Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Please How Much Will You Charge Me To Develop An Email Site Like Yahoomail - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please How Much Will You Charge Me To Develop An Email Site Like Yahoomail (1146 Views)

Everyone Want A Site Like Jumia: Why? / Help I Can't Log Into Yahoomail For Days Now :( / How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Will You Charge Me To Develop An Email Site Like Yahoomail by iGuru1(m): 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2012
Am a website designer, so am a brother in the house.
Just send me details about fee and time frame to complete the job.
Please note that the codes will be mine too.
My email is josiahaccounts@gmail.com
Re: Please How Much Will You Charge Me To Develop An Email Site Like Yahoomail by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2012
I have done a simple mail before - something like squirrelmail - for 20k far back in ehm ehm 2005 or so. Integrated to a portal such that immediately you signup on the portal (social platform) - an email is created for you immediately. And u can check mail and send out mail on the site without additional login and all that.

But as per this your proposal. Ha, i dont do stuffs like this anymore, it is bad for my career. Oya, volunteers. . . .step forward
Re: Please How Much Will You Charge Me To Develop An Email Site Like Yahoomail by ProGSM(m): 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2012
Bad Idea my brother. But If I am to do that, I will collect like 300k
Re: Please How Much Will You Charge Me To Develop An Email Site Like Yahoomail by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 06, 2012
@OP, i rili did not want to interfere before, but i dont want you to waste your money - please contact me ASAP
Now, where is yawatide? Your comment is very much required here o.
Re: Please How Much Will You Charge Me To Develop An Email Site Like Yahoomail by iGuru1(m): 8:07am On Feb 06, 2012
ProGSM:

Bad Idea my brother. But If I am to do that, I will collect like 300k
what makes it a bad idea?
*dhtml:

I have done a simple mail before - something like squirrelmail - for 20k far back in ehm ehm 2005 or so. Integrated to a portal such that immediately you signup on the portal (social platform) - an email is created for you immediately. And u can check mail and send out mail on the site without additional login and all that.
that's exactly what is required.
Re: Please How Much Will You Charge Me To Develop An Email Site Like Yahoomail by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2012
uhm uhm. . . .caramba. In dat case, send me an email on support @ dot net. Lemme start searching all ma archives then.
Re: Please How Much Will You Charge Me To Develop An Email Site Like Yahoomail by ProGSM(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2012
smiley I am not interested in doing it. But I just want to let you know that you may not be able to run such site from here in Nigeria.

I have tried it before, it never worked.
Re: Please How Much Will You Charge Me To Develop An Email Site Like Yahoomail by iGuru1(m): 10:28am On Feb 06, 2012
@progsm, why do you say it wont work?
Re: Please How Much Will You Charge Me To Develop An Email Site Like Yahoomail by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2012
ProGSM:

smiley I am not interested in doing it. But I just want to let you know that you may not be able to run such site from here in Nigeria.

I have tried it before, it never worked.
I believe you are correct amigo. I did not quite finish the story of the original script i made, the script worked properly but the project did not quite work.
Re: Please How Much Will You Charge Me To Develop An Email Site Like Yahoomail by Koolwilly(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2012
Passing by**** Hailing to my Boss *dhtml
Re: Please How Much Will You Charge Me To Develop An Email Site Like Yahoomail by databoy247(m): 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2012
@OP, before you embark on such a project, Google how much and what it takes to run and maintain a server. And am talking about a dedicated or collocated server, where you spend over a million box yearly on fees and maintenance. My opinion though. cool
Re: Please How Much Will You Charge Me To Develop An Email Site Like Yahoomail by Nobody: 2:51am On Feb 07, 2012
^^^^that too - this is not like any other site
Re: Please How Much Will You Charge Me To Develop An Email Site Like Yahoomail by Koolwilly(m): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2012
***SMH*** Passing by

(1) (Reply)

Seun: Wats Up With The New nairaland Oo I Enjoyed It On Sunday / How Can Set Up Access To Download Ebooks From My Website / Website And Logo Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.