Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,989 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:00 AM

Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA (5877 Views)

APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics / Kaduna Refinery To Save Nigeria $5.33 Million Daily / Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2012

Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2012
With a picture like this. Nigeria will end up in civil war.
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2012
i have lived in the north before. there is danger ahead. we get out safe.
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2012
Nobody will invest in rail system except if it comes from ilorin to warri, or from lokoja to Lagos. business want to make money.
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by AndreUweh(m): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2012
@Musiwa, try another map because the one here included 3 non western states into Western Nigeria. Is this a land-grab exercise?.
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2012
which state, i have to go post it in the night i will check it.

This is delta state. There is no way we would give them up. No way, it is not negotiable.

Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2012
Delta state

Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2012
delta state

Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2012
@ musiwa,remove these states from your map,I will give you reasons. Kwara - it is fulani territory. Kogi- it is middle-belt and arewa territory. Edo- it is SS. Delta- it is SS.
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2012
this is kwara state

Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 12:08am On Feb 07, 2012
what make delta state SS. nothing does. if you talk of the small population of ijaw living at the border. we would cut them off delta state. they are so few. Ijaws are few in delta state. there are 20 to 30 times itsekiri to 1 ijaw in delta state. And I have posted the name name of itsekiri for you. What do you see.
Is it possible for the ijaws who live in the border of delta state to determine where the state will be. even while they are minority with less than 1% of the total population of the state. Any where in the world it the the majority that determine. So you have no case. Like I told you ijaws only living in the border of the state. so that it easy.

When Isaac boro create the Niger delta republic for ijaw people , he did not include delta state.

That is DSP book. former governor of bayelsa state book.

Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 12:12am On Feb 07, 2012
what you people dont know is that you think you are dealing with this corrupt politician from the north. See pictures of the people , you are dealing with. they are taken oath to die. and we would not wait why you people think. Let igbo people continue to wait instead of following. they will wait till they kill all of them finished.

I have live among this people in the north before. they will kill you people if you dont make them majority. they dont value human lifes much if it is not theirs.

Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 12:13am On Feb 07, 2012
see

Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 12:13am On Feb 07, 2012
see

Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 12:14am On Feb 07, 2012
see

Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 12:14am On Feb 07, 2012
see

Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 12:15am On Feb 07, 2012
see

Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 12:18am On Feb 07, 2012
Jonathan Goodluck boost he will deal with them. Do they look like few too you. They are different from southerners who became muslim. they call southerner kefere(unbeliever) . They are so many that you have civil war in your hands.   

Even if you give them presidency, are you going to forever leave the presidency with them. No. that is a temporary solution. it will not work. We would not wait till they kill our people.
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by Mogidi: 12:25am On Feb 07, 2012
Are these all Boko haram people and why are they not in prison?
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 12:26am On Feb 07, 2012
Prison. Who is going to put them there. There are many group like that in the north, I am just showing you the danger of the satellite pictures,

Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 12:30am On Feb 07, 2012
they are basically preparing their people for civil war. we are basically running away before it happen.
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2012
mohammed yussef had more than 10,000 followers.
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by nduchucks: 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2012
musiwa,,.:

they are basically preparing their people for civil war. we are basically running away before it happen.

Ogbeni, awon omo O'odua are not known to run away like this. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2012
The silly one will wait and get killed. The word of God says the fooliishman see trouble and runs toward it, but the wise man runs away from it.

Only silly people stay and fight. dead men dont claim they are from the gaint of africa. They are already dead.
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2012
The word of God have no other teaching than this. That in this situation, we are expected to run. If you are in a fire, do you wait till you get burnt to death or are you going to run. The answer is run.

ndu_chucks, let me put it this way, we are not ready to loss any of our children for the nation of Nigeria. Not even 1. It is not worth it.  Anyone saying he will die for nigeria. will by the grace of  God die alone. 

Why are some people so desperate to Keep nigeria together by force. This people desperate to keep nigeria one by force are evil and wick people.  No nation is more important than the lifes of the people that live in it. There lifes is more important than the nation.

So I advice you. All this people who are saying they will die for nigeria or that they should keep nigeria unity by force , are all thief. It is a sign of thief to want to keep a nation together when the lifes of the people is in danger.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Egv8g9h5wUo/TxhbcPmVWnI/AAAAAAAAAFU/rjwBfdKxxYs/s1600/Boko-Haram.jpg[/img]

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=abuja_bomb3_676811005.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]

[img]http://www.ccfc.ie/system/files/u3/Nigeria%20Christmas%20victims.jpg[/img]

Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 2:45am On Feb 08, 2012
even if we have to help the north in resource, if we can afford it , we would.

