Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity (107919 Views)

Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son / Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by DeepSoul(f): 10:18am On Feb 07, 2012
silami:

You souldn't be confused because because a book that is corrupted itself cannot confirm the corruptness of other books.
And Paul is not alone in this I am from Sokoto state, even though i do not belong to the royal family like my brother Paul i was brought up in a very reverted Shiekh's family where i received Quaranic. infact in my family you cannot even think of Primary school without memorising the quaran which i did. I read alot of Hadiths and all sort of Islamic books u can think of. One thing is true about what Paul said that we were never thought to love and forgive Christian but rather we were always fed with hatred, we see Christian as our enemies. for instance in  Shagari Low cost where lived there is an Assemblies of God church there near the Mosque we prayed then, the always told us the brings weapons in Night during there night vigil and therefore we should always be prepared for  war. I never understood how sweet Jesus is until i found one faithful Tuesday morning. I live to imagine what happened since then i was hunted by my own for the past 10 years i have not set mine eyes on my biological parents because they rather kill me than live with shame of me being a Christian. But thanks be to God because he has given me a new family of God's children and i am happy!

Glory be to God smiley
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by sagiru2: 10:28am On Feb 07, 2012
From what I understand, Paul Ado Bayero is the grandson of the Emir Ado Bayero, been the son of the Emir's daughter. It is very much uncommon in the Hausa tradition for a grandson to take his mother's family name, so that is why Aliko Dangote could not bear his mother family name of Dantata even though the Dantata family is more famous than that of  his father's family. And moreso, it is unimaginable for the sons and daughters of the Emir to receive western education only to deny our friend "Paul Ado bayero" the same right. grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by bigpips(m): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2012
A must read for all Muslims (and other who wants to join in). Know your origin and history
http://historyofjihad.org/
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by gendebs(m): 10:42am On Feb 07, 2012
mufc009:

Mohammed Ali, was called on a
talk show, after 911, a compare
asked him, are you ashamed of
being Muslim, as this evil act has
been done by Muslims? Ali smiled
and asked the compare, what was
the religion of Hitler? That
compare was stunned, he was not
expecting this question, he
embarssingly answered, he was
Christian. Then Mohammed Ali
asked him with a smiling face, are
you ashamed of being Christian,
because Hitler was Christian? That
compare had no answer, Every religion have its own set of who doesn't understand the doctrine of its religion and goes out to do unholy things in the name of their religion.Idhina-siratul-mustakeen.

Hitler killed for his selfish interest not for God. Moslem kills for the sake of the instruction from thier arabic god. Get this to your head, we re proud to be CHRISTIAN.

1 Like

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by LagosShia: 10:55am On Feb 07, 2012
it looks like the moderator knows what send christians into a frenzy and arrest their brain from thinking.but i dont think this topic like the others posted by "frosbel" which are always unconfirmed and false stories about prominent muslims converting to the cult of christianity to worship a jewish man should have been posted on the front page.

as for the topic itself,i stopped posting in page 1.the story is ridiculous but as the saying goes :"religion is the opium of the masses".that is more so correct when the religion blinds it followers from using their god-given brain as christianity does basing their everything in faith and believing and accepting mysteries and ghosts without a shred of evidence or fact to prove themselves.moreover they keep selling to us the pretense of love while their most fundamental doctrine of "crucifixion" has it that their loving heavenly father killed his beloved son to save them from punishment of his own making.amazing love how a father would killl his own son so that he does not punish another person with his own hands!!!isn't it ridiculous and nonsensical?

anyways,the topic was concluded in page 1 as it only takes a mentally derainged person to believe that a man would get his stomach tore open,his hands burnt and then thrown into a well,and later on come out to tell this fantastic story.

i also want to touch on "aleithia's" post.she alleged that because i confirmed that the emir of Kano himself is said to be a Shia Muslim,and the report says the wife (mother of the supposed Paul Bayero) is Shia,so the story is true.how does saying someone is buddhist and a fabricated report saying the buddhist person converted to islam makes the story true for merely reporting to what religion the person belongs to?

people find it difficult to think.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by 30secs(m): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2012
for participating in the killing of humans, me thinks you should be prosecuted and not praised!
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2012
LagosShia:

it looks like the moderator knows what send christians into a frenzy and arrest their brain from thinking.but i dont think this topic like the others posted by "frosbel" which are always unconfirmed and false stories about prominent muslims converting to the cult of christianity to worship a jewish man should have been posted on the front page.

