Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked (18265 Views)

How Suicide Bomber Disguised As Shi’ite Muslim Before Killing 20 In Kano / Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by velo10: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2012
well-crafted story. grin grin grin grin .
I remember looking at the picture of the guy who bombed the police headquarters in Abuja. That guy didn't seem coerced or forced. He was laughing, shoving his AK47, looking very willing for their murderous cause.
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by egtl: 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2012
angry angry angry what re they goin to do with those 70 virgins? for more boko haram productions or almajiris, can u imagine hw life is sweet sombody ll handpick them for suicide bombing for 70 virgins u ve not seen, no wonder they married underage
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by sandysprax(m): 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2012
Lies! Lies!! and more Lies!!! How can someone be forced to carry out tasks such as these when u can detonate the bomb half way to ur target and they would hear and assume u are dead;U then find ur square root. cool cool There are several ways u can refuse to carryout the dastardly act and run away with ur family or even refuse and let them kill u instead of killing millions. Am still waiting for more "tales by moonlight" from the men of the Nigerian armed forces.Thank u.
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by Fortun4all: 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2012
hmmn. . .
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by favcom(m): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2012
Kanuris. Are they the founders of the group? Did late Yusuf Mohammed come from there?
People are quick to wave stories aside, perhaps the psyche of the ordinary Nigerian has been overabused.
More revelations pls, because there may be some elements of truth therein.
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by adamaw2tuf: 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2012
as this man is a local of ajaokuta a yoruba land in kogi state and everything must not be a game of denial so we know where the core north stands on boko,yorubas where do you stand on boko haram?playing hide and sick ll definately be disastrous on your part.
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by kmzee(m): 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2012
It baffles me, if s'one will perpetrate all manner of evil and think of nothin but love making in paradise. For men wit 1 or m more women it is possible 2 satisfy them? it not easy 2 do it every day,n 365days. So having 77virgins its foolish an idea,beside its where d creator reigns some shameless coward are tinkin of mating there. D bombers are not virgins they expect any cos dont deserve any if d false promise is anthin 2 go bye- very! very!! very!!! fake religion
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2012
no man can be forced to commit suicide.
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by JimOvia: 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2012
This so-called abu qaqa is not saying anything that will lead to the capture of boko haram members. He is only dribbling the interrogators and giving out unnecessary information that cannot be used for anything. I think it's time they tortured him and stopped petting him. We need to know their hideouts and their sponsors. Shikena.
Besides, I dont believe the forced-suicide story.
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by funshint(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2012
Seriously by d time u Bleep 77 virgins lets say on a single bed assuming d bedsheet is white, then it would hv turned red by d time 'ur thru wit all of dem dats if their blood is red or may nt even hv blood at all? Wonder hw large d bed will be and d volume of burantashi dat will be needed 2 satisfy all of dem? D bokoist go die second death be dat o o o o HEE!HEE!HEE! NAAAFF! cool cheesy cheesy cool tongue grin
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by moderattor: 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2012
velo10:

well-crafted story.  grin grin grin grin .
I remember looking at the picture of the guy who bombed the police headquarters in Abuja. That guy didn't seem coerced or forced. He was laughing, shoving his AK47, looking very willing for their murderous cause.
Appearance can be deceptive.

He could simply be commanded "smile, pose for the picture". . . then go and blow your frustrated self grin
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by AGBORMAN1(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2012
Boko haram republic of stone age
Backward people.    
They can remain in caves is all i care.
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by moderattor: 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2012
sandysprax:

Lies! Lies!! and more Lies!!! How can someone be forced to carry out tasks such as these when u can detonate the bomb half way to ur target and they would hear and assume u are dead;U then find ur square root.  cool  cool There are several ways u can refuse to carryout the dastardly act and run away with ur family or even refuse and let them kill u instead of killing millions. Am still waiting for more "tales by moonlight" from the men of the Nigerian armed forces.Thank u.

Suicide bombers dont go alone. They are with there guide until a stone throw from the target.
No where to run to.

Its just like in cultism, when a young innocent man is directed to rape a virgin.
You have no other option. Joining the group has already finished you.

checkout this video to know why the bokos are already wearied
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2010/02/2010298114949112.html
Contrary to what our media reports, the JTF is frying them.
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by moderattor: 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2012
What happens when a suicide bomber meets his muslim victims in paradise?

VICTIM 1: hey! your face looks farmiliar
BOKO: how?
VICTIM 2: its true
VICTIM 3: no be this guy bomb us for suleja?
BOKO: me?
VICTIMS ROUND UP BOKO AND STARTS BEATING HIM TO DEATH
BOKO manages to expose his belly and detonate another booooooooooooooom!

Welcome to second paradise!
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by vanstanzy(m): 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2012
moderattor:

Suicide bombers dont go alone. They are with there guide until a stone throw from the target.
No where to run to.

