Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto (43373 Views)

The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force / Xmas Day Bombing: How Kabiru Sokoto Was Rearrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by clip: 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2012
Why is he running.He does not want to die? But, can kill innocent people
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by babamann(m): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2012
damn
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by eros(m): 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2012
Marlboro1:

Seun and his moderators will soon lose patronage from most of us for allowing this forum degenarate into a forum for tribalism, hatred, bigotry, selfishness, pettiness and childishness. I joined Nairaland because it was introduced to me as a place for intellectual discourse which it is fast losing because every post here no matter how well intentioned is quickly turned by some  into caricature and mischief making. A stitch in time saves nine - or should I say your entire support base.

Thank you.

My brother its really a sad thing. What is the use of the moderators when they cannot delete irrelevant and abusive posts. Any post that is not intelligently contributing to the topic of discussion should be deleted.

SEUN, MODERATORS PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. NAIRALAND IS BECOMING ANNOYING-LAND.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2012
You can abuse Yoruba people all you want, but stop calling my tribe COWARDS, period

No hatred for the Ibo tribe from me, I only see Nigeria - I only got to know about how different Nigerian tribes were like 8years ago, and my closest doozy is Ibo

Maybe, you clowns need to stop showing your bigotry by disrupting every thread with tribalism - and then most people will stop attacking you back

And chat to your brothers like @chino11, @EzeUche, @Phreak(whatever) - and then maybe, people would stop getting pissed off

I only started visiting this forum like two weeks ago, yet I know all the resident tribalists, uncle toms and aunt tomasinas on it

I don't see the same tribal bs on sahara reporters, which is my main source of info about Nigeria - and I have been a fan of the website since it became famous - during the Nigerian Christmas bomber
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by manny4life(m): 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2012
^^^

So why participate in bigotry when you know it's wrong? If someone call you a coward, for crying out loud, why should that get under your skin? shocked shocked shocked. If you sincerely see people as Nigerians rather than tribal, again, my advice for you is to steer clear away from bigotry statement whether made against your tribe.

To be honest, you listed Chino, Ezeuche (who barely comes on), and Phreak, keep in mind that these guys will only attack back when they feel insulted. Why would you condone the act of attributing a terrorist to the igbo tribe? Anyway, if you know what's good for you, to be honest, it ain't all that. Yall need to chill and call Bluetooth, and his cohorts to order.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by muyoto: 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2012
what a thread. . .  undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by soochukwu(m): 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2012
Thought El-Rufai said Boko Haram members don't wear jeans,  so which do we take now mallam?
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2012
@ikeyman00

Phuck posting my pic, I know you want to give that to the feds, you coward Ibo gorilla

my email is  

Send me an e-mail, I'll send you a number you can ring me on - let me show you what Yoruba cowardice is

Make sure you're ready to back it up, I'll meet you any where by myself - and that's on my mum's life

Don't be scared, G
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by phreakabit(m): 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

You can abuse Yoruba people all you want, but stop calling my tribe COWARDS, period

No hatred for the Ibo tribe from me, I only see Nigeria - I only got to know about how different Nigerian tribes were like 8years ago, and my closest doozy is Ibo

Maybe, you clowns need to stop showing your bigotry by disrupting every thread with tribalism - and then most people will stop attacking you back

And chat to your brothers like @chino11, @EzeUche, @Phreak(whatever) - and then maybe, people would stop getting pissed off

I only started visiting this forum like two weeks ago, yet I know all the resident tribalists, uncle toms and aunt tomasinas on it

I don't see the same tribal bs on sahara reporters, which is my main source of info about Nigeria - and I have been a fan of the website since it became famous - during the Nigerian Christmas bomber

Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Rhino4dm: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2012
Look at how these bigots are all out laughing. Return the fire and watch how the colony of bats cower beneath their keyboards. Bunch'a hypocrites!

manny4life:

@shymmex

My advice for you is next time call your cohorts to order whenever they engage in tribal bashing. You dislike being called a coward, or Yorubas being called coward, don't you think that tribal sentiments and its elements are the reason why such words are used? embarassed embarassed embarassed It's very unfortunate that we are the architect of our own problems.
ikeyman00:

