Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,664 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Nigerian Doctor Arraigned For Rape - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Doctor Arraigned For Rape (10349 Views)

Nigerian Doctor, Caroline Ekong Stabbed To Death By Student In UK / Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape / Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor Arraigned For Rape by Wallie(m): 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2012
~Sauron~:

Cameras in their offices? That breaches the data protection law of the patients.
Would you open yourself up for a doctor knowing there's a camera somewhere looking at your . . . . .

I just laugh at how naive some people seem! Someone made a comment about people not hearing the lady scream or how the camera didn't see the bruises!

Let me ask you this: how come some rape victims usually claim that they are not raped, especially in Nigeria even when evidence points to the contrary? I remember the case of the student that was ganged raped in the video from a University in Nigeria that went viral (from Abia, i think?). How come the mother said her daughter wasn't raped? Rape is a crime of shame and some people would rather keep quiet than expose the rapist!

Moreover, the Doctor directed the patient, a patient that has seen the doctor for about 3 years, to go into a room where no one was present. I don’t know about you but when my Doctor tells me to do something, I will do it unless it is patently obvious that there’s something wrong!

There was another allegation of a woman that went to the same doctor for back pain, another long time patient, and the Doctor reached into her bra to supposedly check for cancer? Aren’t you supposed to disrobe in a hospital gown for a doctor to check you? How come he never checked the woman’s twins on prior occasions when she went for a visit? The doctor is then said to give the patient more dosage of a narcotic drug than she normally gets, allegedly to keep her quiet!

Lastly, read the police report and see that there's a lot more to the story!
Re: Nigerian Doctor Arraigned For Rape by Wallie(m): 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2012
shoboy9:

Has the guy been convicted? cos this pix of him is very damning. Especially for his practice. They can't say he's innocent and let him go after a pic like that. And its rather funny that the "lady" resisted sex in an office and no one heard the commotion or came to her rescue. In England, not in the bush. I'll wait to hear more.

His license has already been suspended! The lady didn't physically resist the intercourse. She was already undressed for check up on the bed with no underwear on. Read the link in the post @ 3:48 AM.

I just hope that the doctor engaged in a consensual relationship and the woman is only bitter. His license is probably gone either way but he may be able to avoid a lengthy jail sentence!
Re: Nigerian Doctor Arraigned For Rape by Sauron1: 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2012
Wallie:

I just laugh at how naive some people seem! Someone made a comment about people not hearing the lady scream or how the camera didn't see the bruises!

Let me ask you this: how come some violation victims usually claim that they are not violated, especially in Nigeria even when evidence points to the contrary? I remember the case of the student that was ganged violated in the video from a University in Nigeria that went viral (from Abia, i think?). How come the mother said her daughter wasn't violated? violation is a crime of shame and some people would rather keep quiet than expose the despoiler!

Moreover, the Doctor directed the patient, a patient that has seen the doctor for about 3 years, to go into a room where no one was present. I don’t know about you but when my Doctor tells me to do something, I will do it unless it is patently obvious that there’s something wrong!

There was another allegation of a woman that went to the same doctor for back pain, another long time patient, and the Doctor reached into her bra to supposedly check for cancer? Aren’t you supposed to disrobe in a hospital gown for a doctor to check you? How come he never checked the woman’s twins on prior occasions when she went for a visit? The doctor is then said to give the patient more dosage of a narcotic drug than she normally gets, allegedly to keep her quiet!

Lastly, read the police report and see that there's a lot more to the story!

So what's your point?
Are you saying the doctor is guilty or innocent? What has your answer gotta do with naivety?
Re: Nigerian Doctor Arraigned For Rape by zebudaya(m): 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2012
^^^Wallie I don't get your point also

Strauss kahn had oral, vagin@l and an@l sex with a hotel maid he just met. We all thought he was guilty. It turns out  a video was released last week which shows the woman telling the story to her co workers, immediately after the "r@pe" and folks high fiving in the video. Police released tapes with the woman talking to her boyfriend in prison discussing the "r@pe" saying she knows what to do and the guy is rich. Turns out someone was depositing hundreds of thousands of drug money in her account. Turns out she had falsely claimed to be gang violated before. Also a bunch of French Chicks came out and said Strauss kahn violated them or had beastly sex with them. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2016367/Dominique-Strauss-Kahn-accused-brutal-sex-Tristane-Banons-mother.html

Doctor could be guilty, all I'm saying is; I don't trust these hoes at all.

