a bottle of yoyo bitters

Gives you a singlet, give her one roll of tissue paper

Gives you a socks, give her one piece of lip gloss

Gives you a Boxers, give her an ankara pant

Gives you a tie, give her a rubber band to hold your hair.(mind you, not a wig o, her real hair)

Bosom FOR TAT, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by eghost247(m): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2012
una no go kill me oooo nairaland Lmao
Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by HarryPotter1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2012
Call 4 Call
Text 4 Text
Gift 4 Gift
P*s*y 4 D**k, dats how diz yrs val wil go 4 me, if u'r intrested jst call 07036413547.
Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by Jumaisha(f): 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2012
What's so special about this valentine's day!!!!! To me "LOVE" should be celebrated everyday!
Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by beackyBenneth: 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2012
i also believe that love should be celebrated daily not any special day. show love to your partner daily is acceptable by me.
Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by Impulse80(m): 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2012
All dis ojukokoro nigerian girls! No b only i pad na sanitary pad
Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by Beowulf(m): 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2012
This post is so spot on! I am so sick and tired of ladies just taking brothers for a ride by giving all these lame gifts whilst expecting heaven and earth in return. The rule is an eye for an eye. The quality of the things some of these ladies buy is even suspect. You were the socks one and its starts pulling thread like nothing-you wash the singlet once and the neck sags to your tummy.

Feels so good to be heartfree at this time of the year. I am gladly a spectator. I can't wait for the Valentine lovers to start the amusement going.
Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2012
Pricelesss:

Nice post though  smiley

And if na eraser the man can afford she should also accept it with joy. Do me I do you God no vex

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by sandiyke(f): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2012
@honerico01 u wan kil me wit laugh? was up wit d yoyo bitas? lmao
Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by Maximip(m): 11:59pm On Feb 03, 2012
Wish guys could just step up to this idea. And I know for a fact that even
when (Naija) ladies can afford expensive gifts for their man, they're just so
selfish that they wont
Re: The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: by Harzan(m): 12:00am On Feb 04, 2012
There will be a nationwide
protest"Occupy BlackBerry"
on the 13th of February
against RIM technologies, the
manufacturer BlackBerry
phones, for their plans to go
against marriage plans of
Nigerian youths. Almost every
girl and potential wife in
Nigeria is now asking for
BlackBerry Porsche which
cost between N350,000 and
N450,000, depending where
you buy as valentine gift, from
our young men who have not
recovered from the shock of
the BB Bold II they bought to
start the relationship in the
first place. the girls are
threatening to leave if this
condition is not met by Feb 14.
Maybe RIM technologies
does not know that Fuel
subsidy has just been
removed in Nigeria their by
making the cost of living very
high. That money can buy a
plot of Land, buy a tokunbo car,
buy 5 brand new laptop buy
150 Nokia torchlight phone,
pay the salary of an average
Nigeria youth who lives below
a dollar a day for 1year. etc. if
such money is used to buy the
phone what about the credit
that the phone will use?

Enough is enough. Who dem think say i be 4 d film na? :-O i resemble bros GEJ board of trustees or politician wey b 9jalord(landlord) . . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

First 5 Question U Ask A Girl U Just Met / Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) / This Is My 8th Abortion, Sperm Makes Your Skin Glow - See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.