Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Seun, You Are A Coward ! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, You Are A Coward ! (4805 Views)

SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! / Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth / Seun: You Must be Losing Money from Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Seun, You Are A Coward ! by DuduNegro: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2012
You hid behind administrative power to shut down expressions and lock people out of participation without communicating reason or defining criterias for enforcing a non-existent rule. You are a coward and have lost my respect.

You cant shut me out. . . soon as you ban one handle, I go get another one. If you restrict my IP, I reconfigure my network and get a new one. How do you shut someone out of internet in this time and age? Impossible. . . .maybe you shut people out that dont know what to do.

I will say it again, you are a coward. Now ban for me saying that! You rascal! angry
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by DuduNegro: 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2012
. . . oh by the way, Im sure you know who this is but just in case. . . this is Negro_Ntns!
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by Demdem(m): 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2012
From[b] Negro_Ntns[/b] to ODUA_Negro [/b]and now to[b] Dudu_Negro in less than 5hrs. Na wa ooo
Bros, wetin u too do?
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by Beaf: 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2012
Muk una see chaos e! shocked
3 Id's in one day? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

. . .Banned like a fuckrell!

Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by DuduNegro: 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2012
Seun is going the wrong way in his response and he has truly annoyed me. . . . I used to respect him and even stand in for him when others bash him. . .but he has crossed the line.

I hate dummies that just act like zombies. If people have a complain about tribalism and bigotry. . . then you set expectations, you dont just come in and start banning people. It is okay if you do it because you believe it is truly offensive. . . but the zombie is acting on word of mouth fed to him by certain people.

What the heck is bigotry? who can define that? this is like defining terrorism. what the heck is terrorism?
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by nduchucks: 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2012
_Ntns, Why did you allow this thing to get out of hand.  I challenge you to show your typical wisdom and return after the ban.  

You are actually one of my favorite NLers but you decided to take issues too personally, please don't spoil some of the fun I have here o.

I watched how you and people like Ekt_bear allowed themselves to be transformed into what other posters would see as bigots.  Katsumoto  is one of the most ardent Yoruba defenders on this form but he does it without exhibiting any bigotry or extremism. Granted, I've had to put him in his place once or twice.  smiley

Your NL enemies would have won if you allow them to run you off. Be wise buddy.

@Beef, yaya aiki, Rakumin Dajij.
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by Demdem(m): 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2012
Besides, where are the MODS. av not seen them at all.
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by DuduNegro: 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2012
_Chucks, thank you for your concern, I appreciate it.

However, I want you to go and open threadas dating from about late 2009 to mid 2010 and you will see incessant bombardment of anything Yoruba here in NL.  Most passed it off as joke and online fun and does not merit their time for response.  It became so rabid that even some middlebelt people looking for the person on the bottom totem to stampede began to insult Yoruba.  Yet my people kept quiet!  When we started to respond to ibos and reveal their shame online they started complaining they were being victimized.  Untill maybe 6mos or so ago, I was never a regular on Politics section.  My home was Foreign Politics, sometimes Culture and Religion.

Someone has to respond to these fools.  I am shocked that people are now telling Yorubas to stop and back off.   No, you all tell ibos to cease their insultive threads. . . then Yoruba will back off, but not before.
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by freepeople: 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2012
Thank God eeh!

So Seun has finally taken action against bigot Negro_Ntns

Seun has now restored my trust in NL
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by Rhino4dm: 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2012
My brother calm down, please don't allow their treachery to get at you. Am personally, using this moment to plead with you to tune down your anger. Seun is one guy that you wont want to fight with. Everything that happen today is very clear to many of us. Heck! Life itself isn't fair.

That thread was joke anf got me laughing. I managed to post once in it, cos i wont allow myself to be push to the piggery level. One thing for sure is, i wont take insults in real life or on cyber, once you insult me then wait for yours. Thats the only language Nigerians understand. I will always stand for you brother!!

Na roke ka don Allah ka rabu da seun. Kai dai ka yi hakuri. Gobe ma watarana ne cool
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by jmaine: 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2012
Bros Negro dey No be small . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by DuduNegro: 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2012
Na roke ka don Allah ka rabu da seun. Kai dai ka yi hakuri. Gobe ma watarana ne

_Chucks,

Nagode maka kwarai!  Na gane magana'n ka kuma na yarda da kai.  Ba dalilin fushi akan abin banza da ba shi da nasara.

Allah shi ja zamanin'ka!  grin
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by nuclearboy(m): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2012
@Negro_Nt

What I think Seun is doing is what Obasanjo also did (almost everyone he dealt with was Yoruba and so everyone else fell in line knowing he wouldn't hesitate if they misbehaved) and the sense in it has not just yet manifested. YET!!!

By banning you and the others (seeing as you mainly come from Yoruba-land as he himself does), he has sent out a message - such will no longer be tolerated.