About cameras in the Doctor's office. I went for a physical last month. Doctor fondled my balls. Ok she didn't handle them just spent couple of minutes touching them and looking into my eyes telling me she's checking it for cancer lumps. On a good day kai!!!!! There was a camera in there so what?. I was just hoping my thing didn't charge and embarrass me while she was touching my balls. She was a very attractive cougar. Fake t!ts, thick blond with nice a$$, big collagen injected lips. SLUT. I even think she was flirting with me. Luckily it didn't charge.

It quite possible they had consensual sex, but the woman felt like a slut and her guilt led her to these actions. Contrary to what we've been taught, women are desperate for sex. Then again consensual or not if it's true, Dude is done. Finished. Finis.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Arraigned For Rape by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2012
dayokanu:

Is lynching your new fantasy?

Are you somehow related to Chief Vincent Duru aka Otokoto?

You tribal goat. You are always online looking for who to insult and chastise. Because you are a jobless man.

Whats up fella. How far that welfare check/ extended unemployment benefit? E don show or abi House don vote am down? Owu in the air cheesy.

Anyhow sha, e get this $2.4532 cent job wey come out in the countryside for El.paso; don't worry, it is a cartel free zone. Nevertheless, this is the wild wild south, so prepare yourself with lugga buddy cool. Hope say u get license to carry cry.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Arraigned For Rape by Sauron1: 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2012
zebudaya:

About cameras in the Doctor's office. I went for a physical last month. Doctor fondled my balls. Ok she didn't handle them just spent couple of minutes touching them and looking into my eyes telling me she's checking it for cancer lumps. On a good day kai!!!!! There was a camera there so what?. I was just hoping my thing didn't charge and embarrass me while she was touching my balls. She was a very attractive cougar. Fake t!ts, thick blond with nice a$$, big collagen injected lips. SLUT. I even think she was flirting with me. Luckily it didn't charge

Why would a female doctor touch your gonads in the first place?
Re: Nigerian Doctor Arraigned For Rape by zebudaya(m): 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2012
^^^ To make sure I don't have cancer or swelling. I'd rather have an attractive female touch them rather than have a dude touch them.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Arraigned For Rape by Sauron1: 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2012
zebudaya:

^^^ To make sure I don't have cancer or swelling. I'd rather an attractive female touch them rather than a dude.

Jesus Wept. . . . .
Re: Nigerian Doctor Arraigned For Rape by Wallie(m): 1:20am On Feb 08, 2012
~Sauron~:

So what's your point?
Are you saying the doctor is guilty or innocent? What has your answer gotta do with naivety?

My point is that I don't know if he's guilty or not but he has damning evidence against him.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Arraigned For Rape by Sauron1: 1:45am On Feb 08, 2012
Wallie:

My point is that I don't know if he's guilty or not but he has damning evidence against him.

I see. . .
Can you point to me where i suggested or even insinuated the doctor is guilty/innocent in my post?
I only said putting a camera in the doctor's office is not applicable. Patients have to be protected.
Doctors are not even allowed to disclose the ailments of their patients so why would anyone put cameras in a doctor's office?
Re: Nigerian Doctor Arraigned For Rape by denzel2009: 1:58am On Feb 08, 2012
~Sauron~:

Cameras in their offices? That breaches the data protection law of the patients.
Would you open yourself up for a doctor knowing there's a camera somewhere looking at your . . . . .

grin grin grin data protection of their boobies tongue
Re: Nigerian Doctor Arraigned For Rape by Sauron1: 2:08am On Feb 08, 2012
denzel2009:

grin grin grin data protection of their bosoms tongue

Re: Nigerian Doctor Arraigned For Rape by KayDee4: 4:46am On Feb 08, 2012
In a country where a man can be accused of, and jailed for 'ra.p1ng' his legally married wife, I guess its ok to say the sex law around here is a joke. (I dont know if its the same in other countries.)

Consensual relationship or not , Mr Doctor should have known better to tread carefully. The women know they have the upper hand when it comes to such issues, they use it to their advantage and to the detriment of the unfortunate men. Not saying he's Innocent or guilty but he's going to need a miracle to get off this.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Arraigned For Rape by lagcity(m): 7:03am On Feb 08, 2012
So Ibo ppl have stopped rap1ng innocent grandmas in Enugu AND STUDENTS IN aBIA? Now na to dey wrestle patients to the floor. chei! Ibo kwenu! Never a dull moment with u guys. i LOVE YOU ALL cool cool cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Doctor Arraigned For Rape by ypzilanti: 8:18am On Feb 08, 2012
@Lagcity, kindly tell me of any tribe in Nigeria that you have never seen in the news commiting one atrocity or the other?

Ever heard about personal responsibility?

