Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? (8935 Views)

Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? / 7 Most Commonly Used Words In January 2012 In Naija / New Electricity Tariffs To Take Effect January, 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by kelao: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2012
No be small thing o
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by gaddafe(m): 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2012
Federal civil servants have not been paid. Okay we've heard. When you have been paid will you also come back and tell us that you've been paid.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2012
Imagine if l be high ranking civil servant. Me go make hay with public funds. Even save for future generations.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by Obijulius: 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2012
Its a pity, if dis is true.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2012
dmainboss:

Its important that we screen every post on NL before we swallow it hook line and sinker and start spewing the GEJ hate crap. @op all FG workers are not necessarily paid the same time, so don't generalise. 2. GEJ does not pay salaries, he only comes in if there is a crisis and it is relayed to him. So the labour unions will ve to bring it to his attention. So please let's know if its ur agency or a particular ministry.

Most federal parastatals and ministries have not been paid. Confirmed. Cos I work in a federal parastatal.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by chidike(m): 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2012
So this means that my cousin will not pay me the money i borrowed him since jan tomorrow again, he's a Doc working with the Fed. Neuro Psychiatric and they have not been paid.

This is affecting me bad o! Yeye government, tot they said workers will be paid by the 20th (this was the reason i even loaned him the cash). Mtcheeew!
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by gbenga007(m): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2012
I have finished spending my money sef. This week thursday will make it two weeks we collected it. I am a uniform personnel.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by SSaemoenl(m): 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2012
Doing nothing expecting Salary
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by YANDE800(m): 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2012
Before the removal of fuel subsidy, jonathan promised to pay federal civil servant salary by 25th of every month. But now see wat is happening. He promised and he failed but pple still say they trust him. HE HAS FAILED. And this still remains that ALL POLITIANS ARE SAME.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by IYANGBALI: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2012
this thing go make valentine for the year to get k leg o. Seun abeg you fit borrow me 50k till the end of the month?
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by 3D1: 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2012
Na today! Eyya sorry
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by surveycash(m): 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2012
Batch A corps members in Delta too have not been paid their alawi. We are hungry ooo
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by Rhino4dm: 4:06am On Feb 13, 2012
Playing draft or ludo and expecting salary? Only in Naija.Hisssssss!

SSaemoenl:

Doing nothing expecting Salary

GBAM!
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by Ivoo(m): 6:01am On Feb 13, 2012
if u ve not been paid for only january is not a case. Can u imagine that newy employed staff of fed. Min of defence (MOD)) have not been paid for over a year? They still go to work, work and spend their personal money to work. Some of them were working somewhere earning good money. But they resigned and the up the MOD work. I feel for u all so take heart, it will soon be over by this week.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 13, 2012
This is one of the reasons I will NEVER seek govt work. Hisses.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 13, 2012
It's true we've not been paid. Our Diretor of Finance issued a memo saying d delay was from CBN. But d money was released on friday 10th. I never see alert sha.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by Demdem(m): 8:07am On Feb 13, 2012
dmainboss:

Its important that we screen every post on NL before we swallow it hook line and sinker and start spewing the GEJ hate crap. @op all FG workers are not necessarily paid the same time, so don't generalise. 2. GEJ does not pay salaries, he only comes in if there is a crisis and it is relayed to him. So the labour unions will ve to bring it to his attention. So please let's know if its ur agency or a particular ministry.

What is this nut saying? U know how to criticise any State government/Governor especially non-PDP states when they refuse to pay salaries. Just because the Retardeen seems to be ur hero, u want to shift the goal post after the game has commence and talking trash.

@ Poster, i will advise u to be patient and not to appropriate any funds that doesnt belong to you. That itself is criminal. Just be patient, u will be paid.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by gregg2: 9:00am On Feb 13, 2012
My friend with NAFDAC was paid over a week ago.
But seriously, do most of these Civil Servants actually deserve salary?
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by onyxo76(m): 9:24am On Feb 13, 2012
most federal workers have not been paid, i heard that some people involved in preparing the salaries died on the highway from abuja. i don't know if this is true though. its really bad considering that gej said that we'll be paid by 20th jan. maybe he meant 20 feb.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by AMALOSHE: 9:25am On Feb 13, 2012
If you are allergic to LIE; dont listen to statement from  those in Government in Nigeria.
If you have little children learning english language; try as much as possible to avoid mrs Jonathan when speaking.
If you want to learn how to be arrogant; watch Samusi Lamido Sanusi talk.
If you are aspiring to be a compassionate leader; Nigeria is not a good place for you to inhabit.
If you dont want to be deceived; dont  belief the " police is your friend and bail is free"  mantra.
If you want to laugh; watch political event as they unfold in Nigeria.
If you want to waste a whole day; watch the house of representation fuel subsidy probe.

Great words of wisdom, it takes wisdom from GOD to put all these together, more grease to your elbows.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by tigerleggs(m): 10:29am On Feb 13, 2012
haka_nai:

after they were told that they would be paid by 20th to ease the subsidy issue!!!! Na wa o!I hope this is not true sha.
If you've not been paid, then it must be hand work of Save Nigeria Group. I promise you that something would soon be done. sorry ooo!
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by mustspin: 11:18am On Feb 13, 2012
Rhino.4dm:

Playing draft or ludo and expecting salary? Only in Naija.Hisssssss!

GBAM!
you dont have to exaggerate. not all , some actually work their ass out u know!
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by nwkrix: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2012
Mine has been paid. Ask the officer responsible 4 payment in ur state of service.

Don't blame GEJ 4 everything.

In a place like Anambra, I know ur monies must have been used to do a 3-time business returns in/fr China.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:45am On Feb 13, 2012
These over-bloated FG Agencies sef !! pay you for what, making a 1hr process last 6 months unless some greasy Naira notes enter your accounts? It is a good thing GEJ is not as brash as OBJ, you will be getting 3 months arrears instead
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by oiseworld: 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2012
cherished:

Pls note DAT not all federal civil servants have been paid Jan salaries. My bf works with oauthc and they have not been paid. Most federal hospitals paid with their in-house generated fund.

man i see a clue here, i fit take this 1. Deceive all my val them.

THanks babe.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by jidewin(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2012
If the civil servants are on the E-PAYMENT platform,then please pass the blame to "ogas" who finally "authorizes" with their signatures and the paying bank.
THAT IS WHERE THE BIG CLOG IS.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by otokx(m): 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2012
Staff of federal universities have been paid
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by surveycash(m): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2012
surveycash:

Batch A corps members in Delta too have not been paid their alawi. We are hungry ooo

They paid this morning, Who cares for a drink? lol
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by tttonero: 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2012
Thats bad, how do they expect people to live sad
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by chidike(m): 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2012
They paid corpers jan allowee yesterday, imagine! They've started payin other fed civil servants too!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rare Historical Photos Of Execution Of Liberian Cabinet Members After 1980 Coup / ”federal Allocation To Each State In April 2016” / Adebayo Shittu: I’m Not Ready To Allow My Defamers Smile By Resigning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.