Sadly, you are worsening the situation with the continued change of ID - later, your detractors will do same and feel justified because you too did so.

Please! In the interest of peace, take this medicine like a man! It seems like a sacrifice you are being made to offer for the greater good! You could actually turn this around later by simply insisting he does same to other when you return!

You are deeper than you currently (just today) seem
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by DuduNegro: 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2012
Nuclear, Thank you much for that wisdom.

You echoed same thing that Ndu_Chuks said above.   I am hot when I get angry and he angered me.  Not because he banned Negro_Ntns. . no, not at all.  He had banned Negro in past, and he will tell you this, that I go to him to find out why I was banned.  He will explain reason to me and I would beg him for forgiveness.  Sometimes he reinstated me right away. . and other times he tells me to wait out since I wasnt the only one.  I respedcted the fairness and didnt mind waiting once I see the justification. 

I have asked numerous times today and he is yet to explain why he banned Negro_Ntns.   You cant just ban Negro because someone wants me banned.  You need to penalize me based on rule violation, not on whimsical desire.  Then I registered with Odua_Negro and he banned that too after someone told him to ban me.  But now I got message that I was banned for spaming.  I want a reference to the spam message that got me banned.   Where is it? 

He has a need to remain transparent. . . he need to be a father to all in here. . . and I have been one of the most ardent supporter when other people criticise him in here.  I respect leaders that show strength.  I have no respect for weak leaders.  Seun need show strength in here.

You cannot set rules for everything. . . otherwise you get too granular and micro that it becomes difficult for people to enjoy participation.   The root of our problem here is not tribalism or bigotry. . . its simply rivalry and it reflects rivalry and competition on ground, period!  If you  penalize people for tribalism, you have not resolved the root of the problem which is rivalry. . . and so it resurfaces as a new problem elsewhere. . . maybe in religion, maybe in culture. . . maybe in family.    I admit my own response did not help, but I am dissapointed in his rash and impulsive actions today.  We dont want to be a sacrificial lamb for the lessons he wants to teach to others. . . no we need him to be independent, unbiased and leader to everyone and stay away from the day to day activity here. 

God Bless you Nuclear!
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by Ejine(m): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2012

Oga, na so NairaLand sweet you reach? grin
If you feel offended, really, then just take a few days off till the ban is over. I'm sure there are many other interesting things in the Internet to pass time.
No big deal.
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by Ejine(m): 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2012
Seun need show strength in here.

Uhhh, isn't that what he just did?
Hahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by DuduNegro: 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2012
I have asked numerous times today and he is yet to explain why he banned Negro_Ntns.   You cant just ban Negro because someone wants me banned.  You need to penalize me based on rule violation, not on whimsical desire.  Then I registered with Odua_Negro and he banned that too after someone told him to ban me.  But now I got message that I was banned for spaming.  I want a reference to the spam message that got me banned.   Where is it?  

. . . when you dont set expectation and explain penalty the offender has not understood the wrongdoing and will likely repeat unintended.  Leadership start frpom top. . . if those below must behave, those on top must not misbehave!
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by exotik: 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2012
Ejiné:

Oga, na so NairaLand sweet you reach?  grin

the negro obviously lack some obo in his life.

hey, negro nation . . . id recommend some igbo-obo for u.

they know how to calm yoruba guys down and they keep em busy. (offline) grin
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2012
Negro, calm down. Nairaland is just a script called SMF.

Ejine The first time i saw this pic i almost tore my belly from laughter, even now  grin  grin  grin  grin

Negro i think thats what you need to do, buy a bottle of star and enjoy life a little.[quote][/quote]
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by BlackPikiN(m): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2012
Op, today is Saturday.
What happened to your life outside NL.

Only you don open 23IDs under 1hr

Abeg any Doctor in the house to stop this madness.
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by Ejine(m): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2012
diluminati:

Negro, calm down. Nairaland is just a script called SMF.

Ejine The first time i saw this pic i almost tore my belly from laughter, even now  grin  grin  grin  grin

Negro i think thats what you need to do, buy a bottle of star and enjoy life a little.

Imagine! Guy dey shack beer for toilet. I don't even know what to call that pinshurr  grin grin grin grin grin
Negro, I think you should listen to Diluminati. Just buy better tombo or burukutu and enjoy yourself.
Imagine for correct Saturday night you dey hyperventilate? Shiorr!?  angry
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by MissyB3(f): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2012
Nairaland, O Nairaland!
The ''Never take Nairaland too seriously'' is a very hypocritical advice after all.  grin

BTW, Beaf, you're very unserious!  grin grin grin That habitual gif of yours is to die for.  grin

Ejiné:

Uhhh, isn't that what he just did?
Hahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lmao! Wicked!  grin
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by DuduNegro: 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2012
the negro obviously lack some obo in his life.

hey, negro nation . . . id recommend some igbo-obo for u.

they know how to calm yoruba guys down and they keep em busy. (offline)

Thank you bro  grin   I need an obo that streghten my fire and gives me more charge. . . not one that kill it and make me hide behind women when men stand up to fight!  Thank you though!
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by nuclearboy(m): 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2012
@Negro:

This issue offers a lot either way!

