Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Why Ikemba Eze Igbo Gburugburu, Ojukwu, Should Be Buried In The North - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ikemba Eze Igbo Gburugburu, Ojukwu, Should Be Buried In The North (12442 Views)

Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) / HID Awolowo To Be Buried In A Gold Casket And A White Damask Cloth She Bought An / The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ikemba Eze Igbo Gburugburu, Ojukwu, Should Be Buried In The North by Onlytruth(m): 4:29am On Feb 11, 2012
mens dept:

Wow, 4 pages and counting. Even Onlytruth speaking long grammer. I was expecting the  fool that originally posted this silly thread to be ignored or cursed as he/she or the he-she rightfully deserved but low and behold- IGBO SENSITIVITY.

Okay guess what, Awolowo should be re-buried in Calabar for serving in a jail cell for "treasonable" activities. Now let the Yoruba have a go.

Nonsense

I can probably count in one hand my posts here for the past two days. The topic is a comic relief; however, ebe ana ama njakiri ka ana ekwu eziokwu.
I don't even post on most threads these days. lol I also don't waste words.  cool
So, I wonder where the "Igbo sensitivity" charge comes from.

I believe I've said all I needed to say, unless ndu_chucks says another thing that needs my response.  cool
Re: Why Ikemba Eze Igbo Gburugburu, Ojukwu, Should Be Buried In The North by Lobolintin(m): 7:20am On Feb 11, 2012
The warlord and leadr of REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA, Buried in north ?, ur eidiot fada wil be buried where ?, u are 2 sstupidd to my likin, GOD BLES BIAJUKWU
Re: Why Ikemba Eze Igbo Gburugburu, Ojukwu, Should Be Buried In The North by nduchucks: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2012
Onlytruth:

Here is the type of Nigeria I believe in.

BTW, I have chosen to join my Eastern Nigerian brothers to give the great Ikemba an American and world class funeral here in the greatest country on earth. It is more relevant and strategic to do so, than to be drowned at home in redundancy. Your opinions on that is NULL.  cool

Regarding the bolded, at least there is a type of Nigeria you believe in, unlike unrepentant Biafrans like Dede1 who continues to call Nigeria a cesspit.

I knew your Eze title and pretence love for Ikemba were worthless. Here you are, proudly sending the great Ikemba off, in USA. Is it the cost of transportation that will prevent you from coming home and joining us in giving Ikemba the proper burial? Shame on you, what kind of Eze Igbo is this?
Re: Why Ikemba Eze Igbo Gburugburu, Ojukwu, Should Be Buried In The North by safarigirl(f): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2012
^^the guy didn't say he wanted to bury Ikemba in America, he said he would like to give him an 'American' style burial i.e, Ǟ burial befitting a great soldier, please read the post again.
Re: Why Ikemba Eze Igbo Gburugburu, Ojukwu, Should Be Buried In The North by dayokanu(m): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2012
mens dept:

Wow, 4 pages and counting. Even Onlytruth speaking long grammer. I was expecting the  fool that originally posted this silly thread to be ignored or cursed as he/she or the he-she rightfully deserved but low and behold- IGBO SENSITIVITY.

Okay guess what, Awolowo should be re-buried in Calabar for serving in a jail cell for "treasonable" activities. Now let the Yoruba have a go.

Nonsense

Not bad. you can open the thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC, Release Fayose's Property - Abuja High Court Orders / Calls For Restructuring Suspicious –presidency / Peter Obi: Much Ado About Funding From Diasporans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.