Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News! An Army Base, Air Force Base And Flyover Hit By Bh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News! An Army Base, Air Force Base And Flyover Hit By Bh (1406 Views)

Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai / Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) / Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News! An Army Base, Air Force Base And Flyover Hit By Bh by Aringarosa(m): 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2012
B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News!
3 Locations Hit by Hoko Haram in Kaduna!
An army base, Air force base and under a flyover in Kawo were hit by suicide bomber this afternoon.
Three people were confirmed dead in the under flyover attack, in Kawo, the casualty figure from both the Army and the Air force base is yet unknown.
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News! An Army Base, Air Force Base And Flyover Hit By Bh by Fhemmmy: 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2012
I hope they would find a solution to all these as soon as possible before more life is lost
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News! An Army Base, Air Force Base And Flyover Hit By Bh by Aringarosa(m): 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2012
^^^ Really, this is becoming something else. The FG has to do something and fast at that.
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News! An Army Base, Air Force Base And Flyover Hit By Bh by Fhemmmy: 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2012
Aringarosa:

^^^ Really, this is becoming something else. The FG has to do something and fast at that.

But from the look of things, seems like even the FG is confused
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News! An Army Base, Air Force Base And Flyover Hit By Bh by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2012
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News! An Army Base, Air Force Base And Flyover Hit By Bh by sirjec(m): 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2012
These are northerners killing northerners. So we (USA) cannot come in because the areas they are killing people have nothing to do with the supply of our oil. LOL Just remembered the film, Hotel Rwanda
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News! An Army Base, Air Force Base And Flyover Hit By Bh by Aringarosa(m): 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2012
^^^ Are you for real ? Just kidding! tongue
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News! An Army Base, Air Force Base And Flyover Hit By Bh by Beaf: 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2012
They are desperate to free Abu qaqa.
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News! An Army Base, Air Force Base And Flyover Hit By Bh by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2012
sirjec:

These are northerners killing northerners. So we (USA) cannot come in because the areas they are killing people have nothing to do with the supply of our oil. LOL Just remembered the film, Hotel Rwanda

Aren't you ashamed? The largest black nation in the world needs America to come in to fight it's battles? What good is your existence if with all the 'black power' available, you think the USA should come in to fight your battles still.

Anyways, we know the US is already involved in helping the fight but really think of what this means.

@Poster, it is not clear that this is Boko Haram related. Please instead of being found guilty of spreading rumours, let's learn to WAIT for the facts to come in on stories.
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News! An Army Base, Air Force Base And Flyover Hit By Bh by Depilot(m): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2012
Only a f00l  and a lazy mind would think USA has anything to do with the bombing that is taking place in Nigeria.
Please stop the f00lishness and focus more on taking over your country from the hands of greedy/hopeless leaders.
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News! An Army Base, Air Force Base And Flyover Hit By Bh by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2012
Depilot:

Only a f00l and a lzy mind would think USA has anything to do with the bombing that is taking place in Nigeria.
Please stop the f00lishness and focus more on taking over your country from your hands of greedy/hopeless leaders.

Thank you Jo
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News! An Army Base, Air Force Base And Flyover Hit By Bh by OAM4J: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2012

(1)

(SAHARA REPORTERS) EFCC Arrests Impeached Deputy Governor Of Taraba State. / You: / Anambra: 20th Poorest State Under Peter Obi- Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.