Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv (17723 Views)

My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee / SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee / My Best Friend's Fiancee Is Always Calling My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by lolaluv1(f): 10:14am On Feb 04, 2012
Another tale.
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by lolaluv1(f): 10:15am On Feb 04, 2012
Cliff's legs quaked a little as he tiptoed across the carpeted floor.
'Tonight. . .it has to be tonight', he whispered resolutely in the empty passage way!
The night was dead silent and perhaps a fitting accomplice of that which Cliff had painstakingly (albeit a little haphazardly) planned. Tonight, she was in a room all by herself, under his roof! Well, maybe under he and Williams' roof would be a better way of describing things, since they both shared a flat in the swanky Kuforidua Avenue! Williams had been called for an emergency and Ify, William's fiancee  who had come to spend the weekend was alone in Williams' room!

Cliff could still recall very clearly the first day he met her. Her entrance into his life had ushered in a myriad of feelings; prominent amongst which was the strong urge to seduce her. His nights were a torture because of her, and his days were no better! And what had first been a daydream, had quickly blossomed into an obsession. An obsession he'd managed to hide, until tonight when he was alone with her in the house!
He had long imagined taking a bite of the forbidden apple. He had imagined her in his arms since the first day he met her! And tonight was the night his desires would be brought to pass!

The day Williams brought her to the flat for the first time to introduce her, he'd felt a sharp stab of jealousy in his belly and a warm throb in his loins. How Williams, his nerdy, bookish friend could snag such a babe was beyond him. He'd immediately wanted her for himself; he was man enough to handle a woman like her, he decided. He had the experience that dating scores of girls had bestowed on him!

That first day, she'd floated into their flat, a dreamy vision in a red dress! Immediately, he'd felt his senses assailed with her subtle perfume and when confronted with her gap-toothed smile, he had found himself a willing prisoner of her charms! Her complexion was creamy white and her waist waspish when he sneaked a look (and Williams had kept his arm possessively there throughout her visit). Her shape strained against the silky material of the red dress and her eyes; wide, dreamy and innocent had him wishing he was the one (and not Will) she stared at with love and passion!

She had smiled at him as she said hello, but Cliff couldn't tell if it was out of politeness or disdain, because surely, she could see the effect she was having on him?

As he tiptoed towards the room Ify was sleeping in, Cliff knew he was courting disaster by what he was attempting to do. But he was powerless to stop and he found his legs precipitating him towards his nemesis.

He stopped for a moment to listen in the silence before turning the door handle. He wondered if she was awake and he wondered what he was going to say to her; how he was going to accomplish his purpose. . . .

Baby, I've loved you since I first set my eyes on you, please let me love you? He muttered in practiced seductory language, as he hesitated before the still-closed door.

Baby, I want you?
I need you, Ify mo?
Ify'm? I promise to love you better than Williams?

His practiced words sounded false and stilted, and he couldn't decide which of the sentences to use, but he was determined to go through with the plan. After all, he was handsome and well built. Ladies flocked around him. Girls wanted him. Ify would surely be glad to have him this night with Williams away. Williams loved his book than he loved women; he was sure Williams hadn't been paying her the proper attention a beautiful girl like her deserved!

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by lolaluv1(f): 11:04am On Feb 04, 2012
sad sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Mynd44: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2012
And what is this supposed to be?
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by freecocoa(f): 11:27am On Feb 04, 2012
Err mm lola sweery please is this another version of campus blues? cos walai I don't understand what's going on here.
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Sijo01(f): 11:32am On Feb 04, 2012
Diz must b campus reggae! wink wink

we'r still waiting 4d concluding part of campus blues sad sad

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by lolaluv1(f): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2012
@coco and sijo-another narrative.

Mynd_44:

And what is this supposed to be?
What do you think it is?
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by lolaluv1(f): 11:37am On Feb 04, 2012
@coco and sijo

No it's not concluding part of campus blues. It's another tale! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by freecocoa(f): 11:38am On Feb 04, 2012
^Oh okay.
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by claremont(m): 11:39am On Feb 04, 2012
This should be in the literature section.
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by OK2NV: 11:43am On Feb 04, 2012
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by slimyem: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2012
this is so making me doze, i swear!
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by lolaluv1(f): 11:49am On Feb 04, 2012
Cliff pushed open the door and found his senses assailed with an acrid smell. The hair on his arms rose, as he espied her on the bed. Ify. She was lying motionless, her arms neatly arranged at her side. She was wearing a white jean short, and a red camisole, under which her chest looked disturbingly still. He tiptoed over to her and glanced at her face. Whereas, she'd been always been creamy white, now she looked deathly pale and her lips were blue-black. Her eyes were half open and her brown pupils were no where in sight. She looked dead!

