Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (237652 Views)

Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did / I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help / My Conversation With An American Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by dadicvila(m): 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2012
Please how can a guy start and maintain an online chatting conversation with a total stranger{female}, is there an established procedure to create a rapport??or is there any cool format you guys know about??because some girls can be really snobbish and evasive when a guy is trying to chat with them, thanx,your suggestions with practical examples are welcomed,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by zugoboss(m): 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2012
Not good at it too. But u should try google,its ur best bet.
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by MrCork17: 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2012
dadicvila:

Please how can a guy start and maintain an online chatting conversation with a total stranger{female}, is there an established procedure to create a rapport??or is there any cool format you guys know about??because some girls can be really snobbish and evasive when a guy is trying to chat with them, thanx,your suggestions with practical examples are welcomed,

bro Just go stright to the point:  Sweeeery can we Nyansh?  Women respect guys who are straight foward angry

4 Likes

Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Mynd44: 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2012
Don't try to sound cocky, don't try to be smart and remember that just because you are chatting does not mean that person is into you.
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by dadicvila(m): 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2012
Mr Cock:Hi
Freecocoa:Hello
Mr Cock:How are u doing??
freecocoa:I am fine
Mr Cock:So can i nyansh U?? grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by dadicvila(m): 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2012
@Mynd, thanx 4 those tips,i would have needed practical examples though,many of our online sisters are so cocky and unnecessarily rude,even when they are not they tend to just reply your question without offering any statement to continue the conversation,atyms it becomes like an interview,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by dabrake(m): 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2012
dadicvila:

Mr rooster:Hi
Freecocoa:Hello
Mr rooster:How are u doing??
freecocoa:I am fine
Mr rooster:So can i nyansh U?? grin grin
lwkmd
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by freecocoa(f): 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2012
Why do you people like using my name for your experiments? Na wa o.

4 Likes

Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Connoisseur(m): 12:17am On Feb 04, 2012
As if e no dey sweet you.
Savour it, you've craved it, now you got it
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by freecocoa(f): 12:45am On Feb 04, 2012
^i craved it?hmm I didn't know o,I'm glad you know sha.
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by dadicvila(m): 12:46am On Feb 04, 2012
@Freecocoa please dont blame us oO!this your name dey sweet for mouth, wink wink
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Connoisseur(m): 12:55am On Feb 04, 2012
Me likey this new freecocoa
Was expecting some vile remarks
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by anonymus11: 12:59am On Feb 04, 2012
Connoisseur:

Me likey this new freecocoa
Was expecting some vile remarks

she has been saved n seen d light.dt discombull bullshito has released her chains. lights has quench darkness albino with horns.enjoy d newconvert
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Connoisseur(m): 1:07am On Feb 04, 2012
So who or what is the light
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by jakesund(m): 1:52am On Feb 04, 2012
freecocoa:

try changing your name to subsidizedcocoa and it wont recur. . .nigerians tend to abuse free things ya know   wink
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 04, 2012
Use google search engine u will get the best answer their.

1 Like

Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Mynd44: 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2012
dadicvila:

@Mynd, thanx 4 those tips,i would have needed practical examples though,many of our online sisters are so cocky and unnecessarily rude,even when they are not they tend to just reply your question without offering any statement to continue the conversation,atyms it becomes like an interview,
I once told some girl I was standing on the third mainland bridge and ready to jump down. That got her talking

3 Likes

Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Konnektions146(m): 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2012
freecocoa:

lá bébè, là höt
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by ct2: 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2012
well just go straight to the point I want u
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by lifestyle1(m): 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2012
Nairaland used to be a place where you get advice and answers to your questions but reverse is the case nowadays, they now refer you to Mr google, waiting for my bullshit to drop is shi.t comment.

@ Topic : try to know more of the girl. school, work, likes, dislikes, marital status, kids and the kind of guy she will like to meet, when you are short of words, force force her to ask you some questions too.

4 Likes

Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by bigx(m): 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2012
Find a counter to 'k' and 'aii'

1 Like

Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Blackteeth(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2012
Mehn. . . I am an expert at this. The girls so much enjoy me during online chats and keep saying Hi to me afterwards when I don't respond.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2012
'The girls so much enjoy me'.
Har har har grin
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by honeric01(m): 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2012
freecocoa:

maybe because your name sounds :free[b]cocoa[/b]? tongue
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2012
I wonder why someone would like to do dat, But if u're so into do that, maybe try google.com or askmen.com, u'lll probably get some ideas, dumb ideas lol
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by eunisam: 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2012
Hi baby

Hello boy

mr:Do you know the latest version of 2go,yahoo,skype?

Miss:yes guy 2go is v3

Mr:can you teach me how to use it?

Miss:Yes just keep typing am here for u.

mr:Thanks Baby.my ba3 is low can I  have ur phone number to continue this conversation??

Miss:No boy I don't give out my phone number unless glo to glo call
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2012
freecocoa:

Nigerians like awooof #freecocoa
And the name is also Behind smiley
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by mobf: 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2012
eunisam:

Hi baby

Hello boy

mr:Do you know the latest version of 2go,yahoo,skype?

Miss:yes guy 2go is v3

Mr:can you teach me how to use it?

Miss:Yes just keep typing am here for u.

mr:Thanks Baby.my ba3 is low can I  have ur phone number to continue this conversation??

Miss:No boy I don't give out my phone number unless glo to glo call
grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Emmysteve(m): 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2012
Boy: hello beauty
Girl: hy (hi)
Boy: how are you doing?
Girl: 5n (fine)
Boy: where are you living?
Girl: No
Boy: why no?
Girl: k

that is a good example of how most girls reply to guys online. Very annoying. Thank God i dont have their time.

5 Likes

Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by MrsChima1(f): 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2012
It is very simple. Introduce yourself and wait for a response.
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Emmysteve(m): 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2012
Blackteeth:

Mehn. . . I am an expert at this. The girls so much enjoy me during online chats and keep saying Hi to me afterwards when I don't respond.
na you be the IK wey do Airtel club ten over ten adverts? angry
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Mikocake(m): 11:41pm On Feb 04, 2012
Emmysteve:

na you be the IK wey do Airtel club ten over ten adverts? angry
lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.