Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Browse And Download On Unlimited Bandwidth Free Offcharge - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Browse And Download On Unlimited Bandwidth Free Offcharge (2445 Views)

Browse And Download Unlimited With Etisalat Get 3 Hours With 15 Naira / New Technology App On Unlimited Free Calls And Free Sms / A Free Ebook Download On How To Master The Cpa's Affiliate Mkting Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Browse And Download On Unlimited Bandwidth Free Offcharge by TEKUTE: 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2012
Free Internet Browsing
101% Guaranteed Free Internet Browsing for Life!
Surfing the internet is a fascinating experience. What happens when you have little or no money for subscription? I used to be stocked with this situation till I discovered this stuff. It’s superb! It works perfectly on Laptop and PC. No more monthly subscription because I got this. Please do not be deceived that this is a kind of scam. It’s real. I tell you what- success is choice. I made the choice and this is what I got in return.
SUCCESS!!!
Attention All Internet Surfers, I want to show You how to browse the Internet free every month and save subscription fees.
Dear Friend,
Do you want to stop dashing out money to these networks and browse for free instead?
If you have been searching for free internet browsing online but most of them don’t work.
If you have been looking for a way to keep money in your pockets by browsing free?
Are you a heavy browser that downloads alot?
If you have been looking for 24 hours free browsing that is guaranteed. Then this is for you.
I want to show you the amazing discovery of all time. I want to show you how to browse the internet free of charge. Still doubting? Wait till am through.
My name is mark and i have something great for you. You are going to learn how to browse the internet free and do it in minutes.
I used to subscribe on the monthly plan till March 2010. I stopped it because i was really broke. I could not afford the N8, 000 monthly fee, So this prompted me into research which lead to the discovery of this new software, i was looking for a way i could browse at least very cheap or free until i discovered this secret. Since i found out these Ultimate browsing secret i have never spent any money in internet subscription rather i have been saving my money since then and even making money reselling.
One beautiful thing about this ultimate free browsing software is that is already configured. Unlike other free browsing where you input settings here and there. All you need to do is to connect to the internet, startup the software and start browsing free. And the better part is that you can download unlimited documents and software’s and you can open all sites.

Downloading? You can even use Internet Download Manager with high download speed!
With this free browsing software:
 You will save money and browse free.
 There is no download limit. Download till infinity.
 It’s always on 24/7. Just connect to the internet and start browsing
 You can use Yahoo messenger, Internet Download Manager etc.
 You can use it on all most all kinds of Browsers
 Wonderful download speed of up to 2.0mbps!
You can either connect to the internet using your usb modem or your gprs enabled phone. Ensure you have N0.00k in your airtime balance and do not subscribe to any data plan.
I have also made alot of money using this opportunity. I perfected the easy installation and charge N2, 000 per system. The authenticity of the free browsing guide brought more profits. You can also do the same as soon as you get the Ultimate Free Browsing software and Guide.
You are guaranteed never to pay for internet subscription never again. You set it up once and start browsing.

Check out my latest internet traffic stats using this Ultimate Free Browsing Guide Downloading?

(1) (Reply)

Training: How Drycleaning And Laundry Works A To Z / Build A Standard And Modern Two Bedroom With Just 770k ( 08060499188 ) / Nigeria Football Supporters Club And Travel Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.