Cliff opened his mouth to scream. And found himself awake from the nightmare, sweaty and clammy on his own bed! He had obviously been trashing, and now, his sheets were a tangled web around his long limbs.
That was the fourth in a series of dreams he'd had of her the same night! The dreams were very much different, but all had the same theme about him being obsessed with Ify and trying to get into her pants!

He wasn't happy. No, he was not happy at all. Disturbed, he switched on his bedside lamp and took his phone, with a sudden resolution to call his girl. He dialed and waited, till her sleepy voice came on the line.

Baby, what's up, she asked, yawning tiredly. It's late, aren't you asleep?
I was. I had a dream and it awakened me, he answered before he could stop himself.
Really, she asked. Hope it was about me baby, very sexy dream, probably with me all over you? She giggled, voice still warmly hoarse with sleep.

Hmmmn. That was part of it, he lied. So are you going to make my dreams come through? You're still coming down, aren't you?

You bet I am, love, she answered.

After they finished talking, he dropped the call. As he reclined back on the bed, his mind went back to the dreams. He wondered if subconsciously he'd been coveting Ify. The strange thing was, while she was very beautiful, he'd never had any amorous thought towards her. The first dream was even too disturbing to think about and he was appalled by the fact that, of all people, he was having such dreams about his friend's girl. Frustrated, he let out a deep sigh as he attempted to sleep again!

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by OK2NV: 11:51am On Feb 04, 2012
lola.luv:

As I push open the door, I am assailed by an acrid smell. The hair on my arms rise, as I spy her on the bed. Ify. I don't need someone to tell me she's dead. She is lying motionless, with her arms neatly arranged at her side. She was wearing a white jean short, and a red camisole, under which her chest looks disturbing still. I tiptoe over to her and glance at her face.Whereas, she'd been chocolatey white, now she looked deathly pale and her lips were blue-black. Her eyes were half open and her brown pupils are no where in sight.

I race to my room to pick my phone and call Williams. Then it occurs to me, how would I explain being in Williams' room at that ungodly hour of the night? How would I explain my innocence, if it was known that I'd been in the same room with a dead girl?
I dropped my phone in panic. All thoughts of touching her had long flown my mind. My only bet is to stay in my room and pretend to sleep and leave Williams to find her when he is back from the hospital.

Even though, questions were going to be asked, it was far better than calling Williams!
http://i.imgur.com/2U8Sn.gif
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Mynd44: 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2012
Crap
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by IbroSaunks(m): 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2012
this is cool Lola, I have a feeling this one would have more twists and turns. and I especially like how it begins.
say, how did campus blues end, cos I kinda lost track.
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Mynd44: 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2012
Go and use the search option and then you would know how it ended

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by IbroSaunks(m): 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2012
I wanted a summary!
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Chnges(m): 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2012
@lola_Complete this one babe. I can't wait to see the continuation
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by lolaluv1(f): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2012
^^^
Hmmmn!

Hey @Ibro smiley
Campus Blues wasn't finished. I have it in my head, buh, I didn't finish it here. I'm working on some things, that's why. . . .
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Chnges(m): 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2012
*smiles and holds the pillow tight* continue lola
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by lolaluv1(f): 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2012
The next morning, Cliff, tired and grumpy sauntered into the kitchen, which was pungent with the aroma of well cooked food and aromatic spices. There, Will and Ify sat on the dining table, eating a breakfast of fried yam and egg. Cliff felt his heart start pounding on sighting her. He hadn’t had a good night’s sleep; she’d been the main character in his dreams and he wasn’t proud of that! Who’d be proud to dream of his guy’s girl? Certainly not him!

What’s up? He asked, sitting at the table and placing his head in his hands.

Good morning, Ify piped. He grunted in reply!

