Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women (1771 Views)

Why Are Single Mothers So Desperate And Dishonest? / Are Prenuptial Agreements A Death Knell For Romance? / Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by mamalola19: 4:07am On Feb 10, 2012
nl added me on yahoo.
After so much discussion,we decided to meet for a drink.
well to summarize he wanted to play smart with me but I caught him red handed.
If I was not smart, my sex video or photograph would probably be all over the place.
i was told members have had some similar ordeals in the past where they were blackmailed for their sex video or their real picture in their house was pasted here.

i have seen two Unclad pictures of 2 members which i was opportuned to delete.
my advice to all the women here who go about adding strangers online keep your emotions intact.
most of you are easily carried away and fooled by what members write that you get fu cked up.
i have also advised against groupings and association on nland
what members don't know can not be used against you.

in recent times members have been threatened and their private lives has been exposed because of ungodly and unnecessary pairing on this platform.
if you do not make friends here, you wont die find friends on your area.
as for the foolish ones that think their husband is here i laugh in japanese you better wise up.
any matured serious man would not be online 24/7 so it only shows the type of men we have here.

we have some responsiblemembers here who are very private, if you can mingle with them fine but i advice you to wise up.
most of the ladies here send their Unclad pictures to member i laughagain in togolese,
you are spoiling your future andbeing silly.
wise up because you don't know who is who.
the other time i opened a thread on a pastors daughter that leaked her nakes pictures through her boyfriend.
let us behave ourselves,

i know it can be boring and lonely being single but that is not good enough reason to fu ck yourselves up.
i know very little minded women would come and insult me as usual,
wetin concern me na here we go dey till dem go show una pee pee for here its a matter of time with all the fights and revealing of secret in recent time.
afterall i saw 2 pictures today so it could be any of you so continue. i have advise you
its so sad what technology and internet is aiding.
ok whats up members, u know me one minte i go vex, another i play again
i am just trying to protect. trust no one na online we dey
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by tpia5: 5:33am On Feb 10, 2012
i was told members have had some similar ordeals in the past where they were blackmailed for their sex video

were you now!!!

who was that i wonder.

ie who was the member whose s.ex video was posted all over the place after she was blackmailed over it.
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by tpia5: 5:34am On Feb 10, 2012
afterall i saw 2 pictures today so it could be any of you

n.aked pictures or clothed ones.

una p.orn addiction for here no dey gree una sleep sha. undecided
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by iyatrustee(f): 5:40am On Feb 10, 2012
tpia@:

grin grin
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by r231(m): 8:00am On Feb 10, 2012
undecided
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by TroyJay(m): 8:04am On Feb 10, 2012
If half of what you wrote up there is true, Nairaland is not safe. embarassed
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by Goldieluks: 8:05am On Feb 10, 2012
tpia@:

were you now!!!

who was that i wonder.

ie who was the member whose s.ex video was posted all over the place after she was blackmailed over it.

cheesy
See as your mind dey prick you. Lol
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by iyatrustee(f): 8:20am On Feb 10, 2012
some pple cant do without nairaland sha! undecided undecided
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by slimyem: 9:03am On Feb 10, 2012
:d wink cheesy
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by mamalola19: 9:59am On Feb 10, 2012
tpia@:

were you now!!!

who was that i wonder.

tpia@:

why all these questions?
first off thank you for not insulting me
hallelujah, i am so impressed
do you have an idea of such things arnd here
why wasnt anyone warned, i didnt know
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by kpolli(m): 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2012
From what I have gathered from ur post, u met and had sexx wiv a NLer. . . . Then he tried to tape it so he could blackmail u. . . Issorai
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by MrsChima1(f): 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2012
This is nothing new. Many Nairalanders have been doing that WAY before Nairaland. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

They knows themselves.
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by mamalola19: 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2012
kpolli:

From what I have gathered from ur post, u met and had sexx wiv a NLer. . . . Then he tried to tape it so he could blackmail u. . . Issorai

if there was sex involved i wont even be bold enough to come out.
he tried to drug me but he doesnt know i grew up on the street.
he must have thought i am one of the emotionally imbalanced ladies here who are looking for true love.
he compensated me with juicy pictures of nl.

i am not his first attempt only i was smart
most women that shout brimstone, don't fall for it they are the cheapest
me i have advised but women would here would never learn
e dey scratch dem for body, dem dey search online i laugh in penguinese
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by mamalola19: 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

This is nothing new. Many Nairalanders have been doing that WAY before Nairaland. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

They knows themselves.

really? yet the women here are still searching for mr right
is it that women cnat get men in real life
what is so special abt men here that the womens lurk arnd like bees
i pity a lot of owmen on nairaland, they shld grow up
men here r likely just want to fu ck. simples!
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by kpolli(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
Hmm. . . . sharp girl, pls do us a favor and expose his ID!!!!

