Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Gruesome Video Of Extra Judicial Killings Of Alledge Boko Haram Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gruesome Video Of Extra Judicial Killings Of Alledge Boko Haram Members (3277 Views)

Extra-judicial Killings In Aba – Human Rights Activists Raise Alarm / Extra-judicial Killings In Abuja, Benin: ASP Kills Senator’s Son / Nigerian Extra-judicial Killings: 7,198 Suspects Killed In Four Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gruesome Video Of Extra Judicial Killings Of Alledge Boko Haram Members by omoalaro: 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2012
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2010/02/2010298114949112.html

This is as barbaric as the activities of Boko Haram Terrorists.
Re: Gruesome Video Of Extra Judicial Killings Of Alledge Boko Haram Members by chosen04(f): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2012
niGERia government is even a greater terriorist . . . . . . . . .

Btw, who has killed more innocent citizens between Boko Haram and niGERia govt?
Re: Gruesome Video Of Extra Judicial Killings Of Alledge Boko Haram Members by chosen04(f): 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2012
. . . . . True be told! those who accuse ''others'' of killing innocent citizens must be fair enough to punish attrocities committed by her agencies
Re: Gruesome Video Of Extra Judicial Killings Of Alledge Boko Haram Members by Arosa(m): 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2012
They look like Boko haram to me. undecided
Re: Gruesome Video Of Extra Judicial Killings Of Alledge Boko Haram Members by MeAboki(m): 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2012
Two wrongs do not make a right. These Boko boys just do not know forgiveness, that is why we are now in an ever expanding vicious cycle; because just as they continue targeting and taking vengeance on the police so does their own casualty along with the innocent increase; and we are all ending up paying for it. God help us.

(1) (Reply)

I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo / CIA In Nigeria:the Obasanjo Curious Connection / #2015 Election! Check Out The Warehouse For Money Storage In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.