Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Buy Dangote Cement At Wholesale Price - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Dangote Cement At Wholesale Price (6300 Views)

Attn: Buy Dangote Cement At #2,550 per bag Pay on delivery Updated 14/12/2020 / Aluminium Composite Panel At Wholesale Price.(pictures) / Buy Dangote Cement Delivered @ N1,750/bag To Site - 08082083126 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Dangote Cement At Wholesale Price by wealth123: 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2012
i am a distributor of dangote cement. i will supply cement to your site at a price you cannot get in your neighborhood. no upfront payment. i bring cement you pay at nearest zenith bank before we offload. or you pay through our pos terminal then we confirm payment and offload.
Re: Buy Dangote Cement At Wholesale Price by caseymoney(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2012
Your phone number or any other means to contact you pls. How much would you supply?
Re: Buy Dangote Cement At Wholesale Price by jerryben12: 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2012
Please post your price, minimum quantity and location.
Re: Buy Dangote Cement At Wholesale Price by wealth123: 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2012
sorry i did not include my tel contact. You can reach me on : 08082083126.
e-mail: wealthhunters@yahoo.com.

When you are ready just send me a mail or text message stating your location. I will give you the current price for your exact location.

As you know due to logistics, prices vary to locations. Also, price can change due to unstable nature of Nigeria Economy. But i can assure you that any price i give you will be the best but you must be ready to act immediately so that the price will not change.

For example before the fuel scarcity saga, i gave some people price to deliver, but due to delay after the subsidy issue Dangote added N100 to the distributor price, thus prices went up. So the price i gave before subsidy had to change - DELAY IS DANGEROUS. IF U HAVE THE MONEY ACT NOW. REMEMBER NO UPFRONT PAYMENT. PLACE YOUR ORDER, I WILL COME AND SEE YOUR SITE THEN BRING CEMENT AND YOU PAY BEFORE OFFLOADING TO ANY ZENITH BANK CLOSE TO YOUR SITE OR THROUGH NIBBS TRANSFER OR THROUGH MY POS TERMINAL IF U HAVE A CARD.
Re: Buy Dangote Cement At Wholesale Price by Edsonadea: 11:25am On Jun 04, 2013
Please send me price information at edsonadea@yahoo.com
Re: Buy Dangote Cement At Wholesale Price by wealth123: 12:22am On Jun 05, 2013
Price to most locations in Lagos now as low as N1620 or even N1600 for some locations. So call me now: 08082083126
Re: Buy Dangote Cement At Wholesale Price by mrwilson(m): 11:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
I am interested. how much is your price and how is your delivering done?

(1) (Reply)

Shipping Container Homes- A Solution To Affordable Housing In Nigeria / 5 Bedroom Executive Bungalow For Urgent Sale! (wt Pictures) Hot! N45 Million / Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.