Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka (9655 Views)

"Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari / Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) / Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka by Ddaji(m): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2012
God bless you Bashir.while other northern leaders are coward they are silent on all insult from idiots including pegan and mad men,you did a nice job may God protect you.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka by Arosa(m): 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2012
Ddaji:

God bless you Bashir.while other northern leaders are coward they are silent on all insult from idiots including pegan and mad men,you did a nice job may God protect you.

Why did you put idiots, mad-men and pagan in the same sentence? that is religious intolerance. angry
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2012
I am sure some person tweeted on his behalf.

I can bet the malo cannot tweet himself and he cannot speak so eloquently!
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka by zonax(m): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2012
No wonder Atiku couldn't win an ordinary primary- because he has a fool as his politcal advicer. This Bashir of a man is a bloody terrorist that needs to be hanged.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka by Novice1(m): 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2012
bucho:

I think it's time the moderators of this forum start making security provisions,never knew we have terrorists in our midst and desperate ones at that.@Ayatullah u're embarking on a 'MISSION IMPOSSIBLE'.
@Novice 1, I can understand ur envy for Soyinka's status;by digressing from the discourse u just exposed ur ignorance and will continue 'eyeing' that position till death.

It may interest you to know I am not interested in those "positions". I am content with just being myself and impacting others positively needing only DIVINE rewards. and for you and the holder of that "position" you worship so tenaciously, will the "position" make you immortal?
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka by yam: 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2012
Novice1:

Sentiments aside, the man's words have some substance. We tend to "deitify" some people unneccessarily b/c they achieve a status many could have achieved given the same opportunity/circumstances.

Take the average deprived Nigerian child off the streets and take him to a functional society and expose him to world-class education, he may turn out better than some of the guys we "deitify".

It is a case of the one-eyed man being the king.

you are very stupid even a fool that is on the right direction is considered wise,what are they talking about and what are you implying ?who gave wole soyinka any opportunity to become wat he is?your father or your mother.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka by deols(f): 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2012
@Novice1 i get ya point. the man is very much over rated.

But why are politicians generally shameless. Mr. Bashir could have done better.

I really am interested in how Boko haram carried out the threat on Mr. Soyinka for until then, his claim of threat is another super story to me.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka by Novice1(m): 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2012
yam:

[b]you are very silly even a[b] fool[/b] that is on the right direction is considered wise,what are they talking about and what are you implying ?who gave wole soyinka any opportunity to become wat he is?your father or your mother.[/b]

Typical street upbringing. I will not dignify your posts with further responses.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka by yam: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2012
Novice1:

Typical street upbringing. I will not dignify your posts with further responses.

Read your post again, we are talking a man insulting anoda man , u are telling us someting different,that is exact defination of stupidity.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka by Beaf: 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2012
The man sounds just like many of our hate filled NLers. embarassed
Some are even going as far as claiming the man is overrated! Make dem go win dia own Nobel Prize na!

A fool is a person that does not recognise his own shortcomings.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka by Henritwist(m): 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2012
Atiku adviser should b investigated. He is d chief sponsor of boko haram. Goat
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka by kinguwem: 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2012
Malam Kabiru Yusuf is a fool. It is only a fool that will call Prof. Wole Soyinka, a noble laurate an illiterate. He has boko haram mentality. With people like him at the coridor of power, Nigeria will never develop. Semi-illiterate!
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka by adamaw2tuf: 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2012
this boko master displayed his idiocy cos he is confident the southwesterners ll join him in the attacks against the respected and honest prof as they always do in their panics.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka by say4gunit(m): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2012
people are talking as if Soyinka is some kind of respected person, make the man insult soyinka generation sef!
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka by bulksms247(m): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2012
Then wot are we talking. We aint looking for boko haram sponsors, read their words and u find out.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka by Akiika: 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2012
nagoma:

Wole Soyinka's achievements are over rated , please allow the guy to fade away in peace.

At least he has one that is over rated, wetin be your own achievement?
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka by Kabai: 11:53pm On Feb 08, 2012
Bashir, you are insulting our father. We are watching you. Very soon nemesis will catch up on you. We will bury all of you terrorists in the sea. The sea is waiting to eat your corpse. Be prepared. Fool.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka by cjfavour(m): 11:54pm On Feb 08, 2012
I was nt talking about soyinka's achievement though ayatulla u'v nt gotten to his level.2,I've always tried nt to believe it bt now i believe dt all northerners are supporting boko haram. MY ADVICE TO YORUBAS MOSTLY OPC. IF BASHIR YUSUF BOYS BOKOS SUCCEEDED IN KILLING SOYINKA, YOU GUYS SHLD KILL 15 OF THEIR NOTABLE MEN EVEN D EMIR.OPC SHLD ISSUE D THREAT TO D NORTHERNERS AND BASHIR. CALL OFF UR GUYS FRM TOUCHING SOYINKA OR WE'LL TOUCH UR TOP MEN TOO.AT D MEANTIME,SOYINKA SHLD NT GO TO D NORTH AND D 15 PROMINENT NORTHERNERS SHLD NT GO TO D SOUTH. for ethnic bigots,i'm an igbo man bt against bad thing like what bashir is doing. @ ayatulla,orisejafor smoked when he'v nt repented now he have and d old things have passed away. Even d koran recognizes this. Pls explain to bashir.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka by BlackPikiN(m): 12:59am On Feb 09, 2012
This is some funny sh///it.

deols:

@Novice1 i get ya point. the man is very much over rated.

But why are politicians generally shameless. Mr. Bashir could have done better.

I really am interested in how Boko haram carried out the threat on Mr. Soyinka for until then, his claim of threat is another super story to me.

How?
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka by Zil1(m): 6:50am On Feb 09, 2012
It is obvious that this man is biased when it comes to the non-muslims, and with this type of orientation at this time of social instability in the country, he came out making such grievous claim and hate proclamation.
If Nigeria was a serious place, on such an issue, the SSS would have invited and question this man on issues of this boko menace, because it is glaring that he is a key member of the barbaric sect.
#Islam-religionofpeace# that I doubt so much, with all this open confrontation and killings, shows that this group of people need salvation fast and a very good re-orientation. #smh#
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka by ektbear: 8:27am On Feb 09, 2012
aboki no get brain
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka by Ninapha(f): 9:50am On Feb 09, 2012
Yusuf is a man with bird braingrin. Check his profile picture u would understand.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka by nagoma(m): 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2012
I hear that the increased prominence of Soyinka in recent weeks is ensure that he gets as decent a funeral as Ojukwu.my response to that is the great poet Laureate and international Professor of literature is only 78 years old and we expect him to be with us for another 78 years at least. We are not in a hurry to plan any funeral.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan / Count Me Out Of Alleged Impeachment Plot Against Fayose –ekiti Lawmaker / Nigerian Govt Approves N52bn For Monitoring Of Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.