Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,384 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate (17066 Views)

"Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari / Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) / Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by CharlesE1: 9:36am On Feb 07, 2012
[B]Atiku's Political Adviser to Wole Soyinka-You Speak "Like an Illiterate"[/B]

Malam Bashir Yusuf, member of the Northern Political Leaders Forum and Political Adviser to former VP, Atiku Abubakar, who recently insulted the President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, for calling on Christians to defend themselves against Boko Haram attacks has again hit out at his perceived political enemies.

In a Twitter post earlier today he accused Africa's first and Nigeria's only Nobel Laureate for literature of speaking like an illiterate. This was in response to Wole Soyinka's revelation that he had been placed on Boko Haram's hit list. Apparently unhappy with Professor Wole Soyinka for making that comment, Bashir hit on him in the same manner he had hit Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor.

NaijaPundit has brought you the tweets from Malam Bashir.

This is even as Malam Nasir Elrufai, the controversial former minister of the Federal Capital Territory called those who attended today's National Summit convened by a group headed by Professor Pat Utomi fools at 40 or 70

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/atiku-s-political-adviser-to-wole-soyinka-you-speak-like-an-illiterate

Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by ekwynwa: 11:43am On Feb 07, 2012
Charles. E:

[B]Atiku's Political Adviser to Wole Soyinka-You Speak "Like an Illiterate"[/B]

Malam Bashir Yusuf, member of the Northern Political Leaders Forum and Political Adviser to former VP, Atiku Abubakar, who recently insulted the President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, for calling on Christians to defend themselves against Boko Haram attacks has again hit out at his perceived political enemies.

In a Twitter post earlier today he accused Africa's first and Nigeria's only Nobel Laureate for literature of speaking like an illiterate. This was in response to Wole Soyinka's revelation that he had been placed on Boko Haram's hit list. Apparently unhappy with Professor Wole Soyinka for making that comment, Bashir hit on him in the same manner he had hit Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor.

NaijaPundit has brought you the tweets from Malam Bashir.

This is even as Malam Nasir Elrufai, the controversial former minister of the Federal Capital Territory called those who attended today's National Summit convened by a group headed by Professor Pat Utomi fools at 40 or 70

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/atiku-s-political-adviser-to-wole-soyinka-you-speak-like-an-illiterate

huh
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2012
We should learn to ignore buffoons by simply not making a rebuttal - it dignifies their apparent idiocy and brings us to the same level. It also applies to Nairalanders who display similar behavior wink
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by BashMe1(m): 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2012
Dumb Politician. Is he now comparing himself to Prof. Wole? Idiaaaat!
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by Basics007: 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2012
O lorda mercy!!
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by favouredjb(f): 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2012
The mallam and his entire generation combined can not be as educated as professor wole soyinka
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by BashMe1(m): 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2012
favouredjb:

The mallam and his entire generation combined can not be as educated as professor wole soyinka

Gbayii, Omo dada.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by Mobinga: 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2012
These days every dick is now a Journalist. What sort of BS article is this?
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by Kakatazz(f): 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2012
This Mallam must be one of the Boko boyz unleashing mayhem on innocent Nigerians.Please SS should bug his phones and watch his every move.As for the aspersion he made about the ICON and the one we respect so much,I say he is MADT! All the book wey him generation don read no fit reach half of Prof Wole Soyinka's education.CRAZY MALLAM.I fit BOMB am right now.Mtshewwwwwwwwwwwwwww! grin
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by wowo2: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2012
response to @bashiruyusuf RUBBISH TALK.

Guy thinks it is un-imbecilic to vote/support a candidate all the time without thinking?
By the way WS liked, as in loved MKO's campaign (promises) if you are too young to remember.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2012
Abeg just press the Iggy Button on that Hausa Fool!
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by Arosa(m): 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2012
Imagine, a moronic ape, thinks that prof. speaks like an illiterate.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by honeric01(m): 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2012
Only an illiterate with no access to information would say what prof Soyinka said, before you attack me, go and read the full interview he granted a media house of recent.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by waxrider: 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2012
Yes the boko-haram adviser clearly stated in his tweet that he is sick of Wole Soyinka.