@@@@@@

right shymmex

do us a favour and post ur pic!!

before u start plz remember im one of them internet warriors

so go on soldier

or shall we fix a date to see what u look like in LOndon

no more monkie buziness talk

playing hard to shoot down Beast!!!

the same goes with blue fool hanger
manny4life:

My broda leave him alone, I am so laughing here right now, he called it upon himself.
chosen04:

THE RANTING OF A LOST SOUL!!!!!!!!

see*noevil:

[size=14pt]HOW OLD ARE YOU ?? STOP ALL THESE SILLY POSTS . GEEZ . WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ? [/size]
karl max:

shymmex:

guess the brits must be enjoying your tigerclawed face,are you in the meseum? no offence

On an gorilla with no culture and tradition will name himself after Karl Max

You don't deserve a post from me, clown

Phuck you too, and shave your wife's beards and hairy chest

Hehehe Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ W̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ yab turn man to. I hope your enjoying life in the meseum!!!

karl max:

shymmex:

guess the brits must be enjoying your tigerclawed face,are you in the meseum? no offence

On an gorilla with no culture and tradition will name himself after Karl Max

You don't deserve a post from me, clown

Phuck you too, and shave your wife's beards and hairy chest

Hehehe Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ W̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ yab turn man to. I hope your enjoying life in the meseum!!!

Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by ikeyman00(m): 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2012
@@@@ikeyman00

Phuck posting my pic, I know you want to give that to the feds, you coward Ibo gorilla

my email is  S H Y M M E X @ Y A H O O. C O. U K

Send me an e-mail, I'll send you a number you can ring me on - let me show you what Yoruba cowardice is

Make sure you're ready to back it up, I'll meet you any where by myself - and that's on my mum's life

Don't be scared, G

fine but emm lets free ur monkey face talk for now

but do nl a favour and post ur monkey face

waiting then any talk will progress

no point getting cheeky with me and trying to move the goal post

hanger
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by manny4life(m): 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2012
Rhino.4dm:

Look at how  these bigots are all out laughing. Return the fire and watch how the colony of bats cower beneath their keyboards. Bunch'a hypocrites!

Geez, did you take your pill this morning? undecided undecided undecided

Yo, don't hate the player, hate the game. grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by seenoevil1: 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

Now you are talking  grin , You don't have to stumble into every tribal issue here on NL, sometimes its best you sit back , take a look at the big picture (Hint: Who derailed this thread from the arrest of Kabiru to igbo this and igbo that ??  ) some f00ls are known for starting some tribalistic BS here on NL . You have to ask yourself how did this thread go from "Kabiru sokoto" to "igbo this , igbo that" ?? some dumb folks here try to twist the igbos with everything negative and thats silly . Believe me I've seen someone here on NL say "Nairaland is a yoruba website and you igbos need to get out of here" But Ohh well.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Rhino4dm: 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2012
The only known coward is Ojukwu, the stuupid dicck-head that led 3 million poor Igbos to be slaughtered in cold blood, due to his sheer greed and extreme daftness and later bolted out to Abidjan, dressed in aso-ebi and head tie.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2012
ikeyman00:

@@@@ikeyman00

fine but emm lets free ur monkey face talk for now

but do nl a favour and post ur monkey face

waiting then any talk will progress

hanger

Why are most ibos into homosexuality for God sake ?
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Aringarosa(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

Listen, I'm not a bigot

If you grew up in foreign land where I was raised - you would know we never cared about tribe, we just see ourselves as Nigerians

Though, the part of London is predominantly people from Yoruba tribe - most of my friends are guys of Ibos and Benin ancestry

We don't see tribe out here, we just see Nigerians

The Ibo people on this forum just pisses me off, everything with them has to do with yoruba cowardice

Phuck the Biafra war, I'm Yoruba and I'm not a coward, and neither is anyone in family

I came on this forum to read about Nigerian history, culture, and check out what's going on in Nigeria in real-time - but every time I come on here, it's always Ibo clowns hijacking the thread to call Yoruba cowards and other obscene names

Just as I can't let no WHITE MAN call me a MONKEY or NYGGAH - I won't let any IBO GUY call me a coward

Answer

manny4life:

^^^

So why participate in bigotry when you know it's wrong? If someone call you a coward, for crying out loud, why should that get under your skin? shocked shocked shocked. If you sincerely see people as Nigerians rather than tribal, again, my advice for you is to steer clear away from bigotry statement whether made against your tribe.

