Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

S.o.s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / S.o.s (1001 Views)

Yay / S.O.S! Please How Do I Get My Romantic Life On The Right Track? / Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S.o.s by anycorner(m): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2007
what would you do if you find out that the mother of your 3 years old daughter is your blood sister? as a guy what would you do, and as a lady what would you do?
Re: S.o.s by Busta(f): 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2007
deed has been done, it can neva be the same so they both just need to separate and start leaving thier lives all over again.

its the girl in between that i feel sorry for. How do u tell pple that ur parents are actually siblings?
Re: S.o.s by havanah: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2007
Busta:

deed has been done, it can never be the same so they both just need to separate and start leaving their lives all over again.

its the girl in between that i feel sorry for. How do u tell people that your parents are actually siblings?

i agree with u busta , certainly they cant keep on married and its the kids that always pay the price sad sad cry cry
Re: S.o.s by anycorner(m): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2007
The tradition demands that if anybody had sex with his / her relation, such person must kill a goat to appeal the gods. Now what do you think this people will kill? cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Show Ur Spouse How Much U Love Them? / Loving A Girl? / Is This Guy For Real Or Am I Smelling Rats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.