Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,519 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

An Igbo Man, A Yoruba Man And A Hausa Man! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / An Igbo Man, A Yoruba Man And A Hausa Man! (5980 Views)

When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle / You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture / You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Igbo Man, A Yoruba Man And A Hausa Man! by alsas(m): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2012
An Igbo man, Yoruba man and Hausa man who were lost in aforest n were captured by cannibals. The king of d cannibals told the prisoners that they could live if they pass a trial. The 1st step was to go deep into d forest n get ten (10) pieces of d same kind of fruits. The three men went their separate ways to gather fruits. The Yoruba man came back n said to d king, "I brought ten (10) apples", d king explained d trial to him, 'you have to swallow d fruits without any expression on your face or you will be killed. The 1st apple went in, but on d 2nd one, he winced out in pain, so he was killed. The Igbo man arrived n showed d king ten (10) berries. When d king
explained d trial to him, he thought to himself that this
should be easy, 1,2,3,4 ,5,6,7,8 n on d ninth (9th) berry, he burst out in laughter n was killed. The Yoruba man n Igbo man met in heaven. The Yoruba man asked, "why did you laugh?", you almost got away with d trial", the Igbo man replied,"I couldn't help it, I saw the Hausa man coming with Watermelons wink
Re: An Igbo Man, A Yoruba Man And A Hausa Man! by sutoboy(m): 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2012
u need to be very current on here,so you will know the silly joke u re putting on here has been post by some one intelligent more than u do!

eeddiot
Re: An Igbo Man, A Yoruba Man And A Hausa Man! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2012
^^
U know, sutoboy sometimes u act like a fool. What has d poster done to u for u to call him an eediot and an unintelligible person. Are u any better?? undecided If d joke is dry say so, if its not, say so, if it copy and paste, say so as well. U av to be careful with d way u talk to pple anyhow here. U're too abusive! Mtchew!! angry

@op. The joke has been posted here several times. Twas funny d first time, but no longer funny.
Re: An Igbo Man, A Yoruba Man And A Hausa Man! by sutoboy(m): 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2012
e bi like say u just dey wake from bed abi?

abi na Donkollione kidnap u?

@poster no mind am jere,u re as silly as boogee boogee
Re: An Igbo Man, A Yoruba Man And A Hausa Man! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2012
^
suto dats d truth u insult alot pls stop dis jiggery-pokery! Okay?
Re: An Igbo Man, A Yoruba Man And A Hausa Man! by sutoboy(m): 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2012
heheheheh u sef dey talk abi?
Re: An Igbo Man, A Yoruba Man And A Hausa Man! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2012
Donkollione why dyu save ur heading with 'goat'??
Re: An Igbo Man, A Yoruba Man And A Hausa Man! by sutoboy(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2012
sorry boss why is ur own with DOG?
Re: An Igbo Man, A Yoruba Man And A Hausa Man! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2012
@booqee. . I'm thinking of thiefing my neigbhours goat! Pls pray they dont catch me.

(1) (Reply)

Trust Nigerians Nah! / Mature Jokes / (sexy Jokes) Little Johnny Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.