Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

How To Design Bank Payment Page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Design Bank Payment Page (1420 Views)

Professional Web Design (bank, Loan, Hotel Etc) At A Cheap Price / How Can I Buy A .com Domain And Pay Via Bank Payment For My Wapka Site? / Fidelity Bank Payment Gateway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Design Bank Payment Page by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2012
Please can any one tell me on how to develope or get bank page to a site.so people can make payment online with their atm cards.i actually want to add zenith bank to my web site so people can make online payment.
thanks
Re: How To Design Bank Payment Page by joomlaman(m): 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2012
You need to integrated an API for this payment method. Contact me on o8o39508010 for more details
Re: How To Design Bank Payment Page by soloqy: 1:47pm On Feb 05, 2012
musaisah:

Please can any one tell me on how to develope or get bank page to a site.so people can make payment online with their atm cards.i actually want to add zenith bank to my web site so people can make online payment.
thanks

Are you talking of a shopping cart and payment gateway? If so, you have options of using Interswitch, GTPAY, and the new comers like Eyowo.

If its not what you are talking about, then No!, you just cant 'add Zenith bank' to your website if you are not legally permitted to do so.
Re: How To Design Bank Payment Page by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2012
Am talking of a page that enables me to include the bank page so people can make payment to their bank directly using interswitch or atm.I dont want going to bank but doing it electronically through internet.
do i need to visit the bank or need to register in an organisation here in nigeria please inorder to do this.
thanks
Re: How To Design Bank Payment Page by ProGSM(m): 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2012
Your need to spend money to get that done. GTB collects N70k for that.
Re: How To Design Bank Payment Page by phpman: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2012
You need to register the account for online banking , you will be required to work with the online machants like inter-switch ,verve etc to integrate their api to the website.

for best advice and solutions contact us via email or visit http://blueservportal.com
Re: How To Design Bank Payment Page by WebSurfer(m): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2012
try using eyowo
Re: How To Design Bank Payment Page by uthamaputi: 6:31am On Feb 07, 2012
Try online sites,

(1) (Reply)

My Oga At The Top Google Search Results / Creating A Php Site / Have I Been Hacked? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.