Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Help About A Firend I Like More Then A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help About A Firend I Like More Then A Friend (966 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / My Friend! My Firend! Oh My Friend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help About A Firend I Like More Then A Friend by lovestruc6: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2007
Kind of a long story

Well i need some help. I have a friend (girl) that i like a little more then she knows. Weve known eachother for 6+ years. She ended up movie away for a month to a diff city, and at the time i didnt have these feelings for her. She moved back about a month ago and right away i helped her find a job, cause she needed one to help pay off student loans. So after she applyed to work for the same company i work for we went to have somthing to eat followed by a movie. This is when i started to get these feelings. Well a week later she got hired by my company. Just yesterday we had a bite to eat, went to the movies i got to meet her parents for the 1st time (lol after 6 years) then she asked me to meet her at the local mall just so she could go and speek to her boss. After we went to subway and she didnt want anything to eat, she seen her parents outside but even though she wasnt eating anything she just sat there with me

can i get any advice?

thx
Re: Help About A Firend I Like More Then A Friend by sniperwolf(m): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2007
Tell her what you feel about her she may feel the same too and try to play coy
Re: Help About A Firend I Like More Then A Friend by omega25red(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2007
sniperwolf:

Tell her what you feel about her she may feel the same too and try to play coy

yup tell her how you feel or better yet instead of ruining a good friendship why dont you ask general questions to see where her mind is i.e if she is looking, if she is single, what she thinks of you as a man,

Also be careful because you don't want to end up in the deadly friend zone!
If she start's saying things like you are like the big brother i never had or you are such a great friend back off because you are in the deadly friend zone. good luck
Re: Help About A Firend I Like More Then A Friend by sammyjl(f): 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2009
Seeing that this was posted 2007, I seriously hope u've told her, cos lookn at things, i dont think its wrong to feel this way for her. Tell her before she goes with someone else and u loosing her big time. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Men Just So Clueless? / For Those Who Believe In Love! / My Girlfriend Keep Asking Me To Assit His Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.