Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

"Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? - Properties (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? (134968 Views)

Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) / How Genuine Is The NLC Mass And Affordable Housing For Workers / Dominion Gardens + Parks,ibeju-lekki,how Genuine Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by debojyde(m): 1:52am On Jun 17, 2016
No flooding in phase 4...... At least not in area where my units are located
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by blank(f): 5:30am On Jun 17, 2016
The pictures look like phase 2.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Pecos: 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
Picture is some part of Phase 2.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by kyandy1: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
As an investor in the real estate industry in Nigeria, I must say Lekki gardens has picked up itself from the ground after such a horrible event that went on for a very long time. I guess they have learnt their lessons but most especially to all the investors in the industry what lessons have you learnt.

Basically don't let your self get burnt by any real estate deal without doing what needs to be done.
There is a lot to offer from real estate investment so just visit my thread https://www.nairaland.com/3126173/garden-city-greater-port-harcourt and fill free to read and add any form of wisdom that we need to know in the real estate industry.

No one knows it all

A few current property analysis question that should be asked and researched before buying any investment property in the Garden City of Port Harcourt

Q 1: What documents does the property have currently in existence... C of O or Deed of Assignment? Very important!!!

Q 2: What are the companies, schools and firms that are within the location and what plans of development is in place for it?

Q 3: Is there a high or low demand for these kind of property that you intend to buy?

Q 4: Is the Property above or below current market price within that vicinity? based on properties currently sold and not just based on a quantity survey alone, which should only be considered as a guide not the true value.

To take away the emotional or hyped way of buying properties, firstly secure yourself from scams and error with the first question.
Then consider the geographical location and demography of the surrounding vicinity where the property is, these will give you an idea of the type of property that's in high demand (always rented out).

Pricing is also important so as to buy at a good market price (best if it's below the market price). But it shouldn't come first rather Its more of an attention grabber. But still get it at the right price if its a very good deal.

My 2 kobo opinion, please add yours cool
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by debojyde(m): 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
This thread has not been active for months, after all the initial brouhaha. I rented my 2 units out at 1.5 million each last year and I can say that I made a good choice when I bought in LG phase 4. Good family friendly estate. One of my tenants even offered me 30m for my corner piece unit and I turned him down. Most of the issues LG was experiencing few years ago was most likely due to growing pains. I've not heard a single complaint from my tenants since they moved in.

4 Likes

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
For the best Possible Finishing of your Lekki Gardens apartment.
We have a dedicated team to give your apartment the best and afordable finishing.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] You can also contact us for
the supply of granites,sharp & plaster sand.Also for all types of filling sand for your sand filling jobs in Lekki or any location in Lagos.

Call katchy on 08038989559 or 08037136667
30 tons trucks are also available for haulage and delivery of the materials.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by sammily(m): 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
The Lagos State Government has filed criminal charges against the MD of Lekki Gardens Estate Ltd, Richard Nyong and others over the collapse of a five-storey building under construction on Kushenla Road in Ikate Elegushi area of the State which killed no fewer than 35 persons.

Apart from Lekki Gardens Estate Ltd, GT Rich Ltd, HC Insight Solutions Ltd, others charged alongside Nyong are Taiwo Odofin, Omolabake Mortune, Maruis Agwu, Sola Olumofe and Omotilewa Joseph. They’re are facing six-count charge of failure to obtain building approval for the collapsed building and unlawful manslaughter.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 22, 2017
contact us for
the supply of granites,sharp & plaster sand.Also for all types of filling sand for your sand filling jobs in lekki or any location in Lagos.

Call katchy on 08038989559 or 08037136667
30 tons trucks are also available for haulage and delivery of the materials.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by monkeyDsabo(m): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
debojyde:
This thread has not been active for months, after all the initial brouhaha. I rented my 2 units out at 1.5 million each last year and I can say that I made a good choice when I bought in LG phase 4. Good family friendly estate. One of my tenants even offered me 30m for my corner piece unit and I turned him down. Most of the issues LG was experiencing few years ago was most likely due to growing pains. I've not heard a single complaint from my tenants since they moved in.

oh! that's great! my unit is slightly unfinished, so it's not fully ready for occupants yet.

i checked the thread a good few times last month and thought of posting something to get it going, but i have no news really.
so ladies and gentlemen, if you have time to spare, can you kindly share some of your experiences in the past couple of months.