You are such a fanatic and extremist , it is really becoming obvious to everyone that there is no difference between an almajari and you in terms of intolerant behaviour and a tendency to violence.

Can you not, for the life of me, bring your Jihadist mindset to believe that there are indeed millions leaving  ISLAM yearly.

You call them all fake, surely you must think ISLAM is so attractive that it is un-leavable for want of a better word, alas, the more people learn about ISLAM, the more they see it's adherents in action, the more they know about false prophet Muhammed, the quicker they want to shake off the shackles of SATAN from their lives.

Live with it.

1 Like

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 07, 2012
gendebs:

Hitler killed for his selfish interest not for God. Moslem kills for the sake of the instruction from thier arabic god. Get this to your head, we re proud to be CHRISTIAN.

Gbam !!!!
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by mathskill: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2012
executinal:

You are nothing but bloody Jihadist, cant you see the truth?? Did i quote or wrote the Quoran?? Just saw it and decided to add to your low level of reasoning. Repent no gain in killing your fellow, leave and lets leave one love wink wink
Bloody jihadist!seems like the only word in your vocabulary,so much for the intellect you bring to this discussion.Let me tell you the truth that i see which you choose not to see.Christian's plundered,raped,destroyed,exploited and enslaved africans on a scale never witnessed and justified all that on passage in the bible.The carnage,genocide,destruction that took place in world war one and two was fought by christian armies,Infact the vatican kept mute throughout the holocaust;tacit approval.Recent abuses in catholic church were children brought under the care of priest's are abused highlight the hypocracy and double standards in christiandom.Go checkout the Ku Klu Klan''The burning of the cross was also used by the second Klan as a symbol of Christian fellowship, and its lighting during meetings was steeped in Christian prayer, the singing of hymns, and other overtly religious symbolism'' what the bible preaches about violence '' Bible too has plenty of passages that read painfully today. Tales of war and assassination pervade the four books of Samuel and Kings, where it is hard to avoid verses justifying the destruction of God's enemies. In a standard English translation of the Old Testament, the words "war" and "battle" each occur more than 300 times, not to mention all the bindings, beheadings, and rapes.

The richest harvest of gore comes from the books that tell the story of the Children of Israel after their escape from Egypt, as they take over their new land in Canaan. These events are foreshadowed in the book of Deuteronomy, in which God proclaims "I will make my arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh" (Deut. 32:42). We then turn to the full orgy of militarism, enslavement, and race war in the Books of Joshua and Judges. Moses himself reputedly authorized this campaign when he told his followers that, once they reached Canaan, they must annihilate all the peoples they find in the cities specially reserved for them (Deut. 20: 16-18).

Joshua, Moses's successor, proves an apt pupil. When he conquers the city of Ai, God commands that he take away the livestock and the loot, while altogether exterminating the inhabitants, and he duly does this (Joshua cool. When he defeats and captures five kings, he murders his prisoners of war, either by hanging or crucifixion. (Joshua 10). Nor is there any suggestion that the Canaanites and their kin were targeted for destruction because they were uniquely evil or treacherous: They happened to be on the wrong land at the wrong time. And Joshua himself was by no means alone. In Judges again, other stories tell of the complete extermination of tribes with the deliberate goal of ending their genetic lines.

