Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,734 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej (10176 Views)

See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) / Breaking: Army Accuses Air Force Of Bombing Adamawa Checkpoints / Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by mukina2: 9:59am On Feb 10, 2012
President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday in Ibese, Yewa North local government area of Ogun State, said that his government is tired of hearing and reading stories of insecurity in the country, hence his determination to get the country out of the various challenges that are facing it.

President Jonathan said Nigerians are tired of hearing that there is bomb explosion  in  Maiduguri or Kano or Bayelsa but will prefer news geared towards the development of the country.

“Yes, we have security challenges in the country. We have challenges in terms of infrastructure, but we are totally committed individually and collectively to get the country out of this situation. Our children want a better Nigeria,” he stated.

http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/15933/2012/02/10/i%E2%80%99m_tired_bombing_stories_%E2%80%94_jonathan.html
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by minimynimo(m): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2012
"Tired of Bombing"? are you kidding me.

Many Heads of State around must consider this man some kind of comic.
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by Fortun4all: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2012
For the bombing stories to stop, the bombings must stop. Sir, stop the bombers and the bombing stories will stop. Shikena!
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by soma042(m): 10:09am On Feb 10, 2012
wicked country
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by werepeLeri: 10:09am On Feb 10, 2012
minimynimo:

Are u yourself not tired? Whats comical in what he said?
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by benlay(m): 10:19am On Feb 10, 2012
, it's so pathetic we have this weakass president, o ma se oooo. embarassed sad
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 10, 2012
minimynimo:

Seriously, I'm Amazed. . .Is this when he's becoming tired of it? shocked

Lord have Mercy. . .So insensitive.
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by Timileyin(m): 10:29am On Feb 10, 2012
good save nigeria! own a bulk sms website like crystaltxts.com and get employed for just n15,000. call: 08154462911, 08138316169,
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by Dawdy(m): 10:31am On Feb 10, 2012
Jonathan looked nice in yoruba attire.
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by segunjowo(m): 10:34am On Feb 10, 2012
But it is not only Dangote that is creating jobs for Nigerian, I am not saying don't honor him, but that GEJ should stop telling us the reason he honored him is because he create jobs. I can point to other Nigerian unrecognized by this country creating jobs for thousands. Besides, this government is making Dangote seems like a mini god. And i haven't seen any indication that his monopoly on imported goods will stop soonest? A man of his standard should stop importation of rice and sugar and other commodities. GEJ should practice what he preaches. Year-in-year-out we listen to government promising to stop importation bla bla bla without any concrete step to such direction. He should stop importation of all sorts of goods so we can be forced to consume locally made products.
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 10, 2012
10 months in office since the April elections,yet nothing has changed.If he's tired of the present situation in Nigeria,then it means he's not fit to rule this country. ,
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by anonimi: 10:55am On Feb 10, 2012
President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday in Ibese, Yewa North local government area of Ogun State, said that his government is tired of hearing and reading stories of insecurity in the country, [size=13pt]hence his determination to get the country out of the various challenges that are facing it[/size].

The title of the thread is VERY misleading as it does not take into consideration the bold part above, which is the real essence of his being tired of the stories.
Can Mukina please be more fair in her role as moderator and OP? Hope that is not too much to ask.
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by ASOROCKb(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2012
Gej- I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories. Hahahaha@mumu leader.
Better to say, I am tired of ruling nigeria. What a confused president, huh pals?
Divide the country jor!
God Bless Biafra!
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by Toks2008(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2012
I keep wondering;

Can you win a war against someone who is willing to lay down his own life? These guys are suicide Bombers and the only way we can overcome them is by using a non aggressive approach,
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by anonimi: 11:00am On Feb 10, 2012
President Jonathan said: “Our greatest problem as a country is growing rate of unemployment. If [size=13pt]anybody can come up with policy[/size] and programme that will create jobs, definitely, the  government will embrace that person and will continue to encourage  that person.”

Someone should please remind fumbling cassava-bread-eating Joe that policy formulation and execution is the exclusive preserve of government not profit-making entrepreneurs like Dangote.

Btw, is Dangote not from Kano? How many primary schools and schorlaships has been giving to his people to encourage them to leave almajiri lifestyle?
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by Arosa(m): 11:02am On Feb 10, 2012
God dey sha.
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by GeneralGEJ: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2012
I have instructed Newspapers not report any more bombings - we have live with it.
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by badesco(m): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2012
If the President is tired of bombing stories, why dont he do something concrete to stop it or better still, he can resign and lets somebody else that is capable do it.
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by stepo707: 11:15am On Feb 10, 2012
Nigeria wahala don tire Gej.Please keep praying for him.Its not easy
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by MisterNRC(m): 11:31am On Feb 10, 2012
Paraphrasing,

"The bombers who born dem", is it not a woman,
They were once a children, now a adult, they are bombing women and children"
cheesy grin cheesy grin

e no easy but BROS endure oh,
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by jeron1(m): 11:40am On Feb 10, 2012
@asorock b,u are an idiot and illitrate, wat does biafra contribute to dis country, u are mad
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by Raymond003: 11:48am On Feb 10, 2012
What did u expect him 2 say
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by sheyguy: 11:54am On Feb 10, 2012
he is subtly telling his detractors that, though he is tired of the bombings he is not giving up on his mandate. If i was in his shoes i wouldn't give up too but there are better ways to say ur mind without much emotional and psychological causing trauma to the victims. Go on GEJ go on.
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by eghost247(m): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2012
people will always take this man out of context undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by omo9ja1(m): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2012
we are also tire to of the same old stories - bombing
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by worm(f): 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2012
The Title of this thread is misleading.

I guess the poster's aim is to ridicule GEJ
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by Demdem(m): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2012
eghost247:

people will always take this man out of context undecided

Then simply ask him to shut up. he doesnt know how to talk.
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by 989900: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2012
Now, this is getting serious
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by Aladinn(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2012
, And we're also tired of you saying, "the perpetrators of this act shall b brought to book." GEJ act! We dont want to hear excuses about ur exhaustions.
Re: I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej by Korrection(m): 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2012
put your legs is his shoes, if na you , u no go tire?, just like sharia, boko haram go still die a natural death, can you remember when nokia 3310 came into 9ja?, whoelse 2day is till using it? no one,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates / Osinbajo Launches $750m COVID-19 Recovery Initiative / Reasons Why The South-south And Igbos Want Nigeria separated And Why The Hausas And Yorubas dont

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.