To be honest, you listed Chino, Ezeuche (who barely comes on), and Phreak, keep in mind that these guys will only attack back when they feel insulted. Why would you condone the act of attributing a terrorist to the igbo tribe? Anyway, if you know what's good for you, to be honest, it ain't all that. Yall need to chill and call Bluetooth, and his cohorts to order.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
FVCK HIM UP!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Put a Sharp Stick in his anus
Fire his Armajiri Prick
than i am ok angry angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2012
@manny4life

I concur with everything you said

I was also the first person on this particular thread to tell @born2phuck not to turn the thread into an Ibo thing

I'm new to this forum but everything I have read so far on this forum turns to Yoruba/Ibo beaf - and trust me I don't care about different people competing for superiority, but what I can't take is seeing everyone calling Yoruba people cowards

It seems the "coward" thing is the new name for yoruba people - my tribe is NOT a tribe of cowards - my granddad fought in World war 2, and my Dad and his brother fought in the Nigerian civil war - and they're not COWARDS

I also can't ignore the comments because this is a forum, and all the real-time informations are in peoples' comments

You can call Yoruba people loud and party animals, I would laugh at that - but calling every Yoruba person out there a coward - is something I can't live with,
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Arysexy(m): 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2012
@shymex
you must be an over-grown chimpanz.e, this thread is about sss and kabiru sokoto but u silly Yoruba c.owards with ur igbo-phobia rants started analysing his looks to be same as an igbo as if igbo pple all av a particular look. Hey, have u forgoten that u Yoruba mo.nkeys with tiger-claw faces and cat-whisker tribal marks are d ugliest creature on earth? phuck u baboo.ns
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Ninapha(f): 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2012
Ok children. U all can now go and sleep. Dont fight again. Hey serg. Tie sokoto up till morrow. Na im cos this war! GdNite
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by manny4life(m): 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2012
Rhino.4dm:

The only known coward is Ojukwu, the stuupid dicck-head that led 3 million poor Igbos to be slaughtered in cold blood, due to his sheer greed and extreme daftness and later bolted out to Abidjan, dressed in aso-ebi and head tie.

You and your brothers seem to be terribly disturbed and bothered by our leader Ojukwu being a coward? Like seriously, I don't get it, why does it bother you so much? Why do you care? LOL, this is strategy of the weak; often using baseless accusation to justify their means shocked shocked shocked. Come on man, sing a new song NOT a stale one, it's gradually unbecoming.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2012
Nairaland is doomed.all in the name of generating internet traffic,the owners of this site refuse to delete tribal insulting comments and delete offenders from this site.for seun and co,it will bounce back on you in due course.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Rhino4dm: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2012
The only cowards are those posting from abroad while 3 million of their brothers are trapped in Aboki land; being used for kilishi at will by Aboki man. Yet, they all post trash and promise brime stone and fire. Pathetic!
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by phreakabit(m): 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2012
[size=18pt]OK GUYS, LETS END IT HERE! Back to the main reason and issue the thread was started for .[/size]
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2012
@Ikeyman

Monkey face Bwahahahahahahahaha

Send me an email, G

I'm free right about now, and don't tell me you live in Buckingham Palace like your coward brother

This isn't no Yoruba/Ibo beef - this is about giving you a message to pass to everyone that thinks Yoruba people are cowards

I'm Yoruba and there's no gene of cowardice in my blood, you get me??

