Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here - Islam for Muslims (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here (108385 Views)

A Brother Just Join The Nairaland Muslim Family / Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community / Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Sirdrizovo(m): 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
maclatunji:
Salam Alaykum everybody. Now, Nairaland gets new members everyday and a good percentage of these newbies are Muslims. We would like to know you if you are one. Kindly introduce yourself to your fellow Muslim brothers and sisters here.

Ma Salam

Assalam Alaykun , I am happy to be part of this forum . Thank you , I am abduldramah and I live in Minna

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
Sirdrizovo:

Assalam Alaykun , I am happy to be part of this forum . Thank you , I am abduldramah and I live in Minna

Wa Alaykum Salam wa rahmatuLlah wa barakatuhu.

Welcome
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by lat1967(m): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2020
Alhamdulillah for been a Muslim nairaland u r baba of them all i love ur site am Abdul Lateef i live in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Skywalker909(m): 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
Alihamdulilah.. i am Moshood,20 years old,lives in sango area ogun state..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Skywalker909(m): 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
Alihamdulilah.. i am Moshood,20 years old,lives in sango area ogun state..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by smartz5311: 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Wa aleikum Sallam. I am a Muslim and would love to get to gain more knowledge. I am a verylazy person when it comes to prayer but I believe my faith in Almighty Allah is very strong. I am here to gain knowledge about my religion and hope me been here would make me closer to Allah and make me turn a new leaf. I so much like to pray but it's kind of hard for me. And I don't know why.
maclatunji:
Salam Alaykum everybody. Now, Nairaland gets new members everyday and a good percentage of these newbies are Muslims. We would like to know you if you are one. Kindly introduce yourself to your fellow Muslim brothers and sisters here.

Ma Salam

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Jeetkool(m): 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
ASALAMUALEYKUN. Hammed from kwara but currently in Lagos nice to meet u all

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Brymo4all(m): 7:13am On Apr 24, 2020
I'm Ibrahim, glad to be here.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by ayonimofemi(f): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Asalam alaykum .

Am usman saidat from Lagos.am happy to be a member

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Mustack: 9:00am On Apr 27, 2020
ayonimofemi:
Asalam alaykum .

Am usman saidat from Lagos.am happy to be a member
you're welcome
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Lotiababe(f): 9:23am On Apr 27, 2020
Alhamdulilah. Am Kafayat . Student in Ondo state. Am from Osun state

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Mustack: 9:24am On Apr 27, 2020
Lotiababe:
Alhamdulilah. Am Kafayat . Student in Ondo state. Am from Osun state
You're welcome
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Baycard55(m): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Salam alaykum to all the brothers and sisters in islam in this forum
Jazakumullah khair for a job well done in promoting the good heritage of our deen, may almighty allah in his infinite mercy reward you all bountifully
My name is Teslim, currently in Iwo(Osun) from Ekiti

Ramadan kareem to u all

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by shizzybankz: 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
assalamualaikum brothers and sisters. my name is Abdulafeez, I am from oyo state but I stay in Lagos State. happy to hear with my Muslim brothers and sisters.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Kherdija(f): 11:52am On Apr 30, 2020
Assalamu Alaikum warahmatullahi ta'ala wabarakatuhu
I'm khadija from kano state
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Mustack: 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kherdija:
Assalamu Alaikum warahmatullahi ta'ala wabarakatuhu
I'm khadija from kano state

Walaikum salaam waramitulah wabarakatu
Am mustapha from Lagos state
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Kherdija(f): 10:04am On May 01, 2020
Mustack:

Walaikum salaam waramitulah wabarakatu
Am mustapha from Lagos state

Masha Allah
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Mandela27: 7:10pm On May 16, 2020
I'm Ayo. Greetings from portharcourt,23yrs old and a new convert.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by gentleibraheem(m): 10:52pm On May 16, 2020
Mandela27:
I'm Ayo.
Greetings from portharcourt,23yrs old and a new convert.

Masha Allah bruv.
Welcome to the Islamic way of life. Don't forget to seek much knowledge as you can. From pious Muslims as well

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by obadisa: 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Salam Alaikhum.

I'm Abdulazeez, from kwara state, serving in kebbi state.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Excel70: 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
Salam alaykum bro and sis in the the statement Hazbunallhi wani mal killu , ni monimollahi wa ni no we sirri where can I find the second statement( ni monimollahi wa ni no as killu) in the quran
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by lanrexlan(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
Excel70:
Salam alaykum bro and sis in the the statement Hazbunallhi wani mal killu , ni monimollahi wa ni no we sirri where can I find the second statement( ni monimollahi wa ni no as killu) in the quran
Wa alaykum salaam warahmatulah wabarakatuh akhee.

Surah Al-Anfal, Verse 40:
وَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ مَوْلَاكُمْ نِعْمَ الْمَوْلَىٰ وَنِعْمَ النَّصِيرُ

And if they turn away, then know that Allah is your Maula (Patron, Lord, Protector and Supporter, etc.), (what) an Excellent Maula, and (what) an Excellent Helper!

Surah Al-Hajj, Verse 78:
وَجَاهِدُوا فِي اللَّهِ حَقَّ جِهَادِهِ هُوَ اجْتَبَاكُمْ وَمَا جَعَلَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ مِنْ حَرَجٍ مِّلَّةَ أَبِيكُمْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ هُوَ سَمَّاكُمُ الْمُسْلِمِينَ مِن قَبْلُ وَفِي هَٰذَا لِيَكُونَ الرَّسُولُ شَهِيدًا عَلَيْكُمْ وَتَكُونُوا شُهَدَاءَ عَلَى النَّاسِ فَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتُوا الزَّكَاةَ وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِاللَّهِ هُوَ مَوْلَاكُمْ فَنِعْمَ الْمَوْلَىٰ وَنِعْمَ النَّصِيرُ

And strive hard in Allah's Cause as you ought to strive (with sincerity and with all your efforts that His Name should be superior). He has chosen you (to convey His Message of Islamic Monotheism to mankind by inviting them to His religion, Islam), and has not laid upon you in religion any hardship, it is the religion of your father Ibrahim (Abraham) (Islamic Monotheism). It is He (Allah) Who has named you Muslims both before and in this (the Quran), that the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) may be a witness over you and you be witnesses over mankind! So perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), give Zakat and hold fast to Allah [i.e. have confidence in Allah, and depend upon Him in all your affairs] He is your Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.), what an Excellent Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.) and what an Excellent Helper!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by lanrexlan(m): 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
obadisa:
Salam Alaikhum.

I'm Abdulazeez, from kwara state, serving in kebbi state.

You're welcome brother. smiley

Wa alaykum salaam warahmatulah wabarakatuh

Here

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Mummymanal(f): 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
maclatunji:

Ma Salam

https://www.nairaland.com/5928223/sadaka-fissabilillah#90703201
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Excel70: 9:47am On Jun 17, 2020
lanrexlan:
Wa alaykum salaam warahmatulah wabarakatuh akhee.

Surah Al-Anfal, Verse 40:
وَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ مَوْلَاكُمْ نِعْمَ الْمَوْلَىٰ وَنِعْمَ النَّصِيرُ

And if they turn away, then know that Allah is your Maula (Patron, Lord, Protector and Supporter, etc.), (what) an Excellent Maula, and (what) an Excellent Helper!

Surah Al-Hajj, Verse 78:
وَجَاهِدُوا فِي اللَّهِ حَقَّ جِهَادِهِ هُوَ اجْتَبَاكُمْ وَمَا جَعَلَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ مِنْ حَرَجٍ مِّلَّةَ أَبِيكُمْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ هُوَ سَمَّاكُمُ الْمُسْلِمِينَ مِن قَبْلُ وَفِي هَٰذَا لِيَكُونَ الرَّسُولُ شَهِيدًا عَلَيْكُمْ وَتَكُونُوا شُهَدَاءَ عَلَى النَّاسِ فَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتُوا الزَّكَاةَ وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِاللَّهِ هُوَ مَوْلَاكُمْ فَنِعْمَ الْمَوْلَىٰ وَنِعْمَ النَّصِيرُ

And strive hard in Allah's Cause as you ought to strive (with sincerity and with all your efforts that His Name should be superior). He has chosen you (to convey His Message of Islamic Monotheism to mankind by inviting them to His religion, Islam), and has not laid upon you in religion any hardship, it is the religion of your father Ibrahim (Abraham) (Islamic Monotheism). It is He (Allah) Who has named you Muslims both before and in this (the Quran), that the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) may be a witness over you and you be witnesses over mankind! So perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), give Zakat and hold fast to Allah [i.e. have confidence in Allah, and depend upon Him in all your affairs] He is your Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.), what an Excellent Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.) and what an Excellent Helper!

Jazakhumullahi khayran

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Abuskid: 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
Assalamu alaikum , i am Abubakar from Taraba state,nice to have this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by habbey99(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
Asalam Alaykum warahmatullah, how are y'all I'm Azeez hammed Abiodun from Ibadan its so good to be here,I can be reached via WhatsApp | call 08072155426
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by babsy01(m): 7:34am On Jun 26, 2020
Alhamdulillahi Am happy to be here I am by name Mahmud Abdulkadir from Niger state currently leaving in Bida

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by mohammad11: 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
I lost contact with namusorg whatsapp though its been a long time. Kindly quote this to gv my number
@maclatunji @tbaba1234 et al
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 8:31am On Jun 28, 2020
mohammad11:
I lost contact with namusorg whatsapp though its been a long time. Kindly quote this to gv my number
@maclatunji @tbaba1234 et al

Ok
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 8:34am On Jun 28, 2020
babsy01:
Alhamdulillahi Am happy to be here I am by name Mahmud Abdulkadir from Niger state currently leaving in Bida

Welcome

habbey99:
Asalam Alaykum warahmatullah, how are y'all I'm Azeez hammed Abiodun from Ibadan its so good to be here,I can be reached via WhatsApp | call 426

Wa Alaykum Salam. Why don't you delete your phone number, not really needed here.

Abuskid:
Assalamu alaikum , i am Abubakar from Taraba state,nice to have this thread.

Wa Alaykum Salam, you are welcome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) / The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.