Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria (47417 Views)

Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. / Sos Transcript From Unilorin / Getting Transcript From Oau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Bekeee(f): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
bokohaman:
thanks
In this case, will the school accept it? being sent to them directly by you? I'm thinking despite having a hard copy, you'll still require the assistance of your sch to forward soft copy to your desired sch.
Please correct me if am wrong.
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Bekeee(f): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
Zionprincess:

Yes it is a long time thing. Is even better you have a hard copy because anytime you need it, you scan to whoever need. Hard copy is better than soft copy because you keep running back to the school for transcript when they send it to your school direct
In this case, will the school accept it? being sent to them directly by you? I'm thinking despite having a hard copy, you'll still require the assistance of your sch to forward soft copy to your desired sch.
Please correct me if am wrong.
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by faffing: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Etx-Ng is useless. They do not communicate issues until one requests for update. Their customer care number hardly works. While a few people have good experiences using them, I consider them non-sensitive and again, absolutely useless.

3 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by akaahs(m): 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
But if one should have his or her certificate is there any need for transcript?
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by WeirdWolf: 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
anitank:

lol I paid 2k for my gown then. Anyway nothing is impossible in Nigeria with money, that's the only language my people understand cheesy Would apply for mine this November and would do anything to fast track it.

Thanks a lot

Lol. No qualms. On how u no find any receipt, keep ya moni for hand, u sure would pay again.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by WeirdWolf: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
Bekeee:

Very true! am presently on the issue, and my contact person has requested for all receipts mentioned including school fees paid throughout the session. Hmm, peradventure you're unable to provide them, you will be required to pay a huge sum.
Its really beats my imagination.

That's how it is. angry
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by tipwill(m): 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
ETX is bloody scam. They will delay you while giving fake promises. Their customer service is Terrible. Avoid them as much as you can.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
massinola:
Transcript is not a problem bro. Go to your school and pay the required amount into your school account and your transcript will be wired to its destination. You can even get the hard copy yourself. Na naija we dey. I did it for a friend. Just paid the normal 5k into the school account and blessed the man in charge with small amount and fiaaaa!! The transcript was in my palms
lol.....badst

What abt ur result?

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by vikgreen01(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
hello everyone pls i have a similar que related to this topic there are many school abroad who always requested ur transcripts be mailed to them in a sealed envelop my que is can someone get the transcripts mailed via post office.
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by hrhbae: 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
wellmax:
I used ETX, and got my transcript in less than a week. I not holding brief for them but I didn't have any issues.
Maybe OAU is very cooperative with them.
Their cost is high sha.

please, how much did it cost?
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by wellmax(m): 9:11am On Sep 26, 2017
hrhbae:

please, how much did it cost?

It depends.
Transcript for personal view is 12,500, soft copy only.
For sending to organizations, it is N20,000.
To send to school in Nigeria and abroad, I am not sure of the cost.
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by anitank(f): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2017
WeirdWolf:
For uniport: transcript payment receipt, photocopies of convocation gown receipt - application letter, generated by the school - document from requesting body - and several other irrelevant documents, just to make u pay twice if u probably u've misplaced a receipt.

No electronic database of student's payment.
Pretty fvcked up.
More convenient for recent graduates.
See for yourself.

Very fvcked up!!
I just called up someone who works in uniport and I was told I have to redo the entire clearance process again if I don't have any of the receipts, even if I have my statement of result (which they won't give you without completing clearance)....and I'm wondering why do these people like making life difficult for others

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by WeirdWolf: 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
anitank:

Very fvcked up!!
I just called up someone who works in uniport and I was told I have to redo the entire clearance process again if I don't have any of the receipts, even if I have my statement of result (which they won't give you without completing clearance)....and I'm wondering why do these people like making life difficult for others

That's the change brought by the current vc. So sad. He is one sided.
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by twosquare(m): 12:18am On Mar 28, 2018
Was it electronic delivery you requested or Courier delivery? Also, apart from ETX, do OAU have any other online means? Thanks.
wellmax:
I used ETX, and got my transcript in less than a week. I not holding brief for them but I didn't have any issues.
Maybe OAU is very cooperative with them.
Their cost is high sha.
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by wellmax(m): 7:12am On Mar 28, 2018
twosquare:
Was it electronic delivery you requested or Courier delivery? Also, apart from ETX, do OAU have any other online means? Thanks.
I selected electronic delivery.
To the best of my knowledge, OAU now uses ETX exclusively
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by twosquare(m): 10:37am On Mar 28, 2018
wellmax:

I selected electronic delivery.
To the best of my knowledge, OAU now uses ETX exclusively
All right. Thanks for the reply.
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by alfredfrddy(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
I paid for my transcript twice now- first in 2016 and now in 2018. The purpose for which I paid for it is almost defeated yet all I hear are lies and counter lies. But the question is? why do we have to pay to collect our transcript? Isn't it supposed to be the result of our academic hassle for years? We paid our fees in full from level to level untill graduation and they'll be making us feel as if they are doing us a favor by preparing our transcripts that we are supposed to collect on the graduation day. We need to make this information go viral because this rubbish, the extortion, this robbery must end now. Let them stop frustrating us. Is it their result? Did we go to school for free? Enough is enough!!!

10 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by UbiPetrus: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2018
alfredfrddy:
I paid for my transcript twice now- first in 2016 and now in 2018. The purpose for which I paid for it is almost defeated yet all I hear are lies and counter lies. But the question is? why do we have to pay to collect our transcript? Isn't it supposed to be the result of our academic hassle for years? We paid our fees in full from level to level untill graduation and they'll be making us feel as if they are doing us a favor by preparing our transcripts that we are supposed to collect on the graduation day. We need to make this information go viral because this rubbish, the extortion, this robbery must end now. Let them stop frustrating us. Is it their result? Did we go to school for free? Enough is enough!!!
The thing tire me. I'm equally on this transcripts matter.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by freshlaw: 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
cry it is well o. Any Uniuyo graduate working on getting their transcript? Pls lemme know whether you're using ETX or some other means.
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by engrkaz(m): 10:28am On Mar 05, 2019
Ps fellow Nlanders.....AVOID ETX. They are scammers.
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Jeanjohnny(m): 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
engrkaz:
Ps fellow Nlanders.....AVOID ETX. They are scammers.
I also ordered my transcript a month ago through their Platform to be sent to Canada from Unilorin. Still get the usual "still processing" response from them. My Admission deadline is so close and I'm being delayed
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by BusyBRAIN01: 3:59am On Apr 03, 2019
The worst thing to happen to the Nigerian graduate and the corporate world is this ETX-NG thing. I applied for my transcript in October 2018 and this is April 2019 and it has not been delivered even though they promised just 3 weeks. The worst thing about them is that they LIE and lack manners/respect for clients.
I have sent them over 25 emails now without reply. In early March 2019, (the last time they responded to my email) they LIED that my transcript had just been delivered that same day. When I got across to the receiving school , they told me they had not received it. When I provided this email to ETX-NG, they simply said they were ''investigating'' (I don't know if they are investigating themselves for lying). What I simply asked was for ETX-NG to provide the delivery address or any other details and till tomorrow they can't answer. Yesterday again, 3 weeks after ETX-NG LIED that my transcript had been delivered, I wrote to the receiving University and they once again told me they did not receive anything from ETX-NG. I remember when in Dec 2018 ETX-NG also LIED that they had applied and that my department was the one delaying my transcript only for me to follow up with my dept and found that ETX-NG had not even applied many weeks after I paid.

SIX MONTHS after I applied for transcript and paid, ETX-NG have no clue where they claim to have delivered my transcript to.

Whatever I say here, I have PROOFS and I will ensure this unholy alliance between ETX-NG and UNIBEN that frustrates alumni is brought to the fore. Among others, I lost my admission to Queen's University, Canada and application fee because of the wickedness of ETX-NG. Now, I am struggling to meet the deadline of the new university that offered me admission just because one guy is sitting somewhere getting paid to frustrate and stagnate other people's dreams and ambitions.

I am using this medium to call on the federal Ministry of Education, management of UNIBEN and alumni to stop ETX-NG before it is too late.

This is the beginning of a series of actions I am determined to take against ETX-NG to correct this wickedness.

5 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Chukeg: 8:24am On Apr 03, 2019
This worst thing is that UNIBEN transcript application can only be made on ETX now. Having seen the negative testimonies of people that used ETX, I went to UNIBEN to manually apply for transcript or to use any other channel, but they told me it can only be done on ETX. It's getting to Two months now, transcript has not been sent.
BusyBRAIN01:
The worst thing to happen to the Nigerian graduate and the corporate world is this ETX-NG thing. I applied for my transcript in October 2018 and this is April 2019 and it has not been delivered even though they promised just 3 weeks. The worst thing about them is that they LIE and lack manners/respect for clients.
I have sent them over 25 emails now without reply. In early March 2019, (the last time they responded to my email) they LIED that my transcript had just been delivered that same day. When I got across to the receiving school , they told me they had not received it. When I provided this email to ETX-NG, they simply said they were ''investigating'' (I don't know if they are investigating themselves for lying). What I simply asked was for ETX-NG to provide the delivery address or any other details and till tomorrow they can't answer. Yesterday again, 3 weeks after ETX-NG LIED that my transcript had been delivered, I wrote to the receiving University and they once again told me they did not receive anything from ETX-NG. I remember when in Dec 2018 ETX-NG also LIED that they had applied and that my department was the one delaying my transcript only for me to follow up with my dept and found that ETX-NG had not even applied many weeks after I paid.