Let's do this thing, G
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by manny4life(m): 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

@manny4life

I concur with everything you said

I was also the first person on this particular thread to tell @born2phuck not to turn the thread into an Ibo thing

I'm new to this forum but everything I have read so far on this forum turns to Yoruba/Ibo beaf - and trust me I don't care about different people competing for superiority, but what I can't take is seeing everyone calling Yoruba people cowards

It seems the "coward" thing is the new name for yoruba people - my tribe is NOT a tribe of cowards - my granddad fought in World war 2, and my Dad and his brother fought in the Nigerian civil war - and they're not COWARDS

I also can't ignore the comments because this is a forum, and all the real-time informations are in peoples' comments

You can call Yoruba people loud and party animals, I would laugh at that - but calling every Yoruba person out there a coward - is something I can't live with,

Trust me, if everyone had a free mind of letting things be as they are, NL wouldn't have turned badly the way it is. The truth is I DON'T recommend anyone to Nairaland because this site is full of shame, I try so hard to reply certain topics here regardless, tribe or not, learn to avoid things from getting to your skin. I have learned that action speaks louder than voice, you were called a coward, so what? does that make you one? If you like, you can reiterate back and if you don't, let it go.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Aringarosa(m): 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2012
@Shymmex, I can see your grievances, but just as manny4life has said, it doesn't get into your skin. Does it?

My advise is, don't participate in bigotry yourself, since you see everyone as Nigerian you should seek to advise other to desist from it. It doesn't do anyone any good.

Btw, i 'm Yoruba myself.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by seenoevil1: 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2012
[size=30pt]CAN WE ALL STICK TO THE TOPIC PLEASE . TIME TO GO BACK TO THE TOPIC . [/size]
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by ikeyman00(m): 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2012

@Ikeyman

Monkey face Bwahahahahahahahaha

Send me an email, G

I'm free right about now, and don't tell me you live in Buckingham Palace like your coward brother

This isn't no Yoruba/Ibo beef - this is about giving you a message to pass to everyone that thinks Yoruba people are cowards

I'm Yoruba and there's no gene of cowardice in my blood, you get me??

Let's do this thing, G

nl may una help me oooo

i dnt know what to tell this fool

do urself a favour and shut up
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Rhino4dm: 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2012
Didn't i said the fool will start displaying their expired victim cards? You see what i mean? They have been laughing all along, cheering that chimpmonk for more than 2 hours, and now want start preaching their usual sanctimonious rants. Too late!! Double-face hypocrites!!

Could you guys come up with other example of cowards? Please, i want to learn something this night. Damn!!!

chima12:

Nairaland is doomed.all in the name of generating internet traffic,the owners of this site refuse to delete tribal insulting comments and delete offenders from this site.for seun and co,it will bounce back on you in due course.
manny4life:

You and your brothers seem to be terribly disturbed and bothered by our leader Ojukwu being a coward? Like seriously, I don't get it, why does it bother you so much? Why do you care? LOL, this is strategy of the weak; often using baseless accusation to justify their means shocked shocked shocked. Come on man, sing a new song NOT a stale one, it's gradually unbecoming.
Arysexy:

@shymex
you must be an over-grown chimpanz.e, this thread is about sss and kabiru sokoto but u silly Yoruba c.owards with ur igbo-phobia rants started analysing his looks to be same as an igbo as if igbo pple all av a particular look. Hey, have u forgoten that u Yoruba mo.nkeys with tiger-claw faces and cat-whisker tribal marks are d ugliest creature on earth? phuck u baboo.ns
see*noevil:

[size=30pt]CAN WE ALL STICK TO THE TOPIC PLEASE . TIME TO GO BACK TO THE TOPIC . [/size]
phreakabit:

[size=18pt]OK GUYS, LETS END IT HERE! Back to the main reason and issue the thread was started for .[/size]
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Arysexy(m): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2012
if calling Yoruba cowards can make u go mad, how about the silly names ur ppl like bluetooth, ileke idi and co call igbo ppl? u call them drug pushers, arm robbers etc, i wonder if prof bath nnaji, soludo, okonjo, etc including myself are armed robbers, then nothing will be left to rob. Hit ur laptop screen, i call u all cowar.ds
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2012
@Aringarosa and @manny4life

Thanks, I was just too aggressive - I guess it's because I see the same pattern on the threads

I'll stop posting on this forum, ignore comments by the resident tribalists, and stick to reading only the history and culture sections

Thanks guys!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army / EFCC Arraigns Abdulsalam Saleh Abdulkareem For $1.3 Million Fraud (PICS) / LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.