Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,437 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:23 PM

Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims (18142 Views)

Nigeria Threatens To Shut Down MTN Over Xenophobia In South Africa / The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off / Nigeria Threatens ''Overwhelming Military Force'' Against Ivory Coast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by edoyad(m): 12:28am On Feb 04, 2012
Abuja - Following the expected loss of AU chairmanship to Boni Yayi of Benin Republic, President Goodluck Ebeble Jonathan’s administration today threatened to breakaway from Africa and form an independent continent of Nigeria.
grin grin
In a terse press release signed by Mr. Reuben Abati, Nigeria stated:

"Since Africa does not consider our President, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan good enough for the Chairmanship of the African Union, then Africa does not deserve our presence on the Continent."

Following the statement, Africa's most populous nation has given the AU an ultimatum of 1 week to regroup and crown GEJ the head of the prestigious union otherwise there shall be consequences.

The press release also advised the advisory body of AU not to bother trying to contact GEJ on the matter as it is non-negotiable. The document pointed out that the Nigerian president is currently too busy negotiating with more important personalities like Boko Haram who the AU should not force him to exile to their countries.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=229187

Meanwhile, Gminers, cabals, and members of parliament are believed to have secretly convened to decide how Nigeria’s breaking away from Africa should be organized to ensure that the Igbos and other Southerners do not use the opportunity to slip away into the Atlantic with their oil and also form their own continent.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by edoyad(m): 12:31am On Feb 04, 2012
Funniest thing i've seen this year, can you believe these Kofis? grin grin
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by DanKan0: 12:32am On Feb 04, 2012
loooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Bello555: 1:22am On Feb 04, 2012
Nonesense talk. Dont you people have wat to write about?
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 04, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by ziga: 1:58am On Feb 04, 2012
edoyad:

Abuja - Following the expected loss of AU chairmanship to Boni Yayi of Benin Republic, President Goodluck Ebeble Jonathan’s administration today threatened to breakaway from Africa and form an independent continent of Nigeria.
grin grin

"Since Africa does not consider our President, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan good enough for the Chairmanship of the African Union, then Africa does not deserve our presence on the Continent."

Following the statement, Africa's most populous nation has given the AU an ultimatum of 1 week to regroup and crown GEJ the head of the prestigious union otherwise there shall be consequences.

The press release also advised the advisory body of AU not to bother trying to contact GEJ on the matter as it is non-negotiable. The document pointed out that the Nigerian president is currently too busy negotiating with more important personalities like Boko Haram who the AU should not force him to exile to their countries.

Meanwhile, Gminers, cabals, and members of parliament are believed to have secretly convened to decide how Nigeria’s breaking away from Africa should be organized to ensure that the Igbos and other Southerners do not use the opportunity to slip away into the Atlantic with their oil and also form their own continent.

@bolded
That piece was the funniest bit for me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They really know what we argue/fight about on Nairaland everyday. lol
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by aljharem(m): 2:13am On Feb 04, 2012
LOL

Beaf, Onlytruth and co see what you have caused with your mor.onic silly daf.t talks each day

Keep shining ur a55 to the world, mumu people

disgrace of a people angry
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by koruji(m): 2:24am On Feb 04, 2012
It takes a "joke" like this to reveal how our neighbours truly feel about us. Go to that website and follow the comments - you will notice that most of them reacted with serious happiness and abuse towards Nigeria. I am not even sure this was meant to be a joke - that is going by the kind of things I have heard them say in the past about Nigeria.

But can you blame them? The Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas, etc are at each other's throat always.

edoyad:

grin grin

Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by HighChief4(m): 2:26am On Feb 04, 2012
Ghanians and their obsession for anything Nigeria, when we do not even check up on them
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by aljharem(m): 2:31am On Feb 04, 2012
High_Chief:

Ghanians and their obsession for anything Nigeria, when we do not even check up on them

Yes of course they have every right to laugh and make fun of us

Our elders say A man that does not give honour to himself would be disgraced that is the case of Nigeria

Rather than tackle the leaders like of Onlytruth and co have allowed Beaf to use tribalism to stop him from reasoning.

A house not in order would surly fail

How can people justify an ex-militant holding the marines ? How can ? How on earth ?

Infact I love the way they are laughing, it makes me happy so people can see what Like of beaf has lead the nation into. A LAUGHING STOCK.LOL

Giant my foot, more like giant ideeiot greedy tribalistic mumu nation
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Beaf: 2:34am On Feb 04, 2012
alj haram, NL's fungal infection and butt of Ghanaian jokes!
You could form a continent with boko haram. No? grin grin grin

You're like some sort of goat wearing clothes and talking about how people see you as a laughing stock. Lol!
Change your style, this 2012, no more eating grass.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Kilode1: 4:09am On Feb 04, 2012
As soon as we get our acts together, we'll have to annex that tiny village called Ghana.

We need to save them from themselves, Kofi can't live one day without writing stuff about Naija. embarassed

Yeye people grin
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by ifyalways(f): 5:01am On Feb 04, 2012
^Hey,easy on the "Kofi" name.lol

@Topic,Source of the news is absolutely hilarious.Anything to drive traffic.
Kwasia!
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by houvest: 6:03am On Feb 04, 2012
Wetin Nigeria do Ghana sef? Abi we stole their wife?
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:17am On Feb 04, 2012
Is not the news that touches my heart most but the comments, so Ghanaians hate Nigerians to that level i can't believe what i read. Since when Ghana became a country and stand for itself. Well i don't blame them.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by dayokanu(m): 7:33am On Feb 04, 2012
Na. Wa o
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 04, 2012
with a little juxtaposing, it is the same bs the SS and SE muppets shout everyday on nl
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 04, 2012
Abu-Maryam:

Is not the news that touches my heart most but the comments, so Ghanaians hate Nigerians to that level i can't believe what i read. Since when Ghana became a country and stand for itself. Well i don't blame them.