He is too dangerous to be on the loose. . . .
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by mamalola19: 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2012
kpolli:

Hmm. . . . sharp girl, pls do us a favor and expose his ID!!!!

He is too dangerous to be on the loose. . . .

kpolli
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by Chnges(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2012
Smart indeed hahahaha rodflmao!! Please spill the beans joorh! Did he. . .emm did he . . . . .tttoutotototouch yyyyoyoyoyou! *stammering* and who might this guy be??
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by LaParisienne(f): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2012
mamalola19:

really? yet the women here are still searching for mr right
is it that women cnat get men in real life
what is so special abt men here that the womens lurk arnd like bees
i pity a lot of owmen on nairaland, they shld grow up
men here r likely just want to fu ck. simples!

I'm sensing double standards here. Just because the dude you chose turned out bad, doesn't mean you should start criticising others. It's called hypocrisy.

When you agreed to go out with the dude, does it mean you couldn't find men in real life? What was so special about men here then, that has changed now?

We find love in hopeless places, you don't know where you'll meet your life partner. Agreed, most guys on Nairaland are jerks just like everywhere else. But there are good men out there.

Just get your priorities right and be a good person. Don't discourage yourself and others. You are my sis, I say this in a caring way.
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by Chnges(m): 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2012
^^words of an emmotionally blinded creature. Keep it up sad sad
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by omega25red(m): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2012
mamalola19:

if there was sex involved i wont even be bold enough to come out.
he tried to drug me but he doesnt know i grew up on the street.
he must have thought i am one of the emotionally imbalanced ladies here who are looking for true love.
he compensated me with juicy pictures of nl.

i am not his first attempt only i was smart

most women that shout brimstone, don't fall for it they are the cheapest
me i have advised but women would here would never learn
e dey scratch dem for body, dem dey search online i laugh in penguinese

so who is this animal that you are describing? so people can avoid that person.
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by kpolli(m): 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2012
mamalola19:

kpolli

Darling we all know if it was me, ur post wud be about meeting the love of ur life on NL. . . plus if u refuse to drop the real ID, we can assume this is a fake post
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by mamalola19: 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2012
La Parisienne:

I'm sensing double standards here. Just because the dude you chose turned out bad, doesn't mean you should start criticising others. It's called hypocrisy.

When you agreed to go out with the dude, does it mean you couldn't find men in real life? What was so special about men here then, that has changed now?

We find love in hopeless places, you don't know where you'll meet your life partner. Agreed, most guys on Nairaland are jerks just like everywhere else. But there are good men out there.

Just get your priorities right and be a good person. Don't discourage yourself and others. You are my sis, I say this in a caring way.

so u believe romance here grin grin.
used to think you were joking since u have a guy
well i am here, i just wanted to warn members
but since you all are old enough to care for yourselves then so be it
i said there are matured people that you can mingle with
but majority are bad, simples maybe if you saw the pictures i saw you would believe
make una continue online foolishness

in real life, i have a man
i only went for a drink because i thought he was a matured man
my bf goes for drinks too notin dey there
when did you join this platfom that you are already so trusty i laugh in japanese
hope you r not the emotional type, u would be easy to mess up big time
you better wise up maybe because you are in awe. smh sit down there

i see the val is blinding u from reality
well that is ur call
i was not even referring to u
i think u over react to much una never even reach one year
abeg go and cool ur blood down
marc is adorable n i have no biz with una
i only advising generally.
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by mamalola19: 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2012
kpolli:

Darling we all know if it was me, ur post wud be about meeting the love of ur life on NL. . . plus if u refuse to drop the real ID, we can assume this is a fake post

so its only one id that is known for it right?
ok apparently i over stepped my limits
i leave u all to your ish
its a general advise
even if i mention his name then that would be childish
doesnt stop other women from still falling for the id
what if the id change its id
i will be here to laugh when members come wailing
una no dey here word
i don close for shop
i dey go house
make una no vex abeg my mouth dey leak
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by Chnges(m): 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2012
mamalola19:

so u believe romance here grin grin.
used to think you were joking since u have a guy
well i am here, i just wanted to warn members
but since you all are old enough to care for yourselves then so be it
i said there are matured people that you can mingle with
but majority are bad, simples maybe if you saw the pictures i saw you would believe
make una continue online foolishness

in real life, i have a man
i only went for a drink because i thought he was a matured man
my bf goes for drinks too notin dey there
when did you join this platfom that you are already so trusty i laugh in japanese
hope you r not the emotional type, u would be easy to mess up big time
you better wise up maybe because you are in awe. smh sit down there

i see the val is blinding u from reality
well that is ur call
i was not even referring to u
i think u over react to much una never even reach one year
abeg go and cool ur blood down
marc is adorable n i have no biz with una
i only advising generally.

now i see how envious you are. Must you show the public how unlucky you were?
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by LaParisienne(f): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2012
Ch@nges:

now i see how envious you are. Must you show the public how unlucky you were?
LMFAO in French

@Mamalola
You clearly didn't understand me. I know you were advising generally based on your experience, and I didn't take it personal at all. Why should I?