In modern times, we would call this genocide. If the forces of Joshua and his successor judges committed their acts in the modern world, then observers would not hesitate to speak of war crimes. They would draw comparisons with the notorious guerrilla armies of Uganda and the Congo, groups like the appalling Lord's Resistance Army. By comparison, the Koranic rules of war were, by the standards of their time, quite civilized. Mohammed wanted to win over his enemies, not slaughter them.

Not only do the Israelites in the Bible commit repeated acts of genocide and ethnic cleansing, but they do so under direct divine command. According to the first book of Samuel, God orders King Saul to strike at the Amalekite people, killing every man, woman, and child, and even wiping out their livestock (1 Samuel 15:2-3). And it is this final detail that proves Saul's undoing, as he keeps some of the animals, and thereby earns a scolding from the prophet Samuel. Fortunately, Saul repents, and symbolizes his regrets by dismembering the captured enemy king. Morality triumphs.

The Bible also alleges divine approval of racism and segregation. If you had to choose the single biblical story that most conspicuously outrages modern sentiment, it might well be the tale of Phinehas, a story that remains unknown to most Christian readers today (Numbers 25: 1-15). The story begins when the children of Israel are threatened by a plague. Phinehas, however, shrewdly identifies the cause of God's anger: God is outraged at the fact that a Hebrew man has found a wife among the people of Midian, and through her has imported an alien religion. Phinehas slaughters the offending couple - and, mollified, God ends the plague and blesses Phinehas and his descendants. Modern American racists love this passage. In 1990, Richard Kelly Hoskins used the story as the basis for his manifesto "Vigilantes of Christendom." Hoskins advocated the creation of a new order of militant white supremacists, the Phineas Priesthood, and since then a number of groups have assumed this title, claiming Phinehas as the justification for terrorist attacks on mixed-race couples and abortion clinics.

1 Like

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by najib14(m): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2012
This is pretty hilarious. angry
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by muhsin(m): 11:38am On Feb 07, 2012
I laughed in Creole at this concocted story. This is utterly rubbish. No Paul amongst the emir's grandsons. I'm from Kano. I live at the emir's neighbour. I know many of the emir's children and grandchildren.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by LagosShia: 11:39am On Feb 07, 2012
@frosbel

your useless points deserve no reply.you of all people calling another person a fanatic? LOL
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by prayNaija: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2012
Bravo! this is Good news
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by prayNaija: 11:50am On Feb 07, 2012
Mushin should quickly have a re-think before Armageddon falls on him. He is just a hardened sect and not one who is searching for the truth. It is possible that paul will come out one day and he will then realize that he only know some of the emirs children.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by aminu150(m): 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2012
So the missionaries have gone so low now to be targeting the royals as converts to christianity. For those that have fish brain to believe this story, hear this: 1. In hausa tradition u can not take the name of your mothers father as ur surname, as claimed by dis paul. 2. There was no riot in kano in 1987 where christians were killed. 3. Shi'a or shi'ait was created in the 1990's in nigeria but paul claimed to hav joined shia in 80's. 4. No educated muslim would convert to christianity because he knows christians always change their bible while the qur'an is one. Rubbish story for the mumu's to believe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by closearms3: 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2012
HUMMMMMMMMMM , THE WHOLE STORY IS A SNEAK PREVIEW OF A LOT OF JUNKS I RECEIVE ALL DAY IN MY MAIL. THAT YOU HAVE LEARN WIDE THOSE NOT MAKE YOU A SCHOLAR,KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING IS WASTED PURSUIT , WHO CARES IF HE CONVERTED ,JANNA IS NOT MEANT FOR EVERYONE , ISLAM KNOWN BY MANY ,BUT UNDERSTOOD BY FEW, ISLAM WILL COME LIKE A STRANGER AND LEAVE A STRANGER.

THE WHOLE STORY DEPICT ARTIFICIALITY  IN IT , DON'T CARRY WATER, YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY YOU ARE FROM A ROYAL FAMILY BEFORE WE CAN ACCEPT YOUR REVERSION FROM  PRE -ISLAM TO PAUL ISM,WHICH UNFORTUNATELY 99.9% CHRISTIANS PRACTICE TODAY  .

