Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,797,839 members, 6,684,909 topics. Date: Friday, 21 January 2022 at 07:25 AM

Weekly Discussion On Web Development Topics - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Weekly Discussion On Web Development Topics (733 Views)

Who Can Write On Any Parenting And Self Development Topics?? / How To Monitor File Changes On Web Server / Free Ebooks On Web Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weekly Discussion On Web Development Topics by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2012
hi guys i know pc guru has come with his wahala again, yep i have, to encourage the activities in WebMaster section wanted to initialize a weekly discussion where we talk on certain tools,technology or a tutorial, or just get everyone's opinion on it,could like a Webmaster Weekly meeting but onspace that sorta thing unless someone has a site for stuff like that, i don't know if the idea is good or just another wishful thought, what is your take on this ?
Re: Weekly Discussion On Web Development Topics by yawatide(f): 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2012
Nice idea!

Why don't you be a nice guy and cast the first stone? cool

The only concern I have is that if we stick to this one thread, it will get too long for people to want to follow. Maybe we should stick to the individual posts that we have been making. Of course, I speak for myself and am willing to go with the majority.
Re: Weekly Discussion On Web Development Topics by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2012
it won't be a single thread stuff each topic will ave its thread so that every discussion e.g Week 1:Introduction to Git i just seun allows NL not swallow posts because i hate typing lengthy articles only to be eaten by bots.
Re: Weekly Discussion On Web Development Topics by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2012
by monday will be starting a topic for weekly discussion, just thot i give you head ups

(1) (Reply)

Goo / Want To Set Up A Blog With Personal Domain / How To Get Traffic To Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.