Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,868 members, 7,798,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Idea Of A Great Place To Learn/study D.j And Audio Technology/music Production - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Idea Of A Great Place To Learn/study D.j And Audio Technology/music Production (981 Views)

DO You Need..corporate (D.J.) In Island & Mainland, For Booking Cal / Sell Your Ringtones And Audio Content In Europe / Are You A D.j Or Song Writer ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idea Of A Great Place To Learn/study D.j And Audio Technology/music Production by ayolinger(m): 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2012
I have passion for Music and its production and looking to make that dream of becoming a D.J & Audio Tecnologits/Music Producer come alive, The problem I'm having now is my People(family) wanting to send me to school to get a degree,(even thou i'll so much love to study Sociology) and not too interested in sending me to a music school to become who i want to be, , I'm trying to come up with some money to get myself skilled,even as a teenager,  but i need help in finding a better one that allow me the chance to pay installmentally,

Does anyone have an Idea of a Great place to Learn/Study D.J and Audio Technology/Music Production
Re: Idea Of A Great Place To Learn/study D.j And Audio Technology/music Production by GBASKY: 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2012
where are you now so as to know where to link you with
Re: Idea Of A Great Place To Learn/study D.j And Audio Technology/music Production by ayolinger(m): 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2012
I reside around Ojodu Area, So where can you refer me to please?
Re: Idea Of A Great Place To Learn/study D.j And Audio Technology/music Production by GBASKY: 12:10am On Feb 25, 2012
Ok good, I have just gotten a producer that is at the point of comp$etimg his studio within the next 3 weeks around Ojodu Berger too let me have your phone number so I can hook you up but he. Is a very serious type and likes working with his likes so be ready and you will bring along a copy of your demo a good one. Link up awosolid@yahoo.com
Re: Idea Of A Great Place To Learn/study D.j And Audio Technology/music Production by Sendybaba(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2012
i'm alzo interezted in learnin muzik production, currently i'm in ibadan, i dnt mind if it'z lagoz so fas there'd b a place 4 me 2 stay, plz anybdy try link me up
Re: Idea Of A Great Place To Learn/study D.j And Audio Technology/music Production by Sendybaba(m): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2012
i'm alzo interezted in learnin muzik production, currently i'm in ibadan, i dnt mind if it'z lagoz so fas there'd b a place 4 me 2 stay, plz anybdy try link me up,
Re: Idea Of A Great Place To Learn/study D.j And Audio Technology/music Production by GBASKY: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2012
Sendy baba:

i'm alzo interezted in learnin muzik production, currently i'm in ibadan, i dnt mind if it'z lagoz so fas there'd b a place 4 me 2 stay, plz anybdy try link me up,

Ok will hook you up too after the studio is completed but have you done any demo ? and if you have let me know
Re: Idea Of A Great Place To Learn/study D.j And Audio Technology/music Production by Sendybaba(m): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2012
nah i avnt, thnx

(1) (Reply)

Record Label CEO. needs / . / Us Based Hiphop Artist Interested In Networking/ Collaborating With Naija Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.