Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,369 members, 7,800,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Dpr Calls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dpr Calls (2329 Views)

Dpr Recruiting / Dpr Is Recruiting / Dpr Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dpr Calls by laruuu: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2007
Nairalanders,especially,we dat went for DPR interview.I heard they have started dispatching employment letters since last wednesday.Did anyone hear dat .From a reliable source and I sincerely hope dey hav not side tracked us for the creme de la creme children. God will heal d source of dis nation
Re: Dpr Calls by krypton: 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2007
Well Laruu i haven't gotten any letter yet myself,i'm still putting my trust in God for this one. smiley
Re: Dpr Calls by Jabbons(m): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2007
Heard the same thing too but I'm yet to see someone with the employment letter.The whole process is kind of funny.Anyway God pass them.Pls if you get information on where the comprehensive list is placed please endeavour to holla.
Re: Dpr Calls by iykoro: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2007
A friend in DPR called me this morning to tell me they have dispatched my letter to my address. So everyone should just be patient or if you have contact in DPR, let the person help you check. The truth is letters for successful candidates have been dispatched. Good luck to you all.
Re: Dpr Calls by p1980: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2007
Hey landers, the DPR job is real. Just received my appointment letter. However let me use this opportunity to thank all landers 4 your support in this job search world and above all Baba God Himself that finally made everything possible at the right time. A million gbossssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaa 4 all landers! Thanks a lot, God will surely give u guyz your own jobs at the right time. See u there!
Re: Dpr Calls by idikatsina: 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2007
A friend that has some one in the DPR sent me a text that I m successful. so it is real,
but I m yet to recieve the Offer letter. Does anyone of you knows how the condition of service is like please to assist, 'cos I ve bn wondering wether to leave my present job with ZENITH BANK and go or not
Re: Dpr Calls by saknel: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2007
Hello p1980

Pls can give us an idea of what the dpr package is like(u dont have to give the exact figures) just a rough idea, i hrd i was sucesful but avnt gotten my letter yet,
Re: Dpr Calls by saknel: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2007
and also when you are supposed to resume with them,
Re: Dpr Calls by kadimoller(m): 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
Is there any one who went for the DPR interview that has not gotten his/her employment letter...its like its only geologist and engineers they are dispatching now

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Job Seekers Official Website / Nnpc Recruitment / Exxon Mobil Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.