Even so many members of the nigeria army agree with me, that this is the solution. They do not want to be force to kill their fellow members of the army.   If not you people are risking your life during a a  military coup , that may likely happen. So you want to avoid a military coup.

If not you will have problem in future.

I went to the university of ilorin.
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 9:17am On Feb 08, 2012
here is the truth, if the North want a country, and dont see why anyone should prevent them. People have the right to decide what religion they want. And I am not against Ijaw people who are shouting they want Niger delta and i am not also against igbo people who say they want biafra. this is what democracy is about, and everybody can get what they want.

People who seek Nigeria by force are not good people , they are evil and wick people. Who want to see the blood of nigerian on the street . Some of this people who seek nigeria by force are members of cult who need human sacrifice, which is a common practice in africa.

why will anyone need the blood of his fellow human being for sacrifice.
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by pcicero(m): 9:40am On Feb 08, 2012
No be Becomrich be dis? Lwkmd
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by Godmann(m): 9:56am On Feb 08, 2012
musiwa,,.:

here is the truth, if the North want a country, and dont see why anyone should prevent them. People have the right to decide what religion they want. And I am not against Ijaw people who are shouting they want Niger delta and i am not also against igbo people who say they want biafra. this is what democracy is about,  and everybody can get what they want.

People who seek Nigeria by force are not good people , they are evil and wick people. Who want to see the blood of nigerian on the street . Some of this people who seek nigeria by force are members of cult who need human sacrifice, which is a common practice in africa.

why will anyone need the blood of his fellow human being for sacrifice.

You are but an animal. If you want to break up Nigeria, if you think you have the gut to do it; take up arms and fight. You cannot get a dream "Western" whatever from the internet. I wonder how you will forcefully take the Igbo speaking part of Delta state that runs all the way from Agbo to Asaba to your idiotic dream Yoruba empire. So you also want oil Money?

See how myopic and selfish you are. You are not going to fight only the North in this your dream, you will fight the East and the South South before you can achieve it. So go get ready; but mark my word, the Biafran war and the wreckage will be a child's play to what will befell you. It will be time to pay for the sins of Awolowo during the war of 1960s. Mind you some people are fasting and praying for an opportunity to hit you where it hurts; so try invite it and it will be welcome.

The fact is that all you idiots that held this country down are selfish. You are evil. Why can't Nigeria work? If Nigeria cannot work, even your Oduduwa dream will never work, if you are to have it as a country; because same mentality that destroyed Nigeria will destroy it. The very people that contributed significantly in destroying Nigeria all pervades Yoruba land. The Akintola's, the Awolowo's with their selfish tribalist politics; the Tinubus and their drugs and corruption business; the Ige's and Adesanya's with their double talk.

I am sorry to sound this tribalistic. I am not out to hurt Yorubas but to prove that every tribe in Nigeria has gut evil people in their midst.

It is not about tribe, it is about our collective mentality. It is about being open minded and refusing to be selfish. It is by being fair to al,l that a true nation can evolve.

In this same mentality, even when you have your Odudua dream, the further division and categorisation of people will continue. There will be the Ijebus against the Egba's and a whole lot of discrimination.

Grow up, it is a common humanity. All men are created equal by one God. The Igbo's as well as the Hausa's as well as the Yoruba's; the minorities inclusive.
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by ceah(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2012
Welcome back uncle becomrich, cool
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by karo93: 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2012
@OP
Stop being stupid!,why do you think the deltans will agree to be part of a Yoruba empire where they will be marginalized?
This will be Nigeria all over again where the parasites enjoy the oil money due to their sheer size and the oil producers are sidelined as a minority.

Mind you there are no Yorubas in delta state and the Itsekhiris are a very minute people in Delta and have the least amount of oil.The majority in delta are the Urhobos.
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2012
there are Ilaje in delta state.
where are you getting your information from.

And You make me laugh,. the Uhrobo people are the first people who would have pay money to the army to form Western niger, that why they made cecila Ibru suffer.  Do you remember Ogboru who sponsor a coup , he is Uhrobo. too.

Uhrobo people are ready to leave nigeria yesterday or 3 month ago, 

why do you think Ojukwu never made that portion part of Biafra. Can you be more biafra than Ojukwu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#revolutionnow: Police Fired One Gunshot Others Flew Only One Person Stood- Pics / Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr / Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.