Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: (37262 Views)

Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari / New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc / Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" (2) (3) (4)

Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: by cameronese(m): 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2012
''Greetings to you and greetings to fellow Muslims and thanks be to Allah. This is a message to Goodluck and to the CAN president. Alhamdullahi, we are known as Jamatu Ahlis Sunna Lidda'awati Wal-jihad, which some people derogatorily refer to as boko haram. We have said all that needs to be said and everyone has seen what the security personnel have done to us. Everyone has seen why we are fighting with them. We hardly touch anybody except security personnel and Christians and those who have betrayed us.

Everyone knows what Christians did to Muslims; not once not twice. Why I’ve come out to explain myself is because of the explanation Jonathan and the CAN president gave on us, including the various versions people give about us that we are like cancer (a terrible ailment) in this country called Nigeria. No, we're not cancer, neither are we evil. If people don't know us, Allah knows us.

Everyone knows what happened to our leader. Everyone knows what wickedness was meted out to our members and fellow Muslims in Nigeria from time to time in Zango kataf, Tafawa Balewa, Kaduna, villages, Lanngtang, Yelwa shendam. Different things were meted out to Muslims in this country.

Everyone knows that democracy and the constitution is paganism and everyone knows there are some things that Allah has forbidden in the Quran that cannot be counted, even western education.

We have stopped everything apart from saying we should stay on the path of truth and peace and live right in the sight of Allah. There, we will have peace and that is what we have been preaching and because of that they said we should be killed and our mosques destroyed. We decided to defend ourselves and Allah has said if you follow him, he will give you strength.

That is why Jonathan, you should know that this is beyond your power. It is not our doing but that of Allah. It is beyond you. Wallahi, what you are seeing is like you have not started seeing anything. Before Allah created the earth, he knew what was going to happen and he has promised in the holy book that he will help his religion. It is beyond your power. What you see has been happening, Allah allowed it because you have refused to follow him and you have betrayed his religion. That is why Jonathan, this is beyond your power-yes. If a few in your Government say nice things about us, it is not surprising-it has happened many times -our hands are clean.

Anybody that says he will not follow Allah, even if he loves us, Allah has not said we should love such a person. Allah has said we should show such person the right path and embrace such person.

You CHRISTIANS should know that Jesus is a servant and prophet of Allah. He is not the Son of Allah. This religion of Christianity you are practicing is not a religion of Allah -it is paganism. Allah frowns at it. What you are practicing is not religion.

Aside that, you Christians cheated and killed us to the extent of eating our flesh like cannibals! You did all you wanted to us. We are trying to coerce you to embrace Islam, because that is what Allah instructed us to do. Even at that, without provocation, you slaughtered us and took our wives and humiliated us. Now you CAN president, you come out to say your people should come out and do whatever they want to do. Any right thinking person knows what you mean, any right thinking person knows what you're saying. This is why as leader of this sect I tell you to repent and to you Christians, repent. This path we're taking is Allah’s path.

Fellow Muslims, understand us. Our objective is not to kill or humiliate or steal. This explanation has become necessary, even if I don’t need to explain; I can decide to keep mute because the person I love to know me like this is Allah. I have no objective than to help the religion of Allah. That is all I can explain. But if you want further explanation, we have tapes you can listen to and know our objectives.

This is also my message to the President of Nigeria, Jonathan, who has come out to say negative things about us and also a lot of harm to us- Allah has given us victory and we have done what we want to do. This is almost 11 years our members are being killed. Anything people want to say or do, we say enough is enough. We serve Allah and we do not harm anybody, but anybody that looks for our trouble, we'll face such person or persons. We follow the tenets of the Quran and anybody that thinks he can fight Allah shouldn’t think his prayer or praying in the Mosque could save him.

Any Muslim that cheats and hides under the cloak of religion, if we know such person, we won’t hesitate to eliminate him. Yes, I’m saying so because it doesn’t take 5 minutes to kill just as we're being killed. We follow the teachings of the Quran. This is what Allah has told me to explain. Allhamdulillah!''
Re: Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: by dplordx(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2012
source abeg grin
Re: Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: by cameronese(m): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2012
^^
Must every post be accompanied by a link from news website. As if na only news people have access to information.

Well, it appeared on NTA
Re: Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: by cameronese(m): 7:53am On Feb 08, 2012
It was on channels too
Re: Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 08, 2012
Let us stop blaming Boko Haram, it is not completely their fault.

It is to fault of Mohammed and his Allah who loves violence.
Re: Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: by stormm: 9:19am On Feb 08, 2012
noblezone:

Let us stop blaming Boko Haram, it is not completely their fault.

It is to fault of Mohammed and his Allah who loves violence.

Ignorance is your main problem. So the Christian God loved violence when Rev Jones killed more than 900 people in Guyana?

Re: Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 08, 2012
stormm:

Ignorance is your main problem. So the Christian God loved violence when Rev Jones killed more than 900 people in Guyana?

Mohammed in clear terms instructed that non Moslems must convert or be fought agaisnt. Also, he in clear terms spelt out penalty for any moslem that finds a new faith: death by stoning.

Jesus on the other hand gave clear instructions that no human being is our enemy and that we must be kind even to our enemies. WE must bless those who are cursing us and love those who are killing us.

