Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

How Real Is www.dwitch.com? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Real Is www.dwitch.com? (849 Views)

Pls How Reliable Is Www.obewesms.com / Is Www.smartweb.com.ng Reliable? / How Real And Authetic Is Facebook Autopilot As Claim By Gurus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Real Is www.dwitch.com? by moderattor: 10:37am On Feb 10, 2012
PS: i have highlighted important parts to make it easier to read

Recently i was reading a foreign blog(cant really fix it now) about nigerian websites to watch.
I saw sites like dealdey.com (shoping), dealfish.com (shoping), www.mocality.com.ng(shoping) but one that caught my attention was was www.dwitch.com (social network). What caught my eye was their description phrase 'make money as people comment on your status update'.
I had to visit the site and do my own research after registering with a spare email.

My findings:
1. its not really a social network as flaunted by the advert. A social network should connect me to my friends then to their posts. But dwitch seemed to connect me to posts then to their owners.
Eg of what i mean is, i cant inbox(PM) another dwitcher from inside dwitch.
i.e. No direct connection from members to members.

2.Their information presentation system is excelent. You cant place jokes and news in the same place!

3. I updated my status using their 'twisting' feature. After one week, i got nothing into my financial account. When i contacted admin, she told me i've had no comments on it yet!?
13 people 'admired' me during the week. For each of them i was paid 0.095 dollars.

4. When i created a news, i got so many failed payment notifications saying i had to fund my account and aquire a spider b4 getting paid.

5.their response system is okay. They respond all my mails in few hours.
This is often my bestway of testing a sites life.

5. The site is very beautiful inside out.Beuty is one thing i appreciate in a site.

6.it a product of some refined web engineers. As an experienced web programmer i have looked through the site and it seems they built the site by themselves. To confirm this i suggested a feature upgrade in their news posting system. To my greatest earthly surprise it was implemented while i was still chatting with the admin!
This means to me that their development team is handy and has a hand on its core. Now i think i want 2 join that team. I have applied.

7. one last precaution, i want to fund my dwitch account with their minimum N2,000. So i want to know, has any one funded thdir dwitch account before? What was ur experience?
Re: How Real Is www.dwitch.com? by moderattor: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2012
I forgot to tell you that their privacy policy seems to be absent, though they've got a terms of agreement, which i've gone through.
I have mailed them. They are yet to reply.

(1) (Reply)

Building An E-commerce Website / Windows Hosting & ASP.NET Hosting (new Breed!!!) / Nairaland Not Opening In My Safari Browser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.