THE STORY SPEAK FOR IT SELF , JUMMAI AS YOU CLAIM TO BE YOUR MOTHERS NAME  IS NOT A NAME KNOWN TO THE HAUSA S ,BUT SOUTHERN PART OF THE NORTH , WHICH IS TH KAJE,KATAF,ZONKOWA, AND THE SOUTHERN ZAIRIA,

THE THREE BOOKS IN THE QURAN ,IS THE INJEELA-THE TRUE GOSPEL OF ISA (JESUS) THE TOURAH WHICH IS THE TEN COMMANDMENT OF MOSES ,THE QURAN THE LAST TESTAMENT TO  PROPHET MU HAMMED (SAW)  YOU WERE LEARNED YET YOU  SKIPPED THE THE TOURAH

HOW ON EARTH WOULD A ROYAL KING  ALLOW HIS BEGOTTEN GRANDSON PARTAKE IN  KILLINGS,WHEN THEY VALUE THEIR ROYAL CONTINUITY

AND ALL SUDDEN HE SAW OR HEARD JESUS, AND WHAT MADE HIM THINK HE WAS NOT  A FALSE PROPHET.WAKE UP I GUESS HE IS STILL DREAMING ,
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by rabzy: 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2012
This story is pure bulls. The most hilarious and totally unbelievable is that his wife tore the Bible and as a result died. That is pure hogwash.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by waxrider: 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2012
@Lagosshia and co.
Bloody jihadist!seems like the only word in your vocabulary,so much for the intellect you bring to this discussion.Let me tell you the truth that i see which you choose not to see.
Christian's plundered,violated,destroyed,exploited and enslaved africans on a scale never witnessed and justified all that on passage in the bible.
Does this explained the masacre of blacks by Arab Jihadists?
Does this explains usman dan fodio war of carnage on black ?
Does this explain millions of black sudanesse murdered by Arab occupiers because of the oil land ?

The carnage,genocide,destruction that took place in world war one and two was fought by christian armies,Infact the vatican kept mute throughout the holocaust;tacit approval.Recent abuses in catholic church were children brought under the care of priest's are abused highlight the hypocracy and double standards in christiandom.

Mohammed ur prophet was a pedophiile in his life time. He had se.x with a little girl of six years old. He forcefully snatched so many people's wife. Is that a quality of a good person worthy of emulating.

No wonder you follow is satanic deeds of bloodthirsthy and hate.

Go checkout the Ku Klu Klan''The burning of the cross was also used by the second Klan as a symbol of Christian fellowship, and its lighting during meetings was steeped in Christian prayer, the singing of hymns, and other overtly religious symbolism'' what the bible preaches about violence '' Bible too has plenty of passages that read painfully today. Tales of war and assassination pervade the four books of Samuel and Kings, where it is hard to avoid verses justifying the destruction of God's enemies. In a standard English translation of the Old Testament, the words "war" and "battle" each occur more than 300 times, not to mention all the bindings, beheadings, and Desecrates.

Turkey Ottoman Islamic empire massacred so many Amenians, French, Spainiard. Did any xtian cry foul for this ? Why? Because xtians forget, forgive and love. That is the message we are passing to you muslim. God is love and not hate and kill. Have you ever heard any xtian trying to avenge the death of his brothers in Spain ? No!

The richest harvest of gore comes from the books that tell the story of the Children of Israel after their escape from Egypt, as they take over their new land in Canaan. These events are foreshadowed in the book of Deuteronomy, in which God proclaims "I will make my arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh" (Deut. 32:42). We then turn to the full SinParty of militarism, enslavement, and race war in the Books of Joshua and Judges. Moses himself reputedly authorized this campaign when he told his followers that, once they reached Canaan, they must annihilate all the peoples they find in the cities specially reserved for them (Deut. 20: 16-18).