I made my comment based on your post, that's all. You really shouldn't have brought Marc into this, very bad move. But it's all good. No hard feelings.
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by tpia5: 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2012
Is it swagga the guy had because as of right now i'm not aware of any nler with the kind of looks to warrant him being given the opportunity to attempt whatever the thread is about.
Just saying.
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by Chnges(m): 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2012
La Parisienne:

LMFAO in French
Tu parle français?
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by sinie: 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2012
Na wah oh! Why are you so bitter! I don't think all nl guys are irresponsible, u just happened to fall into the wrong hands! The proper thing for you to do( if u really care like you claim to) is to expose this person and everyone will thank you! Not the completely unnecessary generalization ppl tend to do on NL!I have bros and relatives on this forum! I even dated a guy here once and he was really sweet to me! And BTW just cos a guy is active on NL doesn't make he silly, afterall the fact U are active doesn't make u jobless does it? So why sud dat apply to guys!
Anyway if you like laugh for all the languages, no come here spoil pple mind abeg! Before youturn an interesting forum into a distasteful and unpleasant experience!smh vigorously!
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by Idowuogbo(f): 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2012
Iyalola na 2day we dey see picture LMAO,mehn Badosky don saw and seen mama I relate tell ur gals to clear eye.

Hmmmmm La mamasita I see u o,luff in Australia gen gen!!! grin grin
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by coogar: 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2012
mamalola19:

nl added me on yahoo.
After so much discussion,we decided to meet for a drink.
well to summarize he wanted to play smart with me but I caught him red handed.
If I was not smart, my sex video or photograph would probably be all over the place.
i was told members have had some similar ordeals in the past where they were blackmailed for their sex video or their real picture in their house was pasted here.

i have seen two Unclad pictures of 2 members which i was opportuned to delete.
my advice to all the women here who go about adding strangers online keep your emotions intact.
most of you are easily carried away and fooled by what members write that you get fu cked up.
i have also advised against groupings and association on nland
what members don't know can not be used against you.

in recent times members have been threatened and their private lives has been exposed because of ungodly and unnecessary pairing on this platform.
if you do not make friends here, you wont die find friends on your area.
as for the foolish ones that think their husband is here i laugh in japanese you better wise up.
any matured serious man would not be online 24/7 so it only shows the type of men we have here.

we have some responsiblemembers here who are very private, if you can mingle with them fine but i advice you to wise up.
most of the ladies here send their Unclad pictures to member i laughagain in togolese,
you are spoiling your future andbeing silly.
wise up because you don't know who is who.
the other time i opened a thread on a pastors daughter that leaked her nakes pictures through her boyfriend.
let us behave ourselves,

i know it can be boring and lonely being single but that is not good enough reason to fu ck yourselves up.
i know very little minded women would come and insult me as usual,
wetin concern me na here we go dey till dem go show una pee pee for here its a matter of time with all the fights and revealing of secret in recent time.
afterall i saw 2 pictures today so it could be any of you so continue. i have advise you
its so sad what technology and internet is aiding.
ok whats up members, u know me one minte i go vex, another i play again
i am just trying to protect. trust no one na online we dey

pathetic, pitiful, idiotic comment. . . . .

when you arranged this rendezvous with this guy of yours, did you tell nairaland?
shyte went sour and now you have decided to open your mouth and queer the pitch for the responsible members of the forum.
it won't work. . . . . . . .in actual fact, you should be the one taking your own advice and stop syncing with scumbags and vagrants of the society.

arrant nonsense!
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by SAFO(m): 12:00am On Feb 11, 2012
Hell hath no fury like a kerosene background girl scorned.
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by freecocoa(f): 12:12am On Feb 11, 2012
^^SAFO my brother where have thou been?

@OP,so lefool wanted to drug you?hmm wonders shall cease never.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much A Sacrifice Can You Make For Love? / Without This Love Potion(juju/jazz) No Man Is Ready To Marry You!!! / When You Find Out That Your 'ex' Spies On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.