Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? (8984 Views)

How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly / Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. / Talk Bad About Google And Be Banned From Adsense And Search Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? by moderattor: 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2012
how much do u make from adsense perday
and how many visitors do you have.
You may or may not mention your site's url.
Re: How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? by moderattor: 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2012
Seems no one is making any thing from google adsense.
Is it such a scam?
Re: How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? by NumberOne2(m): 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2012
Dude, its NOT a scam. First off, to make anything from google adsense you need to have traffic on your site. To have traffic, you need to have fresh content. Posting pictures of politicians or writing about your gal friend will not bring anyone to your site. So the real questions are: What does my site have? Why should folks visit my site? Answer these and you're half way there.
Re: How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? by moderattor: 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2012
Number_One:

Dude, its NOT a scam. First off, to make anything from google adsense you need to have traffic on your site. To have traffic, you need to have fresh content. Posting pictures of politicians or writing about your gal friend will not bring anyone to your site. So the real questions are: What does my site have? Why should folks visit my site? Answer these and you're half way there.
ok
so how much do you make from adsense??
Re: How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? by NumberOne2(m): 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2012
Hmmm, this is the part where I tell you how much then you say its a lie. Then you say I should post a picture of my cheque? Nah, I'm not down with that. However, here is a question for you, How do you think sites like dealfish and Nairaland make money? Or do you think they just love people posting stuff for fun on their sites?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? by NumberOne2(m): 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2012
Hmmm, this is the part where I tell you how much then you say its a lie. Then you say I should post a picture of my cheque? Nah, I'm not down with that. However, here is a question for you, How do you think sites like dealfish and Nairaland make money? Or do you think they just love people posting stuff for fun on their sites?
Re: How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? by moderattor: 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2012
Number_One:

ok, don't worry
So how much do you make from google adsense?
Re: How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? by nollyj: 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2012
not so much around 4000 naira every month
Re: How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? by ezeomoba: 9:17am On Feb 15, 2012
8k visitors evryDay

€15- €20 /day
Re: How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? by goldenval(m): 7:06am On Feb 16, 2012
I don't use google adsense via my site because the money I am earning from Affiliate banners is $500 plus so far, so it's still better than placing google adsense

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? by auwalup(m): 8:03am On Feb 16, 2012
Number_One:

i think he knows all this part, just tell him how much u makw from google adsense daily dat will do,

me too i want to see some people lie and some oda woaw things
Re: How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? by moderattor: 9:51am On Feb 16, 2012
i once installed adsense on my blogger four years ago.
After about 3 months i got about $10.7 lol.

I had to uninstall the crap and let my spaces be.
I also tried other click ads and their rates where almost the same.
So i got same result.
Re: How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? by MyneWhite1(f): 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2012
I thought revealing this information was against the policy?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? by Thatdave(m): 7:18am On Feb 18, 2012
Myne White:

I thought revealing this information was against the policy?
nonsense policy.
We have to know what they are upto.
Whether they're paying or reaping!
Re: How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? by Nairaplus(m): 7:34am On Feb 18, 2012
I make 0.8 Euros approximately with a pageview of approx. 500. That's the hard truth. And it's enough to pay for my browsing, domains and hosting
Re: How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 20, 2012
Friend, making money with GOOGLE Adsense is not a cheap talk, but a hard work. Yes, one can make a whole lot of money from Adsense, my boss Joel Comm does, get his book "What Google Has Not Told You About Making Money With Adsense". You can contact me for a copy.

I want you to consider these two factors carefully in your quest for making money from Adsense: 1.quality of your contents, 2.how often you post new contents. These two will determine the level of traffic flow to your blog/site. My homepage is well over 5 months old now, but i am just beginning to consider putting Adsense on it:

Remember, you can't be getting less than 150 traffic per day to your blog and expect to make money with Adsense.
It is NO TRAFFIC, NO CLICKS, NO MONEY.

Therefore, do everything to get swarms of traffic.
I wish you the best.
Re: How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? by jinsonkv: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
It is very difficult to get approved adsense account.
We must follow certain conditions.
http://firstandgeek.com/google-adsense-before-apply/
Read adsense requirements.
Re: How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? by henryobinna(m): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
hnm..adsense and their wahala.. see ny blog abeg
www.legitstuffs..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? by dheaven: 1:48am On Dec 15, 2013
Selling ad space in your site is better than google adsense

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? by mirrorex(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
I'm an IT teacher and i have made some tests to help me in classes. Because I love programming, lately i started a site where I post my games and tests in almost all school subjects. Now I'm in the six month after adsense approval and I'm very excited for even the cents it makes, which is rarely. Most of the days I have just 0 earnings with about 50-100 visitors. But one day I made 1$ lol! smiley
There are only 44 games for now and I have red that I can make 1$ per day with at least 300 articles(with not a killer content). I can't make a game for a day like an article, but may be when i have 100 games, the figures will be different.

here is the site, it's a hobby site, i still work as teacher primary
http://planeta42.com
Re: How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? by ssolaoye: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
How To Make Money Online With Google AdSense In Nigeria.

Google AdSense is one of the numerous ways to monetize your website traffic in Nigeria. This post will teach you the basic steps you need to take to start making money with Google AdSense in Nigeria.

Learn More: https://invoice.ng/blog/google-adsense-nigeria/
Re: How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? by lawrence35(m): 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
Here are some tips...

If you want to make money with AdSense, create a blog that is focused on USA topics.

Work to get 5k to 10k daily views on your site through social media, email list and SEO.

Post and uses schedule share plugins so you don't have to be online 24/7.

Note that it takes time, so be patient.

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat and get Christmas deals and discount.
Re: How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? by damilola4162(m): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
If you depends only on Google Ads it could be frustrating and tiring. One way to make cool cash is through affiliating marketing.
What is affiliating marketing?
This is process where by you register with a company that has many online stores like, Amozon, Click Bank, Ali Express etc. You get banners and links of different products from them and when you place the banner and links on your site and some clicks it, or you refer someone you can make up to $50 or less per day it could be more. Click the link below to join. Try it and thank me later.
www.admitad.com/en/promo/?ref=kpkbkw56wu
Re: How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? by bobbyANSELEM: 8:35am On Jul 20, 2019
14 GOOGLE ADSENSE CHALLENGES AND HOW TO FIX THEM

No doubt Google AdSense is one of the best Ads monetizing network and very easy to use.

But Google AdSense comes with it's challenges which we have decided to write an article that will cover a full detailed guide on 14 Google AdSense challenges and how to fix them. (Check it out)

https://zigihow.com.ng/2019/07/14-google-adsense-challenges-and-how-to-fix-them.html
Re: How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? by Ofoegbus(m): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
Re: How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? by damilola4162(m): 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
goldenval:
I don't use google adsense via my site because the money I am earning from Affiliate banners is $500 plus so far, so it's still better than placing google adsense

Thanks!
Well, I don't see reason why one should worry his/her self because of Google AdSense, why you can make about $500 - $1000 us dollars every month with affiliating marketing.
Click here: https://www.admitad.com/en/promo/?ref=kpkbkw56wu .sing up, get banners and links, place it on your website/blog and thank me latter.

(1) (Reply)

Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) / Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post / Help:: How To Rename Folder In Phpfox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.