Isreal fought her wars for survival and not to force anybody to accept their believe or god.
Palestine for example has being taughting Israel since the old testament. Is it not obvious up-till-today ? It is exactly as the bible recorded it. And palestinians are still doing it till today.

U are just brainwashed followers of mallams and afas. You will see the truth and deny it. Islam is destruction.

Hitler fought is war not because of God, but because of his power. Stop making excuse out of nothing.

There is nothing you can do to cover up the truth that Islam is evil.

It is a weapon deviced by SATAN to afflict the humans. Islam, Nuclear bomb, AIDS and Governemnts.

1 Like

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2012
mufc009:

Mohammed Ali, was called on a
talk show, after 911, a compare
asked him, are you ashamed of
being Muslim, as this evil act has
been done by Muslims? Ali smiled
and asked the compare, what was
the religion of Hitler? That
compare was stunned, he was not
expecting this question, he
embarssingly answered, he was
Christian. Then Mohammed Ali
asked him with a smiling face, are
you ashamed of being Christian,
because Hitler was Christian? That
compare had no answer, Every religion have its own set of who doesn't understand the doctrine of its religion and goes out to do unholy things in the name of their religion.Idhina-siratul-mustakeen.

Your comparison would have been fine except for one reason:
Hitler killed but not for the Christ, he killed for his race which he compared to be suprior. He was not fighting the enemies of Christianity, he fought the enemies of his race.

Your Jiharidsts on the other hand, are killing for Allah in the name of Allah.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by mabell: 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2012
Wow! May God guide and protect you. Don't stop sharing this news
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Ninapha(f): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2012
This is the second time I am hearing about this "THE TRUTH IN THE OTHER BOOK"  the first was in 2002 while in Gombe state.  

The other is where the Qur'an states that if " you are confused, ask for knowledge from them: (paraphrased"

I want to say there are muslim who have challenged me even as a christian by their moral standard but unfortunately those are Yourabas and like i use to tell them, being a good and religious man does not grant the salvation of ur soul but accepting Chirst as the lord and savior.

Someone i can call a truthful muslim told me not to give food to Almajiris why? because whenever there is attack, that my lodge would be their target but as a christian, i tot i was fulfilling the scriptures.  the truth is that Muslims especially most northern Muslims would do exactly what Bro. Paul said above.

@ Jaylove,

Please name one Rev. father, nun, pastor who has joined Islam and i would tell u his origin.  Most people who covert to islam are either interested in business deals or needs financial/ security in their place of abode.  No son of a pastor tutored in the love of the most high God would convert to Islam.  Chist is still Supreme.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Gmilad: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2012
Dis mr paul must really be a fraud, hw can som1 who claimed 2 b well schooled in qur'anic knowledge not know dat d holy books recognised by d qur'an re: torah, injil, zabura & d qur'an as against juzuli & porah. Also, u claim d quran did not discuss d lyf of prophet muhammad (s.a.w) wen d quran itself is abt his lyf n dedicates a chapter 2 him.d quran didnt do dis 4 jesus bt only dedicates a chapter 2 his mother inorder 2 vindicate her of infidelity.another confusion in dis post is dat Gumi has nothin 2 do wit shiite.d leader of d shiite is al-zakzaky.
Who is ur father & give more details inorder 2 prove ur link wit ado bayero.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by 68816419: 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2012
men! how comes this "shit" made front page Seun?, so, if a grandson of a king converted to chrisitin who fucking give a demn about it,after all it not the king's son that converted.and even if  the king him self converted, whould  that stop islam from rising , after all the king's family aint nothing compare to the number of people converting to islam on daily basis.men you guys need to grow   cry
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by waxrider: 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2012
Dis mr paul must really be a fraud, hw can som1 who claimed 2 b well schooled in qur'anic knowledge not know dat d holy books recognised by d qur'an re: torah, injil, zabura & d qur'an as against juzuli & porah. Also, u claim d quran did not discuss d lyf of prophet muhammad (s.a.w) wen d quran itself is abt his lyf n dedicates a chapter 2 him.d quran didnt do dis 4 jesus bt only dedicates a chapter 2 his mother inorder 2 vindicate her of infidelity.another confusion in dis post is dat Gumi has nothin 2 do wit shiite.d leader of d shiite is al-zakzaky.
Who is ur father & give more details inorder 2 prove ur link wit ado bayero.