Its just like in cultism, when a young innocent man is directed to violation a virgin.
You have no other option. Joining the group has already finished you.

checkout this video to know why the bokos are already wearied
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2010/02/2010298114949112.html
Contrary to what our media reports, the JTF is frying them.
@moderattor
U might be right, remember the UN Headquaters bomber. It was reported he dropped off a passenger some distance away before heading straight and ramming into the building. How do u know this anyway? Am beginning to suspect u.
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by Pto: 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2012
cock n bull story
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by moderattor: 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2012
vanstanzy:

@moderattor
U might be right, remember the UN Headquaters bomber. It was reported he dropped off a passenger some distance away before heading straight and ramming into the building. How do u know this anyway? Am beginning to suspect u.

I educate myself.
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2012
moderattor:

What happens when a suicide bomber meets his muslim victims in paradise?

VICTIM 1: hey! your face looks farmiliar
BOKO: how?
VICTIM 2: its true
VICTIM 3: no be this guy bomb us for suleja?
BOKO: me?
VICTIMS ROUND UP BOKO AND STARTS BEATING HIM TO DEATH
BOKO manages to expose his belly and detonate another booooooooooooooom!

Welcome to second paradise!

You're nothing but a goat, hehehehehe, lwkmd #welcome to second paradise!
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by moderattor: 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2012
12 inches!:

I am nothing but a goat, hehehehehe, lwkmd #welcome to second paradise!

He he he he if you call yourself a goat what will you call a suicide bomber?
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2012
The questions are, "is he telling the truth ?? How can u force someone to commit mass sucide by threatening to KILL the person ??"

*lwfms*
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2012
vanstanzy:

@moderattor
U might be right, remember the UN Headquaters bomber. It was reported he dropped off a passenger some distance away before heading straight and ramming into the building. How do u know this anyway? Am beginning to suspect u. Hmm, am beginning to suspect both of ya
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by obataala(m): 1:23am On Feb 10, 2012
You cannot blame d unfortunate members, ravaging poverty in the north as factors responsible for the emergence of boko haram is rightly pointed out by d CBN Guvnor,it promotes d activities of such dare-devils who innocently receives both solicited & unsolicited alms and relationships are formed, beneficiary & benefactor,with such relationship one is easy swayed by the notion indebtedness must be paid back unknowinly not aware of what they are going to be part of. Those clerics must actually think they are smarter than allah by exploiting allah's injunction of rendering alms to the needy,they becoming a demi-god themselves, cos they guarantees the needy's staying alive. The question would be where is man's conscience and reason in fulfilling any indebtedness.let us not be weary of the almajiris who are potent dynamites uncared for as thex are. what happens if they are to fall in the hands of those clerics or the group?.
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by Ayatullah(m): 4:40am On Feb 10, 2012
Too bad that a lot of people will always swallow scraps. So when Muhammad Manga drove all the way from Maiduguri to Abuja he was being forced? You mean he cannot escape if he wants? Let us use our God given power of reasoning and stop swallowing scraps!!!
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by waterworks(f): 5:28am On Feb 10, 2012
Hahahaha nonsense! I thought they died happy to be welcomed in hell with 70 virgins

abi oh!!! who want to be welcomed with 70 virgins sef? 70 girls dat cant do anything and will be in sheer pain! thier reward is yeye sef! dey should be welcomed with 70 experienced aristos if such a thng even existed!
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by waterworks(f): 5:37am On Feb 10, 2012
“No suicide bomber of the group volunteers. They are usually handpicked. Once you are handpicked, it is death either way; if you refused, you would be killed on the orders of the leadership

so if they are still going to die they would rather kill other innocent people too abi?
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by dejiswaggs(m): 7:12am On Feb 10, 2012
they boko guys have been brain washed and for the record guys, Islam is a religion Of peace but some people with sinister minds are takeing advantage of 'The Word Of God' to kill and it total rubbish!!!
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by IYANGBALI: 9:25am On Feb 10, 2012
islam everything about it is FORCE islam the religion of peace piss my foot
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by iykemani: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2012
Thiz boko haram member are senselees how can they believe such fallacy that when they die they wil have 77virgins are those virgins dead or alive
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by lysaa(f): 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2012
kmzee:

It baffles me, if s'one will perpetrate all manner of evil and think of nothin but love making in paradise. For men wit 1 or m more women it is possible 2 satisfy them? it not easy 2 do it every day,n 365days. So having 77virgins its foolish an idea,beside its where d creator reigns some shameless coward are tinkin of mating there. D bombers are not virgins they expect any cos dont deserve any if d false promise is anthin 2 go bye- very! very!! very!!! fake religion
lol Funny yet so true.
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by Bright2(m): 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2012
I think am begining to be jealous about these 70 virgins o,i can sell 69 virgins & use 1 for my self. Infact come & dress me with the bomb am ready to Boko   grin but Allah fulfil your promise ooo! I want all the virgins to be yellow ooo,am on my way coming! Nonsense.
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by Samar1: 8:45am On Feb 11, 2012
Islam & Boko haram are different things on different level & they haue different meaning,stop accusing islam !
Re: Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked by nkim(m): 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2012
SSS pls double d guard on sucide bomber b4 another announcement cum sey he escape, also tell GEJ 2 use his office 2 sensitize dis country and advice him 2 watch 24hr i tin is a similar case i like d progress mean while WE NEEED JACK BAUER is dis combat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ / Police Begins Aerial Surveillance Patrol Of Abuja / Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.