SIX MONTHS after I applied for transcript and paid, ETX-NG have no clue where they claim to have delivered my transcript to.

Whatever I say here, I have PROOFS and I will ensure this unholy alliance between ETX-NG and UNIBEN that frustrates alumni is brought to the fore. Among others, I lost my admission to Queen's University, Canada and application fee because of the wickedness of ETX-NG. Now, I am struggling to meet the deadline of the new university that offered me admission just because one guy is sitting somewhere getting paid to frustrate and stagnate other people's dreams and ambitions.

I am using this medium to call on the federal Ministry of Education, management of UNIBEN and alumni to stop ETX-NG before it is too late.

This is the beginning of a series of actions I am determined to take against ETX-NG to correct this wickedness.
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by tysontim(m): 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
All this people suggesting paying a company.

You don't need to pay any company you can do it yourself or use a rep.

This article is helpful for all schools in Nigeria https://www.latestnaijagist.com/how-to-get-your-school-transcript-from/
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Masiyibella: 5:28am On Jun 07, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
freshlaw:
cry it is well o. Any Uniuyo graduate working on getting their transcript? Pls lemme know whether you're using ETX or some other means.

@freahlaw We’re you able to collect your transcripts? If yes, please how did you go about it? I’m in a dilemma as I type this
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by PECng: 10:13am On Nov 21, 2019
Solution to OAU, ETX, WES, IQAS and All other Transcript Issues
If you are currently having issues with your transcripts order or the delivery of the transcripts to where you need it, this write-up is definitely for you. So read and discover something funny about your transcripts issue.
If that initial paragraph held you down on this article and makes you want to continue reading it, then it most probably has to be you have ordered for your transcripts and it’s taking forever to get delivered to where you need it. If my assumption is anywhere near correct, then relax, I'm about to discuss the problem and the solution here >>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2019/11/solution-to-etx-wes-ece-and-all-other.html

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by PECng: 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
OAU Postgraduate College Trying to Turn a New Leaf
If there is any one thing OAU Postgraduate College (PGC) is widely known for, it has to be the fact that the PGC is very unorganized and sluggish in everything. Everyone who comes for a PG programme in OAU is either a person who doesn’t know what they are about to get into or a person who knows but doesn’t mind just because of some advantages of undergoing a PG programme in OAU; example of such advantage being the relatively cheap school fees for a postgraduate programme. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2019/12/oau-postgraduate-college-trying-to-turn.html
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by PECng: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
About Four Years of OAU Transcripts Service Going Digital with ETX Handling it, and With Bad Reviews Everywhere Online: What Has Gotten Better?
Some of us used the OAU’s transcripts service every now and then when it was 100% manual, and we have also been using it every now and then since it turned digital, and if there is anyone who should be able to know what has been up in the processes of getting your transcripts from OAU, it should be people like us. You must have read on every website and app people’s bitter complaints about their bitter experiences with OAU when they requested for their transcripts, and yes, everything you have read is true, absolutely true! CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2019/12/about-four-years-of-oau-transcripts.html

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by PECng: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2020
Verification of Evaluated Documents As Concerning OAU, ETX, WES, IQAS, ECE and Other International Evaluation Institutions
Once their transcripts (and other documents) have been delivered to the evaluation institutions where they need them, most applicants for documents evaluation just assume their need to process anything has ended, and they stop paying attention to their evaluation institution portal for updates. Whereas they still have 3 or more things to do for their evaluation processes to be completed—the request for the verification of the evaluated documents being the very next just immediately after the documents have been evaluated by the institution they chose to do that for them. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2020/01/verification-of-evaluated-documents-as.html

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by PECng: 10:36am On Jan 16, 2020
Transcripts Delay in OAU, Where the Problems Are
Going online to see how you can get your transcripts from OAU to where you need them, but all you come across to read are bad reviews on how overly expensive and extremely slow or impossible the transcripts services are with OAU and the little company handling their transcripts services—ETX (which you have no other choices but to order your transcripts through), bad reviews posted by alumni who are angry about the services because they have been frustrated, exploited and made to lose one opportunity or two. Yes, those complaints are actually true, many of these people have requested for their transcripts on the website and they didn’t get them delivered at all and they heard nothing from nowhere—not from ETX nor from OAU—on why their transcripts were not delivered. ETX just collected their money and left them to wait forever to hear that their transcripts have been delivered, and have them give up when forever refused to come, and they got tired of hoping their transcripts get delivered when they are still useful. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/01/transcripts-delay-in-oau-where-problems.html

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Teledom1: 8:37am On Mar 17, 2020
Pls @wellmax . Please was it signed and sealed and in pdf . Like official

wellmax:

It depends.
Transcript for personal view is 12,500, soft copy only.
For sending to organizations, it is N20,000.
To send to school in Nigeria and abroad, I am not sure of the cost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School / Important Abbreviations You Might Not Know / Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.