He is right, you are talking like a Yoruba muslims. U must be one I guess.

I was once a Muslim before. I know all the books this guy is talking about.

Shiite are no good muslims. They have demonic boooks and hadiths.

See my broda, Hausas are not good muslims. The way they practise Islam is different.

The same goes to Kurdiriyas, Tijaniyas, Shiite, Sufiriyas. Only Sunni (arabs) muslims claimed to be original. There many books Sufiriyas has that muslims have disowned, yet they are Islamic books.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by rabzy: 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2012
mathskill:

The richest harvest of gore comes from the books that tell the story of the Children of Israel after their escape from Egypt, as they take over their new land in Canaan. These events are foreshadowed in the book of Deuteronomy, in which God proclaims "I will make my arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh" (Deut. 32:42). We then turn to the full SinParty of militarism, enslavement, and race war in the Books of Joshua and Judges. Moses himself reputedly authorized this campaign when he told his followers that, once they reached Canaan, they must annihilate all the peoples they find in the cities specially reserved for them (Deut. 20: 16-18).

Joshua, Moses's successor, proves an apt pupil. When he conquers the city of Ai, God commands that he take away the livestock and the loot, while altogether exterminating the inhabitants, and he duly does this (Joshua cool. When he defeats and captures five kings, he murders his prisoners of war, either by hanging or crucifixion. (Joshua 10). Nor is there any suggestion that the Canaanites and their kin were targeted for destruction because they were uniquely evil or treacherous: They happened to be on the wrong land at the wrong time.

God is the supreme judge of the universe and his word is final. The reasons he decreed extermination for the canaanites is clearly stated in the Bible.

1. To reward Abraham for his faithfulness, he promised him a great swath of land stretching from the river of egypt to the euphrates river, Gen 15 : 18
2. The Canaanites were uniquely bad, even Archaeologists were disgusted when they discovered the extent of debased practices going on there, that they wondered why God did not destroy them sooner. Because of their wickedness, God decreed an extermination of them,

Deuteronomy 9:5
'5 It is not because of your righteousness or your integrity that you are going in to take possession of their land; but on account of the wickedness of these nations, the LORD your God will drive them out before you, to accomplish what he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.'

The Israelites were not allowed to co-exist with the Canaanite so that they would not be corrupted, Exodus 23:33.

God also said if the Israelites became as corrupted as the canaanites and refuse to obey his commandments, they would also be exterminated and driven out of the land.

Leviticus 20:22-23
New International Version (NIV)
22 “‘Keep all my decrees and laws and follow them, so that the land where I am bringing you to live may not vomit you out. 23 You must not live according to the customs of the nations I am going to drive out before you. Because they did all these things, I abhorred them.

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
New International Version (NIV)
15 See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction. 16 For I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in obedience to him, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.
17 But if your heart turns away and you are not obedient, and if you are drawn away to bow down to other gods and worship them, 18 I declare to you this day that you will certainly be destroyed. You will not live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to enter and possess.

Even before the Israelites ever became a nation, they have been repeatedly cheated and attacked by the Canaanites.
Before the nation of Israel had an Army, there were unprovoked attacks and snares laid for them by the canaanite nations. They even used intimate immorality to lure them to sin, knowing that the God would destroy the Israelites himself if they become corrupt and the moabites nearly succeeded if not for the intervention of Phinehas the son Eleazar and grandson of Aaron.
So the Canaanites knew corruption means destruction and divine retribution from God, but they thought it was not going to be applied to them or that their own gods would save them.

