Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Can We Come Together? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can We Come Together? (723 Views)

Wow! Great , See The Biggest Business Opportunity - 2016 He We Come / Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. / People To Come Together And Start A Trustworthy Haulage Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Come Together? by babaife(m): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2007
at times i wonder if the best brains can ever come together to achieve a purpose. i have gone thru threads on stock market questions and realize that the best financial analysts are members of nairaland.

but can these brains- easimoni, pumping, myself, MT and the host of others float an investment magazine to compete with the likes of financial standard, businessday etc. i think we can do it. what do you think?
Re: Can We Come Together? by erico2k2(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2008
Its very possible, I so no reason why it wont be, all it needs is time from you guys and dedication.
Re: Can We Come Together? by ologan: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2008
I will be glad to be part of this plan. I have passion for investment analysis. I have been involved in both local and internationals stocks trading for a while and it has been profitable to me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mail or chat with me: walelogzy@yahoo.com . Or call 08074793313
Re: Can We Come Together? by ucheuche1(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2008
Go on soun guys. we're in total support. the sky will only be a stepping stone. i'm totally sold on the idea. OLOGAN, u're da bomb man!keep ur good work up. na only God get power.
one love guys

(1) (Reply)

Forex E-books Banks Use To Trade : G7 / Discounts On Any It Training And Certifications Of Your Choice / Hey, Want To Help Nigerian Financial Institutions Improve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.