lastly, can you give a rough guess on how many inhabitants are in phase 4 at the moment? last time i was there was january 2016.
and thanks for your update!
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by debojyde(m): 2:39am On Mar 02, 2017
phase 4 is filled with occupants. by my rough estimate it's 70-80% occupied. (not sure).
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by monkeyDsabo(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
debojyde:
phase 4 is filled with occupants. by my rough estimate it's 70-80% occupied. (not sure).

wow! that's some good news, thanks for the update!
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by monkeyDsabo(m): 11:52am On Jul 09, 2017
Hi All, hope you weren't too hit by the recent flooding?
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by PropertyAsset: 12:24am On Jul 28, 2017
This is nice.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by tosin79: 9:42am On Oct 04, 2017
Please can I have a contact number of anyone resident in Lekki Gardens phase 4? I need honest answers concerning the 2 uncompleted 2BR block of flats within the estate. I will appreciate a contact or if I can be called or mailed at 08067865711 or omotosinogunmakin@yahoo.com. @debojyde or anyone else your help is critical. Many thanks.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by tiptap: 8:54am On Jan 19, 2018
Hello guys,

A friend needs help on an urgent decision

I know Lekki Gardens Phase 4 is a good buy but I heard its filled up and no more building is done

How good is Lekki phase 2 as an estate

What should he expect if he accepts the lekki phase 2 offer
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by laudate: 1:43am On Jan 23, 2018
tiptap:
Hello guys,

A friend needs help on an urgent decision

I know Lekki Gardens Phase 4 is a good buy but I heard its filled up and no more building is done

How good is Lekki phase 2 as an estate

What should he expect if he accepts the lekki phase 2 offer

No, there are still a few terrace buildings being sold in Lekki Gardens 4. Prices range from 20 million to 23 million for the carcass.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by tiptap: 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
laudate:

No, there are still a few terrace buildings being sold in Lekki Gardens 4. Prices range from 20 million to 23 million for the carcass.

Thanks a lot
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by tiptap: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
Is phase 2 still affected by flood during the raining season?
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Coldplay007(f): 6:36am On Oct 15, 2018
Hello peeps. I am about to pay a down payment on the phase 5. The agent told me all phase 4 properties are taken.
I am worried about the charges. I heard annual service charge is circs 250k which is fair. However the information about the electricity charges is a bit confusing. 65 naira per kilowatts is a bit steep. Can't I just pay directly to IKEDC?
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Coldplay007(f): 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
Coldplay007:
Hello peeps. I am about to pay a down payment on the phase 5. The agent told me all phase 4 properties are taken.
I am worried about the charges. I heard annual service charge is circs 250k which is fair. However the information about the electricity charges is a bit confusing. 65 naira per kilowatts is a bit steep. Can't I just pay directly to IKEDC?

Nobody.. seems everybody is now happy with Lekki homes..
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Coldplay007(f): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2018
Seems negative news sell better than good news. When Lekki gardens was floundering upandan people were excited to share the news..
Now that they are doing pretty well, nobody is interested in talking about them..
Thanks to the people that replied my DMs..
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by tosin79: 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hello, sorry for the delay in response. Currently Phase 4 is almost fully occupied except for 2 buildings with about 17
2BR flats each. The existing residents are refusing lekki Gardens to complete these flats because they are complaining that there are outstanding works in the estate to be done such as a gate house, recreational facilities and an expanded sewage system and drainage. I believe lekki Gardens will meet their demands and get the block of flats ready by the end of the year. You might get frustrated flat owners who want to sell of theirs as we have been on this case for some years now. You can call me on 08067765711. Regards.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by wrongnumba(m): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2018
I'd be interested to know if people's recent experiences with lekki gardens have been positive.

I finished paying for a house over 1 year ago now in Phase V but still no keys. I just keep getting one story after - from drainage problems, to plastering woes and even delays finding the right doors! Are there still people experiencing delays in getting their keys or is my relationship manager just not very effective?
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Dominionplaza: 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
STILL LETTING

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by radawodu: 12:32am On Mar 07, 2021
Kindly contact us for quality property finishing. We have worked on Lekki Garden projects in Meridian Park, Horizon and already have other projects lined up in the proposed 'Horizon Ville' which has been scheduled for completion in November 2022. Thank you.
We can meet you to discuss your needs at Home or abroad.

Kind regards,
R. Dawodu
08034658701/08181089234

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors / Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna / The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.