I dare you to make any major decision or assessment of any individual based solely on the tribe they come from and see how that works for you.

People like you belong to the 1960's. I younger more aware generation of Nigerians and Africans are being born everyday, they wont be as dumb as their parents.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Arraigned For Rape by mkmyers45(m): 9:15am On Feb 08, 2012
I am disappointed in Nairaland and their stand against racism and tribalism, wtf why is romo.4dm always criticizing igbo's? illiteracy i presume angry angry
Re: Nigerian Doctor Arraigned For Rape by Chiori(m): 10:17am On Feb 08, 2012
[size=18pt]Anyone who narrows this thing down to Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa is just plain, foolish, stupid, and whatever invective there is. What has this case got to do with tribe? If Edwin Njoku were said to have won an award, we'd all be patting his back that he has done Nigeria proud. Now it comes to this despicable act of his, we all are saying Igbo, and peddling inter-tribal insults. This is the very reason people believe Nigerians to be dumb asses. Get your perspective right, and call a spade a spade. Stop this foolishness now.[/size]
Re: Nigerian Doctor Arraigned For Rape by ypzilanti: 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2012
Intelligence Study Links Low I.Q. To Prejudice, Racism, Conservatism

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/27/intelligence-study-links-prejudice_n_1237796.html?ref=tw

The study says it all!
Re: Nigerian Doctor Arraigned For Rape by knowledge4(m): 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2012
It is unfortunate, too bad, a disgraceful thing to do.
Rather than condemn him, we should reason what could have led to it and learn from it
Maybe he was sexually starved. Maybe his wife was not making it available for him as many of them do anyway.
And you know that in those UK and US societies, women have greater rights than men.
Were it to be here in Nigeria, sex starvation can not push any man to do what this doctor did to destroy his image and career
There are countless other women ready and available to bridge the vacuum the wife at home created.
Here, no body cares a hoot if your wife fumbles and you frollick with another, but over there, i learnt you dare not try it. Your wife will dig your grave if she knows and the law will seal it with concrete and that is it. The legal system in Europe gives the wife greater powers over the husband.
Am only speculating anyway that he was sexually starved at the time.
The doctor must have been pushed to the wall not knowing how to ease off the accumulated intimate tension in him in a less barbaric manner.
The intimate emotion is one of the most powerful in men. It takes more than will power to control it.
Maybe he is a pervert. Some men are perverts.
The inability to contain the intimate urge has ruined the destinies of many men.
The former Israeli President was recently jailed for about 7 yrs on account of sexually violating a woman, an offence he committed at about age 60!
An IMF Boss was recently accused of sexually assaulting a hotel maid in his hotel room.
A former American President too was accused of conducting MouthAction with an office staff many years ago.
A President in one of the Southern African nations sexually violated a woman, a family friend of his, some years ago. The list is endless.
The Biblical directive is that every man should have his own wife. The Bible also encourages unhindered intimate rapport between husbands and wives but the wives breach by always failing to live up to their responsibility. If a man is sexually satisfied by his wife, it will be senseless and needless of him to go sexually harassing other women elsewhere.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Arraigned For Rape by 76Naira(m): 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2012
Thanks a lot! phew!!

Chiori:

[size=18pt]Anyone who narrows this thing down to Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa is just plain, foolish, silly, and whatever invective there is. What has this case got to do with tribe? If Edwin Njoku were said to have won an award, we'd all be patting his back that he has done Nigeria proud. Now it comes to this despicable act of his, we all are saying Igbo, and peddling inter-tribal insults. This is the very reason people believe Nigerians to be dumb asses. Get your perspective right, and call a spade a spade. Stop this foolishness now.[/size]
Re: Nigerian Doctor Arraigned For Rape by dayokanu(m): 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2012
Maybe there was some form of relationship between him and the patient which went sour and rthe woman decided to turn it on him.

Some women do that
Re: Nigerian Doctor Arraigned For Rape by sammyke(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2012
wondas sha neva end
Re: Nigerian Doctor Arraigned For Rape by tunnytox(m): 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2012
Very popular rule of thumb: NEVER MIX BUSINESS WITH PLEASURE/ROMANCE
Re: Nigerian Doctor Arraigned For Rape by mordi4evah: 6:19am On Feb 09, 2012
My take is simple,Tribalists/Racists shud b banned from NL shikena!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSCDC Parades 2 Suspects For Attempting To Sell Unhealthy Cow Meat In Kogi / David Emmaniel: Abia Police Reluctant To Find Officer Missing For One Week / Two Guys Raped Two Slay Queens After Getting Them Drunk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.