Not only Wole Soyinka. He is actually sick.

I needs a CAT or brain scan.

What is la-majiri doing on twitter. Twitter is on by the west the Bokos.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by Socratez20(m): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2012
Mtceeew see who is talking, ooh lest i forget he doesn't undastndz English in the 1st place, so how cn he comprehend what a prof. Is sayin, Wole my guy shun am abeg!
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by mrgold2: 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2012
hahahaha i think wole soyinka is becoming more western than african, looks like he is now speaking from the other side of his mouth, the same sex marriage, the fuel subsidy etc etc i think he is losing his respect, then atiku himself and his political adviser are fools also. thanks
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by manchy7531: 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2012
i wonder what is it with all these Hausa and yoruba people.

last year it was OBJ and IBB

tiunbu vs balarabe musa

not too long it was femi fani kayode vs malam elrufai / sanusi lamido sanusi

abiola family vs almustafar

now it is wole soyinka vs Malam Bashir Yusuf

is the alliance crumblingsomebody tell me, pls i need to know.have the slave finally decide to take its rightful place and stop serving the masters
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2012
Imagine a Dumb Politician comparing brains with a Nobel Laureate. . . shocked shocked shocked
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by blackboi(m): 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2012
The f00lish i:diot ain't 'sick' of boko 'ram abi But sic @ a 77 yrs old harmless citizen :/  
He's not hundred percent indEEd
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by arapoa(m): 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2012
Talk is cheap
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by Ninapha(f): 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2012
I am not suprised.  Boko Haram is a northern political party (BKNPP) Boko Haram Nothern Peoples Party. Insult everybody who is opposed to it.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by blackboi(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2012
Pls ignore this jerk's (Mancry 7531) post  grin
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by ismhab(m): 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2012
This ole or wole or what ever his name is called, he is savage custom, barbaric, out-dated, rejected, denounced, accused, excommunicated, he is out of his senses, he suppose to see psychiatrist.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by Beaf1: 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2012
Speaking LIKE an illiterate DOES NOT equates to being an illiterate. Literally the man didnt say Soyinka is an illiterate.

You people attacking this mallam are the real illiterates cheesy
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by Arosa(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2012
Beaf!:

Speaking LIKE an illiterate DOES NOT equates to being an illiterate. Literally the man didnt say Soyinka is an illiterate.

So you will not find it offensive when I say, you think like a foool.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by Dereformer(m): 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2012
nigeria will soon disintegrate.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by manchy7531: 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2012
Pls ignore this jerk's (Mancry 7531) post

bro na so e dey pain you reach??how wetin i talk come make me jerk or you drink river osun water

i just listed recent rift that is becoming obvious btwn leaders of the north and the west.

i need to know if the old master/slave is crumbling.i still need answers.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by manchy7531: 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2012
Pls ignore this jerk's (Mancry 7531) post

bro na so e dey pain you reach??how wetin i talk come make me jerk or you drink river osun water

i just listed recent rift that is becoming obvious btwn leaders of the north and the west.

i need to know if the old master/slave is crumbling.i still need answers or you are waiting for beaf to answer for you??
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by manchy7531: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2012
i wonder what is it with all these Hausa and yoruba people.

last year it was OBJ and IBB

tiunbu vs balarabe musa

not too long it was femi fani kayode vs malam elrufai / sanusi lamido sanusi

abiola family vs almustafar

now it is wole soyinka vs Malam Bashir Yusuf

is the alliance crumblingsomebody tell me, pls i need to know.have the slave finally decide to take its rightful place and stop serving the masters

i still need answers
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by chiama1: 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2012
If we continue to have people like this making statements, the image of Nigeria can never be redeemed. Look who is calling Prof. Shoyinka illitrate, i laugh grin grin grin
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by Baawaa(m): 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2012
Sorry to say,majority of Aboki are poor in presentation!!"LIKE AN ILLITERATE"mean what
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by ismhab(m): 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2012
Beaf!:

seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB / Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' / A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.