Williams glanced at him briefly. Guy, are you okay? He asked, concerned.

I just have a slight headache, Cliff replied. I didn’t get enough rest last night!
Hmmmn, Will replied, looking owlishly at him through his reading glasses. You’re not cheating on Mowumi with some woman you have holed up in your room, are you?
Yes, I did. With your babe, Cliff thought pensively, as he glared at Will.

Of course not, guy, he deflected. Why would you say something like that?
Well, I do know you’re not having money problems, Will answered. So that’s out of it. Anyway, get some breakfast, he admonished, standing up from the table with his used plate; dropping it in the sink before going off to his room.

Cliff grunted again and poured himself some tea from the flask on the table. He sneaked a look at Ify. Her hair was encased in an overnight net. Her face was makeup free. Her light skin glowed and her small lips sparkled with the luster of the oil in her food. Even without a dot of makeup, she looked entrancingly beautiful, looking resolutely at her plate of yam and egg, as if she knew he was looking.

His eyes slid to her chest and noted the red silk wrap she had on, held together by a string at the waist, with her left hand holding the front section together modestly. Suddenly, before he could stop himself, a small voice in his mind whispered, questioning what was under the wrap; telling him all he needed to do to discover the answer was to pull the red string keeping the package wrapped.

He hastily looked away and swallowed a big mouthful of hot tea, on which he choked, consequently bursting out in a bout of fitful coughing!
Are you okay, she asked, looking at him, concerned.

I am, he answered, picking his cup and walking to the balcony of the flat to get some air into his overheating brain.
He was a tall guy, who had inherited some good genes thanks to his Yoruba dad and Ibo mum. He walked with a gait; a swag reminiscent of someone who played football regularly and his muscled legs were a testament to that suggestion. He was an addict to active living and the lifestyle was shown to full advantage in his rock hard, muscled body.

He pondered over his dream of the night before. Was his mind trying to tell him something subliminally? He had a girlfriend, for goodness sake, why should another man’s girl be the one to occupy his dreams? Any man worth his salt knew better than to covet his friend’s girl; it was an unspoken code that a responsible man never encroach or even think about encroaching his friend’s property; and he’d never done that before. Why then, should it be something he’d dreamt about; something that occupied his dream throughout the night?

Normally, he’d have chalked it down to a normal red-blooded guy’s dreams. But, there was something about those dreams that had him unsettled; the vividness, the intensity….It worried him because it was like those dreams had opened a new gate of his consciousness towards Ify’s magnetism and it wasn’t something he was happy about!

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Chnges(m): 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2012
Intriguing_ move on lola, got ur back
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by SAFO(m): 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2012
Very impressive writing, I assume this must be your passion.

Have you ever published any of your stories?
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by lolaluv1(f): 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2012
^^
Well, I love writing, but it's a hobby right now. I start when I'm bored and when I'm busy, I kinda just push the writing aside!
Wouldn't mind making some doe from it, though! cheesy cheesy

That wouldn't be bad at all!
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by SAFO(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2012
Well, you have a true talent and it's definitely worthy of being published.

Oya quick with the ending grin
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by freecocoa(f): 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2012
Lola why are you doing this to my imagination na?I'm still in suspense as regards campus blues and now you've come with this one,its just not fair,you go soon leave us hanging,I hope say you know how man wey you wake him abuna and no do justice to am dey feel,that's just how I feel with campus blues now you wan repeat process,e no pure o. angry
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Idowuogbo(f): 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2012
Lola sho gbadun? angry angry angry

Y u fawckin my brain over na! I don't like it.Haba! go bck to campus awilo and finish d story of my Enabo d bobo dat got Bado frying dodo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Ameshiful2: 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2012
This is nicely written, Lola.

More! More! More!
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Chnges(m): 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2012
Freecocoa
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by lolaluv1(f): 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2012
@coco and ID

Make una no vex, na. I wish I had a private way of explaining things better. Buh, I will make it up to you! wink

Shebi na we we?
@ID. No worry, Enabo is coming back for you! wink
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Idowuogbo(f): 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2012
^ok lollipop send dis to Enabo kiss kiss kiss

Babe,me and coco understand u got busy schedules.Don't worry we needeth no explanations we jus miss u over dere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? / Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say? / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.