Rev Jones talked his followers into commiting suicide, that was pathetic but Jesus the Christ never gave such instruction. I have read the koran cover to cover, the verses of violent are there for our time.

There are verses of violence in the old testament of the bilbe, but the new testament has explained the intention of the old and have established the real other of things.

In the old: love your friends and hate your enemies
In the new; love your friends and also love your enemies.

Where Mohammed preached War and went to war. Christ preached love and peace.
The difference is very clear.

Re: Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: by cameronese(m): 2:08pm On Feb 08, 2012
Sometimes, I just find it difficult to reconcile muslims claim to be "peace-loving" with the violence that comes from muslim world.

I think it is said "By their fruit you shall know them"? If I claim to be peaceful but produces offsprings that love violence, I think my claim should be put into question?

Just asking,

Re: Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: by lastpage: 2:46am On Feb 09, 2012
Even his message is very incoherent, he makes no sense at all,despite his rantings about allah and islam!

I guess the guy is on some cheap Afghan drugs!

Good Muslims dont even say such nonsense he is saying, and l have met quite a number of such.

Lastpage!

BTW: If not that we have an inept Govt and Security apparatus, these scumbags should have been wiped out by now, they give a bad name to moderate Muslims.
Re: Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: by Mobile11: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2012
Real muslims are terrorists because they obey the deadly koran and the ones that are non-violent are not obeying the evil in the koran and may change to xtian or join his terror group. Some muslims who are not deep like imams and others are being decieved that islam is peace. Although by their fruit you shall know them.

Re: Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: by Mobile11: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2012
If i claim to be peaceful and i am not it means.... (by their fruit u will know them). No man can fight for GOD .Islam is satanic

Re: Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: by daroz(m): 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2012
noblezone:

Mohammed in clear terms instructed that non Moslems must convert or be fought agaisnt. Also, he in clear terms spelt out penalty for any moslem that finds a new faith: death by stoning.

Jesus on the other hand gave clear instructions that no human being is our enemy and that we must be kind even to our enemies. WE must bless those who are cursing us and love those who are killing us.

Rev Jones talked his followers into commiting suicide, that was pathetic but Jesus the Christ never gave such instruction. I have read the koran cover to cover, the verses of violent are there for our time.

There are verses of violence in the old testament of the bilbe, but the new testament has explained the intention of the old and have established the real other of things.

In the old: love your friends and hate your enemies
In the new; love your friends and also love your enemies.

Where Mohammed preached War and went to war. Christ preached love and peace.
The difference is very clear.

God bless you brother...... the difference is really clear

Re: Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: by Tyche(m): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2012
And what is the essence of ressurecting this thread?
Re: Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: by AuwalZulRio: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]May u die a miserable death @Noblezone May u die a miserable death @Noblezone
Re: Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: by emmax90: 12:51am On Aug 26, 2013
guys lets face the real truth 1, who started these nonsense.if am not crazy i could remember when i was inkaduna 91 or 92(zango kartaf) primary 3 on that faithful day wen i was going to school a man told me to go home saying they where killing christains,i guess the jungle is now matured every body for naija don tear eyes now hummm mmm 2015 whats the faith
Re: Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: by folu4real(f): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2014
hummm God please save Nigeria from the hand of the oppressors killing the innocent people and restore peace back to us. Amen
Re: Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: by Gbade60: 11:35am On Jul 14, 2014
AuwalZulRio: [color=#990000][/color][i][/i]May u die a miserable death @Noblezone May u die a miserable death @Noblezone
by deir fruit u shall knw dem, Boko Boys
Re: Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
Islam is the only religion that disturb the world peace.

Re: Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: by NaijaPress: 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
Boko Haram - 486 Arrested In Abia State Among Them A Terror Kingpin - Just few days after an improvised explosive was discovered in Winners Chapel Also known as Living Faith church Owerri, in Imo state.
http://www.naijapress.com.ng/boko-haram-terror-kingpin-486-arrested-abia-state/
Re: Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: by newspapers: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
We read about fresh violence in Nigeria with the latest kills http://www.divanaija.com.ng/82-boko-haram-members-killed-new-fresh-failed-attack/

WHEN WILL THIS STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IS THE FEDERAL GOVT DOING ABOUT THE RADICAL SECT!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Re: Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: by celeron40(m): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
Islam...Religion of HATE! This is the real Islam...not the crap we are practicing down south...Muslims should stop living in denial...Your religion has wrecked mor havoc in the last 10 years than any Natural disaster...The devil just laughs at you all...keep slaughtering for him, she ti gbo? Awon oloshi jati jati.
Re: Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: by tit(f): 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
Allahu is a religion of peace.
Re: Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: by IMYs(f): 10:18am On Sep 12, 2014
MAY God help us , Christians to be able to stand even wen d serpent (ISLAMIC SECTS) shows its ugly head. LORD, HELP ME NOT TO DENY U IN THE FACE OF PERSECUTION, ITS BY UR GRACE HELP ME STAND......... DATS IS ALWAYS MA HEART CRY.......

NIGERIA IS D LORD JESUS, AND THE FULLNESS THEREOF..... grin.............

INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) / Buhari Reacts To Failed Coup In Ghana / Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss