Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,423 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:11 PM

Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 (2599 Views)

Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma / Ikemba Ojukwu Had A Stroke / Biafran Secession: Ojukwu Had No Choice - Bolaji Aluko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by aninibinladen1(m): 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2012
make una no vex but the lion of biafra bin get pikin with one fulani woman way dey katsina right now. dem born de pikin before civilian war start. sources say the fulani woman na from funtua and dey pikin name na ismaila mohammed.

source na word of mouth
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by auwal87(m): 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2012
anini-binladen:

make una no vex but the lion of biafra bin get pikin with one fulani woman way dey katsina right now. dem born de pikin before civilian war start. sources say the fulani woman na from funtua and dey pikin name na ismaila mohammed.

source na word of mouth

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by auwal87(m): 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2012
Kai wannan karya ne.

This one na big lie ooo!
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by bashr8: 12:19am On Feb 10, 2012
anini-binladen:

source na word of mouth

and it was your father that impregnanted that sheep that gave birth to half human in sokoto
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 10, 2012
well, let the person come out and answer his papa name
he/she should be warned though. ojukwu's people are veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery conservative
no room for any b.a.stard.
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by aninibinladen1(m): 12:42am On Feb 10, 2012
bashr8:

and it was your father that impregnanted that sheep that gave birth to half human in sokoto

i gree. na my papa give goat belle way born pikin.
but dat no change fact say warlord play away game come get mallam pikin.
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 10, 2012
Are you just hearing it? The man is on nairaland. His name is Dayokunu/ Dayokanu
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by DRANOEL(m): 7:16am On Feb 10, 2012
so igbos and fulani have something in common after all grin
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by ektbear: 7:59am On Feb 10, 2012
lol
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 10, 2012
No wonder patience jonathan wanted his manhood to live on.Something tells me oju-iku go get big prick.
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 10, 2012
Is it because ur father‘s own is small
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2012
Lets even assume this story is true, how is this a reason for anyone to get riled up?

Some people are just straight-up ignorant!
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by solihu(m): 10:24am On Feb 10, 2012
Waiyooo Allah! There's definately something irresistible about the north, and comes in any form. If you disagree, please ask any Igbo man residing in the north! Lol.
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 10, 2012
lucenzo:

Is it because ur father‘s own is small

Good for your papa for having a horse-type prick which he used to produce a dimwit like you.he should have put you inside a condom and flushed you down the loo.
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by sheyguy: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2012
It is only a matter of time b4 NLders realize that Gej has one himself. Something tells me he is on NL already. . . . .b*** !!!. . . . I hail your resilience oh. . . . .lol
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by DRANOEL(m): 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2012
~Bluetooth:

No wonder patience jonathan wanted his manhood to live on.Something tells me oju-iku go get big prick.

patience was right. . . . .the legacy of biafra's manhood lives on in all the geo political zones
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 10, 2012
Just like Obasanjo's father was an Igbo police man who used to live in Ogun State

Nigerians love rumour!

Ojukwu's record with women has never been examplary so I don't know the essence of this rumour!!!!
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by ak47mann(m): 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2012
Get a life you idieeoot,
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by auwal87(m): 1:33am On Feb 12, 2012
It is not good to be saying all these to a dead man. He is dead and gone. Remember the positives, and forget the negatives.
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by macjive01: 6:27am On Feb 12, 2012
[size=18pt]watch this space , next few minute this thread will land on front page! [/size]
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 12, 2012
mikeansy:

Just like Obasanjo's father was an Igbo police man who used to live in Ogun State

Nigerians love rumour!

Ojukwu's record with women has never been examplary so I don't know the essence of this rumour!!!!

Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by DRANOEL(m): 8:01am On Feb 12, 2012
mikeansy:

Nigerians love rumour!

you say ojukwu's record with women has never been examplary and in the same sentence you say you don't know the essence of the rumour. . . . . . . .hmmmmn
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by MeAboki(m): 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2012
Yep, I know for real he had a daughter with a Shuwa/Arab (Maiduguri) woman, if you see de pickin (now in her late 40's) nobody has to tell you say na carbon copy face of de Ikemba she carry. The daughter (a divorcee) still resides with the mother in Kaduna and is a good fortune teller.
Could have given more details but there is no point in embarrassing the family. Shocking isn't it lipsrsealed
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by tpia5: 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2012
What's shocking there.

And is the daughter in question the one he had with the ethiopian woman.
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by Yeske2(m): 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2012
Even if he does, so?
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by tpia5: 11:54pm On Feb 12, 2012
btw why do people find it difficult to distinguish between fulani and other tribes in the north.

just curious.
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by pinkymami(f): 7:22am On Feb 13, 2012
like he is the first to do so,i don't see any big deal in it,supposing this is true ofcourse.
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 20, 2012
So this was true afterall! I always say in any given rumour,there's an iorta of truth!
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by cjrane: 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2012
So why haven't they closed this thread? If na me start am about the demi-god, Pa Awo they will not only close it,but they will ban me for life and in the next life too grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Reavealed: Ojukwu Had A Child With A Fulani Lady In 1965 by demmy(m): 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
This is good news for biafra grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Mansion Now Under Water (pic) / Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES / Northern Youths Donate N2m To Jonathan To Purchase Nomination Form.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.