Eventually the Israelites also became corrupt and God's heavy hand also came upon them on several occasions until their way of life, their kingdom, and they were driven out of their land.

Compared to the Canaanites nations, the way and manner the Israelites waged their war was far more humane and civilized.

1 Like

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Image123(m): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2012
Was hoping these links below would be of more importance on the homepage. Captures both muslim conversion and probable boko-haram expose.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-863891.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-861890.0.html
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by isbelhma: 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2012
@ all.

i think this story its true cos i also have similar experience in life. am from the northern nigeria. am called bello when i was a muslim, but now that am converted to christian i choose to be called ISRAEL.

my story is this. my father married 3 wifes as a muslim, 2 of the wifes are all muslims from the north, while the 3rd wife came from igbo land. a christian igbo woman to be precise.
when my father married her  we all fought her in our fathers house as advised by our mothers , we wher told that she is an infidel, we must not go to her room, never eat or take anything frm her, that been her a christian, she is cursed already. so tried to kill her. but we couldnt. this woman stil remain a christian, goes to church daily. a devoted christian she is.

as we where growing up to gether with her children, the hetrate grows bigger, enemity is also there too.
but our father stil loves this igbo christian woman  to a fault.

one day my mum travel to the village. then our step mum on sunday invited us to church that we would be giving biscuit in sunday school. we aggree she must not tell our mum when she returns. so the church we attended called ECWA CHURCH somewhere in  kano. we where treated differently and at the end of the service we where giving biscuits and our step mum gave us chocolates of differnt types. we came home and where happy. that continues for a very long time before we tolds our sisiters and they also join us except 1 girl, that reported the matter to our father. and we receive  the beaten of my life.

so when i fished sec sch. i decided to declare for christ and i stood my ground , this time arround not because of biscuit bt because i have found christ. the truth is theres big difference in the two religions in times of teachings. islam is wicked, they tell you islam is religion of peace. but its what they preach, they preach to us how to kill all non muslims in the world.since i found christ, i know how to love one another even the muslim. the bible says love one another, including the muslims.

i thaank GOD and this Woma as well. , to day my Ftaher is also a christain and some of my sisters. before his death, his brother muslims attepted to kill him several times. but tehy did nt succed.

thank you
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by LagosShia: 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2012
waxrider:

He is right, you are talking like a Yoruba muslims. U must be one I guess.

I was once a Muslim before. I know all the books this guy is talking about.

Shiite are no good muslims. They have demonic boooks and hadiths.

See my broda, Hausas are not good muslims. The way they practise Islam is different.

The same goes to Kurdiriyas, Tijaniyas, Shiite, Sufiriyas. Only Sunni (arabs) muslims claimed to be original. There many books Sufiriyas has that muslims have disowned, yet they are Islamic books.

you must be high on something for you to think you are a referee to talk who is a good muslim and who isn't.i am yoruba and Shia.what do you say? how does that have to do with a fool who is must likely a christian fanatic fabricating a story?
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by olat4cash(m): 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2012
Firstly Islam doesn't mean peace,it means submittion and from that peace will come.
I'm a typical muslim (suffism),i wont deny maybe there's a satanic verse or not,even the christain av there own,i'm saying this cos my mum is a christain.
The Quran clearly state about all prophet and about there books and that's why we muslim believe in all books prophet.
I guess your cultural background av a negative effect on you.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by waxrider: 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2012
you must be high on something for you to think you are a referee to talk who is a good muslim and who isn't.i am yoruba and Shia.what do you say? how does that have to do with a fool who is must likely a christian fanatic fabricating a story?

Ur bigot riddled brain wont allow you to understand a simple statements.

There are some books which muslims world has banned yet some muslim sects are still keeping/using it.

