Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,076 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:29 AM

Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here (107580 Views)

A Brother Just Join The Nairaland Muslim Family / Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community / Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Abujabir24: 11:55am On Feb 28, 2012
Salam. Please what is kufr duna kufr? Who indulged the aqeedah of kufr duna kufr? What is the da'awah methodology of kufr duna kufr? And lastly please i want to learn speaking arabic, how do i start? I have memorised the Qur'an so i have the basis, i jst need to be a fluent speaker. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by zhirinmai(m): 11:21pm On Feb 29, 2012
Salam! I'm new on the forum and I must say it feels very delightful being amongst you guys. I'll also lyk to say that am most happy with this initiative and pray Allah (SWT) rewards you all amply. Ma Salam!
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 8:57am On Mar 01, 2012
Wa Alaykum Salam, Amin, thank you and welcome to Nairaland smiley.

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by deols(f): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2012
Abujabir24:

Salam. Please what is kufr duna kufr? Who indulged the aqeedah of kufr duna kufr? What is the da'awah methodology of kufr duna kufr? And lastly please i want to learn speaking arabic, how do i start? I have memorised the Qur'an so i have the basis, i jst need to be a fluent speaker. Thanks

wa alaykum salam. Your questions are deep mashaALlah. But, it would be better you open a new thread for them as answering them here would mean derailing this thread and people who might be able to answer you would more easily find it out of here.

NB. many of us here are learners like you. In fact, I have a feeling we might be learning so so much from you.   bring them on and discussions might find us disagreeing and agreeing.

zhirinmai:

Salam! I'm new on the forum and I must say it feels very delightful being amongst you guys. I'll also lyk to say that am most happy with this initiative and pray Allah (SWT) rewards you all amply. Ma Salam!

wa alaekum salam. you are welcome  smiley
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2012
Salamualaikum everyone.
How you guys doing?
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by deols(f): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2012
^^ wa alaykum salam.

alhamdulillah. how are you too?
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by jemijay: 10:00am On Mar 02, 2012
Asalamu alaikum. my name is jemila and i live in the F.C.T.
Was really kinda xcited when i found this site coz its really informative
and educative especially to the muslim ummah.

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by sino(m): 11:17am On Mar 02, 2012
Assalam alaykum brothers and sisters,its always nice to be here. I no be newbie o!(now that felt better lol),been around for a while, just that i enjoy reading other peeps opinion and contribution more than me posting mine. Well i'll try to contribute more in this section inshallah.
by the way, i'm sino (saino), reside in lagos and working towards being a better muslim mashallah!
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2012
deols:

^^ wa alaykum salam.

alhamdulillah. how are you too?
Doing well, thank u.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by hamed22: 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2012
Am so glad to meet my muslim brothers and sister in dis site, am akinsolugba hamed by name nis to meet u my pple
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2012
You are welcome brother!
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by hamed22: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2012
Tanks
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by olawalebabs(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2012
Hamad, You are welcome. we look forward to seeing your educative contribution.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by deols(f): 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2012
jemijay:

Asalamu alaikum. my name is jemila and i live in the F.C.T.
wa alaekum salam. welcome jameela. its a pleasure to have u here.

sino:

Assalam alaykum brothers and sisters,its always nice to be here. I no be newbie o!(now that felt better lol),been around for a while, just that i enjoy reading other peeps opinion and contribution more than me posting mine. Well i'll try to contribute more in this section inshallah.
by the way, i'm sino (saino), reside in lagos and working towards being a better muslim mashallah!

wa alaykum salam.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2012
jemijay:

[b]Asalamu alaikum. [/b]my name is jemila and i live in the F.C.T.

Wa Alaykum Salam, Madam abeg no vex O. I wanted to great you but something else occupied my thoughts at the time, you are welcome O.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Abujabir24: 12:29am On Mar 08, 2012
@deols. Thanks. But i have gotten the answers to my questions. Thanks ones again. But i've not seen new posts on this thread for a while now.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by sino(m): 9:36am On Mar 08, 2012
^^^ Assalam alaykum bro, perhaps you can share the answers you got on a new thread so we can learn cos i am interested.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Abujabir24: 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2012
Insha Allah i will try and paste the answers on a new thread. But that will be next week cuz am writing my semester exams, so the answers will be after my exams wich will end on wednesday. The reason i am delaying is cuz i would like to use a computer to type it. So except the answers from Friday next week Insha Allah.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by sino(m): 11:01am On Mar 09, 2012
Ok bro, i'll wait till then. May Allah(swt) grant you success in your exams amin.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by deols(f): 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2012
@Abujabir 24

I wish you the very best in your Exams
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Abujabir24: 9:07am On Mar 16, 2012
Thank u all for the wonderful prayers. I just finished yesterday. So i will be travelling 2mrw saturday 4 d semester break.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by olawalebabs(m): 9:26am On Mar 16, 2012
Let me also wsih you journey mercy back home.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by mariamolat(f): 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2012
Assalam Aleikum brothers and sister, my name is Mariam from Ibadan. Though i joined nairaland some years back, but i don't post. May Allah reward u abundantly for promoting Islam. Jazzakallah khairun

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2012
mariamolat: Assalam Aleikum brothers and sister, my name is Mariam from Ibadan. Though i joined nairaland some years back, but i don't post. May Allah reward u abundantly for promoting Islam. Jazzakallah khairun

Wa Alaykum Salam, Sister Mariam from Ibadan grin. I hope you will start posting more frequently.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by mariamolat(f): 5:19pm On Mar 17, 2012
Insha-Allah
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by hennychico(f): 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2012
Salam every1' My name is Suliat Subair.not new tho'buh I'm posting on d islam segment 4 d first time I'm a 300level law student in lasu. Hoping to av fun in dis forum.Jazaks Yu r doin a grt work wiv Islam.

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by mukina2: 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2012
Salaam am new grin

nice thread !
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by mukina2: 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2012
hennychico: Salam every1' My name is Suliat Subair.not new tho'buh I'm posting on d islam segment 4 d first time I'm a 300level law student in lasu. Hoping to av fun in dis forum.Jazaks Yu r doin a grt work wiv Islam.
salaam Suliat . . nice pic smiley
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 12:22am On Mar 20, 2012
mukina2: Salaam am new grin

nice thread !

Wa Alaykum Salam. Nice to meet you I hope you will post here more often.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 12:27am On Mar 20, 2012
hennychico: Salam every1' My name is Suliat Subair.not new tho'buh I'm posting on d islam segment 4 d first time I'm a 300level law student in lasu. Hoping to av fun in dis forum.Jazaks Yu r doin a grt work wiv Islam.

Wa Alaykum Salam, You are welcome Lady Lawyer-in-Training (LLT).
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by olawalebabs(m): 5:28am On Mar 20, 2012
mukina2: Salaam am new grin

nice thread !

newbie, (laughing in pidgin) .
Welvome suliat. Mac, this thread dey make sense, kudos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (82) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? / The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC)