Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

North Cyprus Visa 7days - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus Visa 7days (4730 Views)

Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus / North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Cyprus Visa 7days by vikiviko(m): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2007
Get Visa to North Cyprus
Contact me for details if interested.
Re: North Cyprus Visa 7days by ignorant: 5:56am On Nov 29, 2007
who do U want to scam? cyprus my big fat ass Visa for what? who let you out of jail fool?
Re: North Cyprus Visa 7days by babasin(m): 8:57am On Nov 29, 2007
Get Visa to North Cyprus within 7days.

This is nothing but Turkey.

Northern Cyprus is poor, if you really wanna enjoy go to Cyprus itself.

They will not even allow you to cross to Cyprus without a visa from Nicosia; the capital divided into two: north and normal Cyprus.
Re: North Cyprus Visa 7days by vikiviko(m): 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2008
Get a North cyprus visa and a turkish transit.
Interested , contact me.
Re: North Cyprus Visa 7days by darkroll(m): 4:47am On Jul 16, 2008
U no get Family and friends ? send them to nothern cyprus . if u help someone to northern cyprus what will they be doing there ? do u know how many nigerians are stucked in that place
Re: North Cyprus Visa 7days by edmondo(m): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2008
@darkrol,i like u jare,mak he send e family go there.
Re: North Cyprus Visa 7days by vikiviko(m): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2008
North cyprus might not be the most attractive destination in Europe but Nigerians are so many there and they are surviving.

Its a place for business men who are interested in properties and real estate.

I can reliably tell you that a Nigerian just bought an hotel in the city of kyrenia.
So it might just be a good place for some but i agree its not the best of places in Europe.
I have not been there too, but with my contacts now i am sure to be there in August.

So no ulterior motive.

Its a matter of choice.
Re: North Cyprus Visa 7days by kheme(m): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2008
why you guys always say SHIT about North Cyprus? Man, i've been schooling there 2 years now and i'm loving EVERYDAY of it! i have no regrets coming here and trust me, if i can, i would settle here! life here is good! i mean, real good!

and of course its not the best part of Europe, and its not so big with structures and all that, but the best time of my life has been on this island (FOR REAL).

just em, the visa issue, i dont know. i'm even trying to get a few friends over to come visit, and perhaps my family to attend my graduation in 2years.

i hear there's a "North Cyprus Visa" i even saw a scanned copy on the internet! i'd like any info on the north cyprus visa too. meanwhile, i've emailed the turkish embassy in nigeria for more info.
Re: North Cyprus Visa 7days by Saintlammy1: 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
kheme:
why you guys always say SHIT about North Cyprus? Man, i've been schooling there 2 years now and i'm loving EVERYDAY of it! i have no regrets coming here and trust me, if i can, i would settle here! life here is good! i mean, real good!

and of course its not the best part of Europe, and its not so big with structures and all that, but the best time of my life has been on this island (FOR REAL).

just em, the visa issue, i dont know. i'm even trying to get a few friends over to come visit, and perhaps my family to attend my graduation in 2years.

i hear there's a "North Cyprus Visa" i even saw a scanned copy on the internet! i'd like any info on the north cyprus visa too. meanwhile, i've emailed the turkish embassy in nigeria for more info.

Are you still in North Cyprus?

(1) (Reply)

Please How Much Is The Cheapest Flight Ticket From Lagos To London? / Over 1000 Migrants From Central American Trekking Through Mexico To The U.S.(Pic / Nigerian Lady In Extreme Shock By The State Of A Street In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.