I was a muslim a Yoruba one from Iwo a muslims fortress. U just claimed to be Shia, yet you know less of Shia. Shia is a universal term housing Sunni and Shiite
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Emade(m): 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2012
Thank u jesus 4 dis soul that is saved.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by olat4cash(m): 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2012
***** Textual and Historical Contradictions in the Bible *****
2 Samuel 10:18 - David slew 700 and 40,000 horsemen and Shobach the commander. 1 Chronicles 19:18 - David slew 7000 chariots and 40,000 footmen. 2 Chronicles 9:25 - Solomon had 4000 stalls for horses and chariots. 1 Kings 4:26 - Solomon had 40,000 stalls for horses. Ezra 2:5 - Arah had 775 sons. Nehemiah 7:10 - Arah had 652 sons. 2 Samuel 24:13 - SEVEN YEARS OF FAMINE. 1 Chronicles 21:11-12 - THREE YEARS OF FAMINE. How did Judas die? Matthew 27:5 - Hanged himself. Acts 1:18 - And falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all of his bowels gushed out. 2 Samuel 6:23 - MICHAL never had a child until she died. 2 Samuel 21:8 - MICHAL had 5 sons. 2 Kings 24:8 - Jehoiachin was 18 years old when he began to reign. 2 Chronicles 36:9 - Jehoiachin was 8 years old when he began to reign. 1 Kings 16:6-8 - 26th year of the reign of Asa, Baasha reigned over Israel. 2 Chronicles 16:1 - 36th year of the reign of Asa, Baasha reigned over Israel. How old was Ahaziah when he began to reign? 22 in 2 Kings 8:26 42 in 2 Chronicle 22:2 Who was Josiah's successor? Jehoahaz - 2 Chronicle 36:1 Shallum - Jeremiah 22:11

The purpose of posting this is to clear the misconception from christians that jesus christ (Hazrat isa) peace be upon him claimed divinity, Allah says in qur'an that he was just a messenger but the christians dont believe in that so let us analyze from their own book the bible Bible God is *not a man*, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? Numbers [23:19] Quran "The Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary), was no more than a Messenger, " (5:75) Bible Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, *a man* approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: (Acts 2: 22) Quran ", when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah, " (61:6) Bible After the people saw the miraculous sign that Jesus did, they began to say, "Surely this is the **prophet** who is to come into the world." (John, 6:14) Jesus said "No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, " John 1:18 (But people had seen jesus so jesus is not god according to his own saying) Jesus fell on his face and prayed to his GOD? Matthew 26:39 (Can u imagine god praying to god) ? does it make sense? “And Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.”? Mark 10:18 it is 100% clear that he made a distinction between him and God Jesus said "And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent." [John 17:3] Dont u think it is SHAHADAH of that time (I bear witness that there is one God and jesus christ is his messenger) Jesus said "Here, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord." The words "our God" indicate that Jesus had a higher God over him, a stronger God than him. Jesus didn't say "Your God". He said "our God" which includes Jesus as the creation of GOD. Mark 12:29 WRITINGS OF SOME FAMOUS CHRISTIAN SCHOLARS “There is good evidence to suggest that Jesus never saw himself as a suitable object of worship,” [David Brown in his book titled, ‘The Divine Trinity'] “It is doubtful whether Jesus used the expression ‘son of God’ to refer to himself." [Adrian Thatcher writes in his book- ‘Truly a Person, Truly God’ (London: SPCK, 1990) P.77. “Jesus did not claim deity for himself”. [Michael Ramsey writes in his book, ‘Jesus and the Living Past’- (1980) pages 39 to 43] Brian Hebblewaite admits in his book, ‘The Incarnation ’page 74, printed in 1987 that: ‘It is no longer possible to defend the divinity of Jesus by reference to the claims of Jesus’.
For more proofs from jesus own sayings read the book
http:// www.islamhouse.com/ p/311651 http://www.answering- christianity.com/at.htm
Cos of a lot of alteration that's why we only beleive in some aspect of the book,
The bible is not even one like the Quran cos there're diff kind of bible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) / Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.