Please don't turn sentiments against yourself (when a big thing pushes you down, small things can then climb, , .)

I repeat - you are far deeper than this
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by Rhino4dm: 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2012
with exception of Nuclear Boy, check out how bunch of bloody hypocrites playing the sanctimonious game. The foools are here casting aspersion and behaving in a typical Nigerian ways of looking for scape goat. How does these type of animals sleep at night with sooo much hypocritsm in their belly? Pathetic.
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by DuduNegro: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2012
Nuclear, yes, true.  I understand you and Chucks and like I said I am calm.  

In every sense of how I feel its a true mirror of how the society is. . . .big guy in power uses his power to punish the guy down at bottom and never give account for why the dude had to be punished, other than to say "I am the Oga, and what I say goes here"!   All I asked for is reason for the ban. . . a justified explanation for why the ban went in effect, . . thats all!  Anyway, thanks. . . . grin

Hey, to people offering beer. . . thanks, when I finish eating yeah, I will have some.   grin
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by seenoevil1: 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2012
[size=14pt]THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO SANITIZE NAIRALAND . SEUN I SALUTE YOU : ALSO DELETE BLUETOOTH , RHINO.4DM , ILEKE IDI , DAYO KANU , AIGBOFA , EKO ILE . THESE ARE THE PEOPLE TRYING TO DESTROY NAIRALAND AND SADLY IT SEEMS THEY ARE WINNING . BELIEVE IT OR NOT I SAW SOMEONE HERE ON NAIRALAND TELL A FELLOW USER THAT "THIS FORUM IS A YORUBA WEBSITE AND SO YOU SHOULD GET AWAY FROM HERE AND GO AND CREATE A FORUM FOR YOUR OWN TRIBE" . WHEN I SAW THAT I WAS TOTALLY DISGUSTED AT WHAT SELFISH NIGERIANS CAN DO TO THE WORK OF AN INNOCENT NIGERIAN (SEUN) . SEUN MORE GREASE TO YOUR ELBOW . I SALUTE YOU [/size]:

Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by DuduNegro: 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2012
with exception of Nuclear Boy, check out how bunch of bloody hypocrites playing the  sanctimonious game. The foools are here casting aspersion and behaving in a typical Nigerian ways of looking for scape goat. How does these type of animals sleep at night with sooo much hypocritsm in their belly? Pathetic.

Rhino. . . I had a word for them until Nuclear came in and then I thought to just let it go.   They know not to dare speak to Negro like that. . . .but they are using the little opportunity afforded to them by Seun to jump on my carcass and devour it.  No be their fault!  grin    I will bear it out.  

How u been bro?
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by dplordx(m): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2012
@poster: If Seun is a coward, he would ban your IP, and im sure, a m0nkey like BEAF would have been banned long ago.
The guy nor even get time for all this non sense wey we dey drag here. Read the posts of someone like Musiwa, Beaf, Jarus and co, and you would see the political section is like a playing a 50 cent rap backwards. This shyt aint worth the sweat abeg.

@Seun, how far. what happened to nairalist?
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by Beaf: 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2012
Rhino.4dm:

with exception of Nuclear Boy, check out how bunch of bloody hypocrites playing the  sanctimonious game. The foools are here casting aspersion and behaving in a typical Nigerian ways of looking for scape goat. How does these type of animals sleep at night with sooo much [size=33pt]hypocritsm [/size]in their belly? Pathetic.

[size=21pt]Agidingbi Ikeja! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
kpuho! kpuho!! kpuho!!!
You wan kill Bin laden??
See Engrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiisssssssss!!![/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abeg take Rita as your darling wedded wife o je!

[flash=420,315]http://www.youtube.com/embed/U_E3gIJXbeA[/flash]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by seenoevil1: 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2012
Beaf:

[size=21pt]Agidingbi Ikeja! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
kpuho! kpuho!! kpuho!!!
You wan kill Bin laden??
See Engrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiisssssssss!!![/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abeg take Rita as your darling wedded wife o je!

[flash=420,315]http://www.youtube.com/embed/U_E3gIJXbeA[/flash]

Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by DuduNegro: 11:19pm On Feb 11, 2012
@poster: If Seun is a coward, he would ban your IP,

. . . well, he did!

(1) (2) (3)

How Do U Feel When You Start A New Topic, 24 Hours Later U See This / Essay Questions On Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Competition / Happy Birthday Ishilove!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.