If you think those comments are as bad as it gets, you need to read the reaction of Malawians to the killing of a woman considered to be one of their own.
Long and short is; this victim (who was actually of Zimbabwean Origin), a naturalized Malawian, was allegedly murdered by her boyfriend in Ireland, a few days ago. Although no where in any of the newspaper articles published after her death was the said boyfriend described as a Nigerian, Malawians responding via the medium of an online newspaper took a different view:

Nyasa Times -- http://www.nyasatimes.com/malawi/2012/01/30/malawian-woman-murdered-in-dublin-body-found-in-suitcase/?cp=18

There is one silver lining on the cloud, here, as far as I can see: the comments provided on both of those portals (Ghanaweb and Nyasa Times) are no worse than what often passes for opinion right here on Nairaland grin

Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by 1virus(m): 8:18am On Feb 04, 2012
continent? Not even a country, After the au summit abati said his oga did not apply 4 the position. Am not suprise that this is coming from ghana. The hate they have 4 9ja no get season 2.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by 1virus(m): 8:31am On Feb 04, 2012
QUOTe. After coming to Ghana,
securing Ghanaian passports,
and bolting away to the rest
of the world to carry on their
heinous activities to the
discredit of Oman Ghana, if
they want to break away
from Africa, then it well and
good. But they should as well
remember to call all their
'questionable and dubious'
citizens from every part of
Africa. gringringrin 9JA tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 04, 2012
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by bulksms247(m): 9:59am On Feb 04, 2012
I dey laugh in spanish, hohohohohohohohohohohohoho. Where is dis rumours emanating from? I guess frm da pit of hell or is dis anoda format to bring GEJ administration to end since boko haram is not working?. Am suprised but it will be gud if we form our own continent, hahahahahahahaha. I wish dis rumour is true
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by phantom23: 10:01am On Feb 04, 2012
Are you guys just daft or uninformed

Last year we (Nigeria) voted in  favour of killing Ghaddafi's regime (and Ghaddaffi himself- even though they have the best living standard in Africa) in UN resolution. Yes we supported the plans of the west to oust a regime in order to cause chaos and divert the people's attention away so they can have their oil. yes we had no gain in the process, yet we destroyed our neighbouring African state.

Now another UN resolution will be passed on Syria today by 14:00GMT  and our almighty international idiot  will send delegates to vote as well. I can also assure you they will vote in favour of the resolution.

these are the kind of topics the Nigeria people should have a say on. Not silly posts like these,

whoever is in charge of nairalaland, if your aim is to keep the honourable people of Nigeria informed and liberated, please do so with integrity and be proactive.
we love Nairaland, but we dont have to open another site before you start doing the right things because the people of Nigeria want to know the truth and want to be informed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by HertzU(m): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2012
Why d hell will these punks keep falsifying trends. GEJ said he didn't contest for AU Chairmanship so y not let the laying dog lie. Ghana's media is a degrading philosophy so unreasonable how can 9jaria survive on its own when its even difficult now. Get a life GHANA there's nothing to be jealous of in 9ja
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by phantom23: 10:03am On Feb 04, 2012
almighty international idiot, ?? why are my words being deleted??
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by babaowo: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2012
Envy in the highest order.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by phantom23: 10:05am On Feb 04, 2012
hey Nairalanders, now i know this editor is working for the Nigerian govt, he keeps deleting my words, can u tell me why please?
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 04, 2012
ghanians are ediots! i wonder why we should be talking about a country of about 1% of Nigeria. They just need some attention as always! abeg throw this to the trash!

from music to media, this funny tho
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by executinal(m): 10:07am On Feb 04, 2012
Beaf:

alj haram, NL's fungal infection and butt of Ghanaian jokes!
You could form a continent with boko haram. No? grin grin grin

You're like some sort of goat wearing clothes and talking about how people see you as a laughing stock. Lol!
Change your style, this 2012, [size=18pt]no more eating grass[/size].
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by bobsean: 10:17am On Feb 04, 2012
D most amusin tin eva, I wil pretend as if didn't c d post, bt u guys shuld post somtin, more beta.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by jmaine: 10:20am On Feb 04, 2012
phantom23:

Are you guys just daft or uninformed

Last year we (Nigeria) voted in  favour of killing Ghaddafi's regime (and Ghaddaffi himself- even though they have the best living standard in Africa) in UN resolution. Yes we supported the plans of the west to oust a regime in order to cause chaos and divert the people's attention away so they can have their oil. yes we had no gain in the process, yet we destroyed our neighbouring African state.

[size=14pt]Now another UN resolution will be passed on Syria today by 14:00GMT  and our almighty international   will send delegates to vote as well. I can also assure you they will vote in favour of the resolution.
[/size]

these are the kind of topics the Nigeria people should have a say on. Not silly posts like these,

whoever is in charge of nairalaland, if your aim is to keep the honourable people of Nigeria informed and liberated, please do so with integrity and be proactive.
we love Nairaland, but we dont have to open another site before you start doing the right things because the people of Nigeria want to know the truth and want to be informed.

I think you are the daft one here . .so a resolution against ASSAD to stop hunting down his country men like rats spanning months . . is evil  . . WTF
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by jmaine: 10:22am On Feb 04, 2012
Na today  . . .hilarious stuff from the gaynians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hijab Saga: MURIC Submits Memorandum To House Of Reps / Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi / PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.